Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Lets be honest. Niggerdom

Extra 600 dollars that virtually every NIGGER is getting per week.
    These worthless NIGGERS are making as much as someone that went to college.
    And look at these monkey niggers , niggering around crying and rioting.
    I personally can not fathom what America is going to go through when that extra coin is taken back.
    NIGGERS usually make no more than 240 a week.
    The monkeys and apes will be demanding via destruction and chaos and thievery that the temporary reparations being made indefinitely.
    Hopefully when this occurs the feds and military will (ahem) arrest them all.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The average McJob that niggers lost was paying nowhere near unemployment + 2400 a month. Niggers are beside themselves and nigger rich at the moment. 100% chance of it being "racist" when they take it away. It will "hurt the people of color most"... Because they counted that as normal income and went out shopping based on non sustainable income. As always.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

You nailed it

"Because they counted that as normal income and went out shopping based on non sustainable income. As always"
    You nailed it bro.
    While still being honest. I got that extra for two months.
    I did not buy anything extra. I paid down my credit cards to feel more accomplished at the end of this saga and bought food like a war was coming lol.
    There is no way a NIGGER could pass up a fancy fitty inch tbee. There is no way a NIGGER SOW could pass up a ultra fancy two tone plastic and twelves staple deluxe couch.
    And their NIGGER keeds didnt use that money to get out that nest. Hellllllllls no. too many great deals on thems top dog metal flake aluminum foil rims and a fresh set of some ebay woofers with a magnet the size of a drink coaster.
    Its not referred to as NIGGER RICH for nothing lol

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm hoping Trump sends the Feds to Baltimore. It will be Freddie Gray all over again, except that I think this time there will be a greater demand for DNS services after the action.

Jimmy Crow
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers take and take and take and give NOTHING in Return!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Because they counted that as normal income and went out shopping based on non sustainable income. As always"
    You nailed it bro.
    While still being honest. I got that extra for two months.
    I did not buy anything extra. I paid down my credit cards to feel more accomplished at the end of this saga and bought food like a war was coming lol.
    There is no way a NIGGER could pass up a fancy fitty inch tbee. There is no way a NIGGER SOW could pass up a ultra fancy two tone plastic and twelves staple deluxe couch.
    And their NIGGER keeds didnt use that money to get out that nest. Hellllllllls no. too many great deals on thems top dog metal flake aluminum foil rims and a fresh set of some ebay woofers with a magnet the size of a drink coaster.
    Its not referred to as NIGGER RICH for nothing lol
    You have to sign up !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^What he said!

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Maybe DJT just wants to make sure the monkeys are well 'Fed' at very least UP to the election....

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers whine about the pandemic targeting the but really this has been shit beast heaven. Stimulus checks, rent freezes and free health care.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Niggers whine about the pandemic targeting the but really this has been shit beast heaven. Stimulus checks, rent freezes and free health care.
    Once niggers have to start paying rent again and are no longer getting that sweet $2400 a month to sit at home the courts are going to back up with evection notices for years. It will no doubt be raysis that they are taking the money niggers depend on...
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    TRUMP isn't going to do shit until after the election, then all bets are off. Fact is, nothing ever happens with niggers as a group unless they're being told what to do. A group of unregulated niggers will eventually destroy itself. TRUMP knows that. He'll go after the leftists running those niggers. That's what FEMA camps are for...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is terrible. How will the niggers be able to afford their Jordans now? 🙄

OH well, back to looting and stealing.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You ever notice how bad niggers smell? Everytime i see one all i smell is cow shit and bean farts.

Samuel Niggerson
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are incapable of holding down any kind of job. The only thing their capable of is leeching off, annoying, or destroying what humans create. This is why their natural environment is in the JUNGLE.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggerologist View Post
    You ever notice how bad niggers smell? Everytime i see one all i smell is cow shit and bean farts.
    That's an INSULT to cow shit and bean farts!!