Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Akibahara
    Chimpout Guest

There's so many coal burners in Milwaukee... It's seriously disheartening.

Hey everyone,

Just witnessed a traumatic sight at Mayfair Mall in Milwaukee. No joke, I literally walked across 8 mixed race couples (black man, white woman of course) within the span of 30 minutes. Hot ones, too. What a fucking waste of perfectly good genetics.

Let me explain: I'm an Asian guy. In my spare time I practice pickup artistry. It's fun and as an inherently introverted Asian dude, let's you practice social skills and meet great women.

So, of course, malls are a good way to meet girls.

But I have always hated niggers. I can't comprehend why there's a massive uptick of coal burners in Milwaukee.

What I saw in Mayfair made my eyes glaze over. I looked like a zombie as burners and their pets sprawled the mall.

In all honesty, I'm at the point where I want to expatriate from the US to Eastern Europe.

I don't want to witness the gigantic drop in IQ nation wide when these nigger lovers start spawning half chimps.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    In my experience, most coal burners are overweight women who see settling for niggers as an easy fix for their metabolism issues. Regardless, it's only a matter of time until all these couples end up on "Love After Lockup" with all these women shocked that their buck was no different from the rest.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry about it, Akibahara. Most of those burners will either get their senses beaten back into them by their niggers, or be killed outright. Most nigger-Human "relationships" do not yield hybrid niglets. The ones that do, those niglets rarely make it to adulthood.

Burners are filth to be sure, but thankfully, there aren't that many of them out there. The vast majority of Human females have far more self-respect than that.

You just had an unlucky run that day...

The truth
    Chimpout Guest
    Social engineering made bestiality not only acceptable but encouraged for dumb, brainwashed teenburners and teendrillers. Just look at the amounts of advertisements featuring a white and a nigger in couple, generally a buck and his coalburning slut. And I'm not even talking about the massive amounts of p*rn featuring negrophilia. There is no escape from this phenomenon in Western countries, as long as the main population allows these sorts of things to happen.

But race-traitors, especially coalburners, always learn the hard way what it means to mate with a sub-cockroach nigger. Only then, it is too late, and more than often, they shat a butt-dumpling ready to terrorize their surroundings as soon as they can walk.

Akibahara
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Don't worry about it, Akibahara. Most of those burners will either get their senses beaten back into them by their niggers, or be killed outright. Most nigger-Human "relationships" do not yield hybrid niglets. The ones that do, those niglets rarely make it to adulthood.

Burners are filth to be sure, but thankfully, there aren't that many of them out there. The vast majority of Human females have far more self-respect than that.

You just had an unlucky run that day...
    Thank you for the kind words.

It honestly killed my confidence. Every approach I did was an absolute blowout since I truly was traumatized by the nigger-human couples.

Luckily, a police officer was inside the mall. I recall him looking around with a stern expression and walking off fast like he had important shit to do.

It was like magic: Within 20-30 minutes, every coal burner and their pet vanished from Mayfair.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Akibahara View Post
    Hey everyone,

Just witnessed a traumatic sight at Mayfair Mall in Milwaukee. No joke, I literally walked across 8 mixed race couples (black man, white woman of course) within the span of 30 minutes. Hot ones, too. What a fucking waste of perfectly good genetics.

Let me explain: I'm an Asian guy. In my spare time I practice pickup artistry. It's fun and as an inherently introverted Asian dude, let's you practice social skills and meet great women.

But I have always hated niggers. I can't comprehend why there's a massive uptick of coal burners in Milwaukee.

What I saw in Mayfair made my eyes glaze over. I looked like a zombie as burners and their pets sprawled the mall.

In all honesty, I'm at the point where I want to expatriate from the US to Eastern Europe.

I don't want to witness the gigantic drop in IQ nation wide when these nigger lovers start spawning half chimps.
    It's everywhere. Brain-dead social media has spawned a generation of easily-influenced idiots who want to imitate anything the Kartrashians and other media whores and Instagram bimbos do and that includes spreading for nigger bucks. Their idiotic friends, who care only about superficial garbage, like fake nails and eyelashes, will "diss" them if they don't hook up with groids. "Oh, look how trendy and liberal I am! Look at my pet nigger buck!" Bonus points if the nigger is a cRapper or even an aspiring cRapper. And then they whine everywhere (if they survive the romance) that they were beaten up, raped, had acid thrown in their faces, etc. Tough.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's everywhere. Brain-dead social media has spawned a generation of easily-influenced idiots who want to imitate anything the Kartrashians and other media whores and Instagram bimbos do and that includes spreading for nigger bucks. Their idiotic friends, who care only about superficial garbage, like fake nails and eyelashes, will "diss" them if they don't hook up with groids. "Oh, look how trendy and liberal I am! Look at my pet nigger buck!" Bonus points if the nigger is a cRapper or even an aspiring cRapper. And then they whine everywhere (if they survive the romance) that they were beaten up, raped, had acid thrown in their faces, etc. Tough.
    See, here's the thing, Ise.

The girls I saw arm-in-arm with their nigger pets didn't possess that stereotypical Las Vegas style bimbo look. They were conventionally attractive, usually sported "jorts" or jean shorts, and the type you'd chock up as your quintessential American girl. I fucking remember when the only white girls niggers could score were 300 lb land whales. What the fuck happened? You know, even if these girls ditched their pet groid and manage to survive the "relationship", they're marked for life for sleeping with a black dude.

Whatever happens, these white girls are removed from the sexual marketplace FOREVER in my personal opinion.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The girls I saw arm-in-arm with their nigger pets didn't possess that stereotypical Las Vegas style bimbo look. They were conventionally attractive, usually sported "jorts" or jean shorts, and the type you'd chock up as your quintessential American girl. I fucking remember when the only white girls niggers could score were 300 lb land whales. What the fuck happened? You know, even if these girls ditched their pet groid and manage to survive the "relationship", they're marked for life for sleeping with a black dude.

Whatever happens, these white girls are removed from the sexual marketplace FOREVER in my personal opinion.
    Mentally ill women come at all levels of attractiveness. In this case the nigger has actually saved a human male from a relationship doomed to result in suffering. There is a high chance of mudshark sunglasses and single motherhood but who cares. That halfricoon running around with her is a clear "DANGER" sign alerting you to her defect.

I see niggers with attractive women all the time. It is the liberal brain washing of the younger generations that cause this defect. They have made it trendy to date a nigger. I never feel bad when I see a white woman with a buck or a beta white male with a sow. I just think better them than me. Niggers love fat white women though. They are not as high maintenance and give bucks the chance to be lazy while the fat cow is just happy someone is using them. Let the defects run with niggers. There are plenty of good women out there that wouldn't touch a nigger.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Mentally ill women come at all levels of attractiveness. In this case the nigger has actually saved a human male from a relationship doomed to result in suffering. There is a high chance of mudshark sunglasses and single motherhood but who cares. That halfricoon running around with her is a clear "DANGER" sign alerting you to her defect.

I see niggers with attractive women all the time. It is the liberal brain washing of the younger generations that cause this defect. They have made it trendy to date a nigger. I never feel bad when I see a white woman with a buck or a beta white male with a sow. I just think better them than me. Niggers love fat white women though. They are not as high maintenance and give bucks the chance to be lazy while the fat cow is just happy someone is using them. Let the defects run with niggers. There are plenty of good women out there that wouldn't touch a nigger.
    I worry because of two reasons.

1.) I'm a pickup artist. Yes, I know this isn't a seduction forum, but I strongly identify with the PUA community. With all the coons snatching up quality white women, I get less and less of the sexual pie, so to speak. Objectively, coons are known to have "good game" - ie. they're incredibly base creatures and unfortunately liberal white women eat that shit up - and the only way to realistically stop it is to have better game. However, with the MSM puffing niggers up, I fear I'll inevitably hook up with a contaminated coal burner without realizing it.

2.) Nationwide IQ drop. I love the US, but with the amount of white women hooking up with coons, it's inevitable our country will get dumber and dumber with each shitskin these women crap out. It will get so fucking bad, our country will resemble the third-world and white people will be all but a memory in the United States. Unless a miracle happens, I plan to expatriate in a few years. I really do. At least in Eastern Europe niggers get their skulls kicked in by pissed off Slavs for hitting on their women.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Even regular, girl-next-door types live on social media now. What do they see there? Niggers - niggers are cool, niggers are trendy. I bet there are lots of girls who would rather not hook up with feral bucks, but they will do it just to stay in tune with the rest of their peers and the "celebrity" whores they idolize. Also, if they don't, someone might call them "racist" and that is the worst accusation that can be made these days.

I really don't know the definitive answer, but all this has to be part of it. I refuse to believe that any human girl finds a greasy, black-skinned, boot lipped, ugly, smelly, violent nigger with a 65IQ irresistible. Of course, the fact that a huge number of white males their own age seem to be composed of flabby, nu-male, pansy-assed sissies isn't helping.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I worry because of two reasons.

1.) I'm a pickup artist. Yes, I know this isn't a seduction forum, but I strongly identify with the PUA community. With all the coons snatching up quality white women, I get less and less of the sexual pie, so to speak. Objectively, coons are known to have "good game" - ie. they're incredibly base creatures and unfortunately liberal white women eat that shit up - and the only way to realistically stop it is to have better game. However, with the MSM puffing niggers up, I fear I'll inevitably hook up with a contaminated coal burner without realizing it.

2.) Nationwide IQ drop. I love the US, but with the amount of white women hooking up with coons, it's inevitable our country will get dumber and dumber with each shitskin these women crap out. It will get so fucking bad, our country will resemble the third-world and white people will be all but a memory in the United States. Unless a miracle happens, I plan to expatriate in a few years. I really do. At least in Eastern Europe niggers get their skulls kicked in by pissed off Slavs for hitting on their women.
    To each their own. When I was a young man, like almost all young men I was into the pickup lines and dressing up all snazzy. But I always found that those women were trash not worth my effort. What works for some is different for what works for others. My personal preference now is not to be with a woman who can be charmed with pick up lines and nice clothes. Niggers may be snatching up more of that pie but I guarantee you that is the piece of the pie that will make you sick with its rotten filling.

There is always that danger you will hook up with a burner but that is a risk when you do "pick ups". I know it might sound corny but I think the best way to meet someone is through someone. I don't mean as a wingman I mean someone you trust is introducing you to someone good. There are other ways as well. I guess it all depends on what you want out of it. If you are ok with short term and one night stands the pickup may be the way to go. Nothing wrong with that.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I really don't know the definitive answer, but all this has to be part of it. I refuse to believe that any human girl finds a greasy, black-skinned, boot lipped, ugly, smelly, violent nigger with a 65IQ irresistible. Of course, the fact that a huge number of white males their own age seem to be composed of flabby, nu-male, pansy-assed sissies isn't helping.
    Unfortunately, I believe I know the answer.

Niggers are propped up in the media as "masculine alpha males" who take what they want. Interestingly enough, they trash on white guys for doing the same thing! Of course, girls, no matter the race, are into strong men. So, in our fucked up society's eyes, combine "weak" white guy + "strong" negroid = Disgusting relationships between humans and groids. Sad, but true.

Also, I've learned looks isn't as important when it comes to hooking up / getting into a relationship for women. However, 5-10 years ago, I rarely - if ever - saw a coon with a hot woman. Unless they were incredibly "high value", like a (c)rapper or celebrity.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I've noticed more Coal Burners in Louisville, Kentucky than in any other U.S. city.

Not sure why either, you'd think them boys from old Kentuck would give a fuck.
    Last edited by Sheboon DeLuxe; 07-25-2020 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Removed hint of violence

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Akibahara, you sound like a young man, and it's good to see you younguns here. Glad you joined. How about writing a new member introduction post?
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, I believe I know the answer.

Niggers are propped up in the media as "masculine alpha males" who take what they want. Interestingly enough, they trash on white guys for doing the same thing! Of course, girls, no matter the race, are into strong men. So, in our fucked up society's eyes, combine "weak" white guy + "strong" negroid = Disgusting relationships between humans and groids. Sad, but true.

Also, I've learned looks isn't as important when it comes to hooking up / getting into a relationship for women. However, 5-10 years ago, I rarely - if ever - saw a coon with a hot woman. Unless they were incredibly "high value", like a (c)rapper or celebrity.
    Interesting that women could be brainwashed into thinking violent, small-brained, subhumans with short fuses and no self-control = Alpha or masculine when in reality the definition is quite the opposite.

At the other end, we have huge companies like Gillette telling people that masculinity is a bad thing - "toxic", and now white men in every media are being portrayed as pallid, pansy-assed hipsters, neck-bearded incels, and neutered dweebs who need the guidance of niggers. This must be so confusing for these brainless bimbos. I personally think the majority of burners are of the obese, hideous trailer trash types who feel they can't get anything BUT a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DAF3F903-4C15-48D5-9961-B7442B5A9A99.jpeg 
Views:	89 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	12015
    I posted this today on another thread but it reflects what your stereotypical burner looks like.
    This trailer trash skank and it’s buck murdered some Asian guy for his car.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DAF3F903-4C15-48D5-9961-B7442B5A9A99.jpeg 
Views:	89 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	12015
    I posted this today on another thread but it reflects what your stereotypical burner looks like.
    This trailer trash skank and it’s buck murdered some Asian guy for his car.
    Yes, I recall reading that.

Unfortunately, I believe a shift is starting to occur. As someone who goes out in the field daily to practice pickup, I passively people watch while hunting. Sadly, I'm starting to see a plethora of attractive white women degrade themselves to dating/sleeping with loathsome nigger bucks. Worse yet, they're straight-up hood niggers whose pants sag half-way down their ass. This was a stark contrast to 5-10 years back, when your picture was absolutely spot-on to burners and their pets. I don't know if it's Milwaukee itself, but this place is fucking cursed.

Andrew Johnson
    Chimpout Guest
    The media brainwashes these gullible whores into thinking niggers are "cool" or "trendy" or some shit. In fact, these niggers are the most worthless, vile creatures on the planet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's like 8 out of 10 White-black interracial pregnancies end in abortion tho, so I'm not too worried about it. Here in Austin (and we have a lot of dindus in Texas) - I'd say about 9 out of every 10 mudsharks are 325-pound beanbags that were clearly unable to ever court a White man, so they had to settle for something much easier and much less desirable. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a White bitch with a nignog that I found even remotely attractive.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone,

It's because the nigger culture has become do prevelent in the US. Take a look at Tik Tok or Instagram. Literally every female model or "influencer" tries to look or act black. Between injecting their lips and ass with fat, or lipsyncing to flithy nigger "music" it's just what's in right now. It's absolutely disgusting. 20 years ago all coons tried their hardest to look white, you'd see every sow get white girl hairstyles and dress white, nowadays it's completely the opposite. Makes me sick.