Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally! Riverdancing nigger accused of cultural appropriation!

Black Irish dancing TikTok star, 20, who was invited to perform with Riverdance when it visits Virginia reveals that trolls have accused her of cultural appropriation

A black woman who became famous for Irish dancing on TikTok says that trolls have accused her of cultural appropriation.

Morgan Bullock, a 20-year-old from Richmond, Virginia, has been performing Irish dance routines for the past 10 years, including in venues around the world.

Earlier this year Bullock began showing off her skills on TikTok, and in May she posted a video dancing to the hit song Savage by Megan Thee Stallion and Beyoncé that racked up thousands of views in a matter of hours.

That video even captured the attention of the director of the world famous Riverdance spectacle, Padraic Moyles, who invited Bullock to perform with his dancers when they make a tour stop in Virginia next year.
    'I'm passionate about Irish dance, teaching and my identity as a young woman of color, so the comments about "cultural appropriation" were quite hurtful,' Bullock wrote in a first person narrative published in The Guardian this week.

'I feel like they've come from people who don't understand the term.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...opriation.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    'I feel like they've come from people who don't understand the term.'
    Libtards and their nigger pets are the ones who invented it. They're the ones who made the definition very clear.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.