Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger's ancestors sold slaves - read before article disappears

Nigger's ancestors sold slaves. Read it before the article disappears.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nigerian-...233633661.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be unfair to judge a 19th Century man by 21st Century principles.

Assessing the people of Africa's past by today's standards would compel us to cast the majority of our heroes as villains, denying us the right to fully celebrate anyone who was not influenced by Western ideology.

They why am I judged based on the 19th century principles held by white slave owners that are not even related to me? Why are statues of American heroes being torn down? Why can we not celebrate anyone who was not influenced by post slavery America?

The double standard is glaring.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Nigger's ancestors sold slaves. Read it before the article disappears.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nigerian-...233633661.html
    What about LIBTARD c@n+ coonmoola harris?! Her ancestors had a plantation in Jamaica.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    What about LIBTARD c@n+ coonmoola harris?! Her ancestors had a plantation in Jamaica.

That lying libtard skanks ancestors sure did own slaves in Jamaica.

"My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town),"

https://freebeacon.com/politics/kama...-owned-slaves/

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The article isn't going to disappear because I mirrored it on archive.
    https://archive.is/U8rzv

But, yeah a lot of niggers did own nigger slaves. One of the first nigger slave owners in America was a nigger.
    Anthony Johnson (b. c. 1600 – d. 1670) was a black Angolan known for achieving wealth in the early 17th-century Colony of Virginia. He was one of the first African American property owners and had his right to legally own a slave recognized by the Virginia courts. Held as an indentured servant in 1621, he earned his freedom after several years, and was granted land by the colony.[1]

He later became a successful tobacco farmer in Maryland. He attained great wealth after completing his term as an indentured servant, and has been referred to as "'the black patriarch' of the first community of Negro property owners in America".[1]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthon...son_(colonist)

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did a lot of research into the origins of nigger slavery in the Americas, and am familiar with this Angolan nigger. Further, I have never been able to find even one example, during the 200-year run of nigger slavery, of even one nigger slave being captured on African soil by a non-nigger.

Not one.

Until someone can prove otherwise, every filthy nigger that was a slave in the Americas was initially captured by another nigger.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I did a lot of research into the origins of nigger slavery in the Americas, and am familiar with this Angolan nigger. Further, I have never been able to find even one example, during the 200-year run of nigger slavery, of even one nigger slave being captured on African soil by a non-nigger.

Not one.

Until someone can prove otherwise, every filthy nigger that was a slave in the Americas was initially captured by another nigger.
    I've always been pissed by Farrakhan and other asslifter niggers that blame "Jews" for the slave trade. Niggers enslaved each other since the first fambly attacked another and kept the survivors, thousands of years (tens of thousands?) before ever encountering a European.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I've always been pissed by Farrakhan and other asslifter niggers that blame "Jews" for the slave trade. Niggers enslaved each other since the first fambly attacked another and kept the survivors, thousands of years (tens of thousands?) before ever encountering a European.
    I've never understood Jew-bashing. Some people who are otherwise rational and reasonable individuals, see the dreaded "Jooooos!" around every corner. I just don't get it...

As for niggers, if they hold out their filthy paws to anyone for "reparations", they need to look no further than their nigger ancestors. Their nigger cousins in sub-Saharan Africa are directly related to the very niggers who rounded up every nigger slave in North America and sold them into slavery.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I've never understood Jew-bashing. Some people who are otherwise rational and reasonable individuals, see the dreaded "Jooooos!" around every corner. I just don't get it...
    The part that gets me most is when supposed Christians say that Jews came from a race of mud people. WTH, that's something niggers would say, and niggers if anything are the "mud people."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.