Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Goldman Sachs CEO nigger abruptly resigns over muh dik allegations

The Bizarre Fall of the CEO of Coach and Kate Spade’s Parent Company

Zeitlin resigned after Tapestry launched an investigation last week into the CEO’s conduct. The company hired the law firm Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson to handle the inquiry, which appears to have been prompted by 60 questions I sent the company on June 23 for this article. Zeitlin was allowed to resign, rather than be fired, and received no severance payment.

The resignation represented a calamitous fall for Zeitlin, 56, one that was nearly as improbable as his rise. Born in Nigeria, the son of a maid, Zeitlin was largely brought up by an American family (which eventually became his legal guardian) and rose to become a rare Black partner at Goldman Sachs before eventually becoming one of only five Black CEOs among Fortune 500 companies.

Zeitlin enjoyed a gilded reputation. His partnership at Goldman Sachs earned him more than $100 million when the firm went public and placed him in the financial elite. And Tapestry thrived during his brief tenure as CEO, at least until the pandemic ravaged the business. “What stood out was the thoughtful assessment, new initiatives, methodical approach, and proactive tone from new CEO Jide Zeitlin,” a research analyst at Evercore ISI wrote in February.

Some problems seemed like benign business stumbles: For example, a company that he ran in India went bankrupt. But then there was what appeared to be almost a past second life for Zeitlin. Working under an alias, he took photos, many sexual, at least some involving nudity, of women in a studio just feet from where his wife and children lived. He had what he now acknowledges was an “inappropriate relationship” with one of the women he photographed. That life had surfaced in 2009, hindering a chance for him to enter government service, only to be publicly left behind — until today.
    https://www.propublica.org/article/t...parent-company
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    It always comes down to muh-dick with niggers.
    now the " dat sheet rayciss " brigade will start chiming away as usual. Niggers can't control their jungle urges. They are not human after all.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give a nigger a little power and money. He'll rape everything in sight.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How stupid are the boards of directors of companies to hire any nigger as a CEO. Really, it's all about appearances that they're not racist. A nigger is a nigger, period, and no degree, training, manners, etc. can convince me that it's the best choice for any professional management job. What gets me more is these niggers think they're all that good, when they're really just there to satisfy the liberal morons. No nigger deserves any position of responsibility. Period.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    How stupid are the boards of directors of companies to hire any nigger as a CEO. Really, it's all about appearances that they're not racist. A nigger is a nigger, period, and no degree, training, manners, etc. can convince me that it's the best choice for any professional management job. What gets me more is these niggers think they're all that good, when they're really just there to satisfy the liberal morons. No nigger deserves any position of responsibility. Period.
    No. It's a brilliant and natural strategy to buy time to loot the company they work for. Their only loyalty is to their personal wealth and who can blame them? Loyalty is for dogs. Corporations are just there to be looted and robbed from the inside. Wish I was part of it and enjoying the fruits of legal theft. All those idiots that lose sleep over their mortgages are the true innocent victims. I'm one of them I'm afraid.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !