Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

A recession proof business?

I'm thinking of investing in a funeral home in Chicago as it looks like being a flourishing and profitable sector of business despite any national economic downturn.
    (I guess I'd really only need to get payment in advance)

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Most of the Nigger funeral homes in my part of the country have gone bankrupt and closed up.

Most of them catering only to nigger famblys and were open for decades if not centuries. Their demise was issuing neighborhood niggers credit. Once Sambo was six feet under, Sambo's fambly was nowhere to be found, leaving the undertaker high and dry.

Funerals are a big business where you can become wealthy. However many small homes have sold out to the nationwide chains who are experts at cutting costs while ringing more dough out of grieving families.

The nation wide chains don't want anything to do with the nigger joints.

You've heard the story, dead niggers found stacked like cordwood in abandoned nigger funeral home basement.

The nationwide funeral chains business model is crafted for profit, with no way to extract one more penny out of dead nigger or its fambly than undertaker Rastus did while he was in business.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chimp-Congo already has plenty of discount nigger funeral homes. You would have trouble trying the match the low prices of a nigger funeral home.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    Chimp-Congo already has plenty of discount nigger funeral homes. You would have trouble trying the match the low prices of a nigger funeral home.
    Yeah.. I guess they do 'Package' deals, ie., 2, 4, 6 or more to allow a bulk dis-coont.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    then you'd have to battle the niggers for the payment. Even if the dead nigger fambly was awarded $13m on GoFundMuhCrackHabit.com it would be broke and destitute by the time payday came around. " weez aints got da cayash " would be the cry from the self-impoverished coons !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Doing business with niggers never works, no matter how appealing DNS in Chicago sounds right now.
    The best thing to do would just keep all the dumpsters empty so they can fit all the good niggers inside.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought about the same thing until I was told that I couldn't air my commercial. They didn't like the idea of a gigantic wood chipper feeding a pond of alligators.