Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    The truth
    Chimpout Guest

Chicago's teenniggers terrorize a nice suburb with violent carjackings

With libtards bowing down to that stupid groid and the defunding of the police (not sure about this one, I'm not American), gaggles of teenapers full of themselves are now in their way to your quiet neighborhood, fellow Americans. To be fair, this niggetry was to be expected, and may worsen. So, if you live within a 20 km/12.5 miles radius of any fuxxated area, be prepared and look out for rape apes on the loose. The good news is that niggerlovers aren't spared by their beloved foul beasts.

https://leoaffairs.com/group-of-kids...ks-in-chicago/
    A gang of armed minors have been carjacking people in Chicago’s South Side, with well over a dozen victims since late June. Chicago Police state that the offenders range from ten to seventeen years of age and have held several people at gunpoint, firing off a few shots in the process. The usually peaceful South Side neighborhood has over sixteen victims who claim to have encountered the juvenile delinquents, and many are afraid to go about life as normal.

“I’m scared to use my garage,” Alyssa Blanchard, an elementary school teacher, told FOX 32.”I don’t feel safe in my neighborhood”

Ironically, teachers unions in Chicago have made internet infamy of late for demanding that the police be defunded.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    These niglets aren't doing this on their own -- they're being used as weapons of destruction by Human leftist.

Niggers are always being used by someone...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The gaggle of niggers need to be led into the gated communities or just nigger lovers yards. Some signs saying free KFC may help. Some niggerlovers have no exposure to TNB and may yet still be awakened.