Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isedadiva View Post
    it's everywhere. Brain-dead social media has spawned a generation of easily-influenced idiots who want to imitate anything the kartrashians and other media whores and instagram bimbos do and that includes spreading for nigger bucks. Their idiotic friends, who care only about superficial garbage, like fake nails and eyelashes, will "diss" them if they don't hook up with groids. "oh, look how trendy and liberal i am! Look at my pet nigger buck!" bonus points if the nigger is a crapper or even an aspiring crapper. And then they whine everywhere (if they survive the romance) that they were beaten up, raped, had acid thrown in their faces, etc. Tough.
    this ^

Sheriff woody
    Chimpout Guest
    Anyone that beds down with niggers is going to hell for bestiality. This generation is screwed if this keeps happening.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    As long as she's white. It's like owning a Mercedes to a Dindu. The big fat and sloppy doesn't matter.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coalburning is practically everywhere and is heavily pushed through the msm as with this example by NIGGERLOVER Taylor Swift.

Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jivin' Jigaboo View Post
    Coalburning is practically everywhere and is heavily pushed through the msm as with this example by NIGGERLOVER Taylor Swift.

Wow.
    I guess Tom Hiddleston was too pale for her, or maybe he found out about the nigger bucks who were there before him.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jivin' Jigaboo View Post

Anybody taking any dating advice from this loose-pussy nigger loving whore must be legally brain dead. How many guys have ran a trwin on her already? I bet even she lost count...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taylor Swift is a talentless fake artist, that is a shill for the liberal msm agenda, and is controlled by her record label and iheart media. Her rich stockbroker father Scott Swift (with connections)
    pushed her into stardom.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.