Close

ISLAM needs to be taught in schools - the greatest confessional faith according to Biden

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-wishes-...200055190.html “Biden then went on to open his speech with a request: "I wish we were taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith," calling it "one of the great confessional faiths" that "come[s] from the same root" as Christian religions.“ Wait, wut?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by H8whiteLibtards View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/biden-wishes-...200055190.html “Biden then went on to open his speech with a request: "I wish we were taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith," calling it "one of the great confessional faiths" that "come[s] from the same root" as Christian religions.“ Wait, wut?
    Proof that this creepy [email protected]$ucker is TOTALLY senile!! Being one half Castilian Spanish in the woodpile I FUCKING despise mudslimes!! It's time for a second "RECONQUISTA!!" Let's deport ungrateful [email protected]$UCKER$ who want to leech off of this country and have 0 respect for it!! Ilhan omar are you listening, nigger?! Actually it's last name is elmi.

Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Proof that this creepy [email protected]$ucker is TOTALLY senile!!
    I think this proves the opposite. He is not senile and in fact knows what he is doing. At least to the point of placating the far left. He is speaking to the masses telling them if you mix dog shit with grape drank it still tastes like grape drank so it is ok. The left laps it up with glee.
    Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Joe the devote catholic supporting abortion, and anti Christian mud slimes. This will play well with the evangelical voters.

Trustee
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Joe the devote catholic supporting abortion, and anti Christian mud slimes. This will play well with the evangelical voters.

Hehh hehh...
    The Catholic Church won't even give Niggosuction Joe communion now because of his stance on abortion. It's cool though. If Joe's handlers decide he needs the Catholics to win, he'll change his stand - at least until he changes it back.

Trustee
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Hehh hehh...
    The Catholic Church won't even give Niggosuction Joe communion now because of his stance on abortion. It's cool though. If Joe's handlers decide he needs the Catholics to win, he'll change his stand - at least until he changes it back.
    That bastard changes his stances more often than stormy daniels changes her panties!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Let me tell you something, you communist fuckwad. This nation was founded on Christian Principles, and if we can't even read a Bible in our schools, without some liberal sissy-boys pissing their panties, why the ever loving fuck, would we use the schools to promote a terrorist religion like islam (and I refuse to capitalize that word)

Trustee
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Let me tell you something, you communist fuckwad. This nation was founded on Christian Principles, and if we can't even read a Bible in our schools, without some liberal sissy-boys pissing their panties, why the ever loving fuck, would we use the schools to promote a terrorist religion like islam (and I refuse to capitalize that word)
    Me neither!! I call it 'jizzlam!!" It was founded by a pedophile goat fucker who was a murderer!! The only good thing he did was he had over 100 african slaves!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    I leave it lower case on purpose and try never to start a sentence with the word. I am that dedicated to never capitalizing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

...Biden then went on to open his speech with a request: "I wish we were taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith...
    How much more black dick can Slow Joe smoke?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

he doesn't even know what he's saying anymore at this point. Liberals are starting to wake up and acknowledge that something aint right with that guy.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    he doesn't even know what he's saying anymore at this point. Liberals are starting to wake up and acknowledge that something aint right with that guy.
    True, but they'll still vote for him, because their loyalty is with the party and status quo, not with America itself.

As my Dad said: Hitler or Joseph Stalin could be on the Democrat ticket, and still get the votes