Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Paint Job

I think someone did an excellent job of painting this rock!

I'll donate a gallon of clear coat!
    https://www.wxyz.com/news/america-in...h-f-blm-n-word

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please let someone paint Trump 2020 on it. Please. I think I would bow down and call them master.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell yeah! First of all, why deface a rock with BLM? I hope there's no camera.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The stupidity of niggers is just mind blowing, the fact they have to put their graffiti on literally everything. I’d think a lot of people aren’t just being “rayciss” at niggers but also just sick of how they feel the world revolves around them on literally everything. If you have tv then you can’t turn it on without seeing niggers ooking about justice and BLDM messages left and right. All sorts of monuments and buildings are getting tagged with nigger agenda bullshit and people are getting sick of it. People just want to look at a statue or a rock or just enjoy landmarks and monuments but no, BLDM feels the need to tag everything. Niggers can’t create any form of art, they cannot cook, they can’t sing, they can’t build, they can’t drive, they can’t program, they are just incapable of any form of inspiration or creation so of course their disgusting ape egos have to spend all their lives defacing other peoples creations and nature itself because of their need of attention.
    These politics should not be forced on people in their daily lives and people should be able to enjoy life without having to look at niggers.

Sooner or later enough people are going to be sick of this shit and the fear of the social media mob destroying their careers won’t hold those floodgates back.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The stupidity of niggers is just mind blowing, the fact they have to put their graffiti on literally everything. I’d think a lot of people aren’t just being “rayciss” at niggers but also just sick of how they feel the world revolves around them on literally everything. If you have tv then you can’t turn it on without seeing niggers ooking about justice and BLDM messages left and right. All sorts of monuments and buildings are getting tagged with nigger agenda bullshit and people are getting sick of it. People just want to look at a statue or a rock or just enjoy landmarks and monuments but no, BLDM feels the need to tag everything. Niggers can’t create any form of art, they cannot cook, they can’t sing, they can’t build, they can’t drive, they can’t program, they are just incapable of any form of inspiration or creation so of course their disgusting ape egos have to spend all their lives defacing other peoples creations and nature itself because of their need of attention.
    These politics should not be forced on people in their daily lives and people should be able to enjoy life without having to look at niggers.

Sooner or later enough people are going to be sick of this shit and the fear of the social media mob destroying their careers won’t hold those floodgates back.
    More Patriotic Americans have to STAND UP and take back their cities. Like I did 2 days ago in ST. Augustine with 349 other PATRIOTS!! The 50 or so blm p@nsie$ who tried to take over the park eventually ran away like scared littles bitches. An antifag scout saw what happened and told the other antifags to leave. The new black p@n$ie$ pussied out and didn't even show up!! And the big boot lipped loud mouthed "revrun" knuckled dragged away when he saw how many of us were there. Stand up!! The left will realize that they have awakened a SLEEPING GIANT!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is so upsetting, my heart aches for my whole town. I’m disgusted by whoever did this and whoever supports this.
    yeah...not everybody agrees. Folks are sick of niggers and the causes of niggers. The lid on that tin is well and truly off.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NIGGER FATIGUE-2020 is spreading faster than Covid-19