Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Yeh, sorry folks, but I agree. White women should behave with dignity. Leave tussling around on the floor to nigger-women.
    Personally, I'd never want to even touch a nigger. Yuk! Just the thought of it!
    I've never touched a nigger in my life. In the Bamahas many years ago, some beggar nigger who wanted to come home with me (yeah right) and get gibs reached out and put a hand on my arm. I looked down and the sight of those black hob-goblin fingers lying on my skin creeped me out big time. Ugh.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I've never touched a nigger in my life. In the Bamahas many years ago, some beggar nigger who wanted to come home with me (yeah right) and get gibs reached out and put a hand on my arm. I looked down and the sight of those black hob-goblin fingers lying on my skin creeped me out big time. Ugh.
    You should have kicked him in the "Mud Dik" area. He assaulted you!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    You should have kicked him in the "Mud Dik" area. He assaulted you!!
    These were feral niggers in their own habitat. I didn't care to end up raped, robbed, decapitated, and thrown in a ditch.

I swear my friend and I had packs of them following us everywhere - except into the water of course and on the hotel grounds where they were banned - begging us to marry them and take them home. We couldn't wait to get out of there.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt, they’re so greasy and always have a stench

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would **************6 ways to sunday
    Last edited by Sheboon DeLuxe; 08-16-2020 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Ladies Are Present

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shepherds coffee on Collins in Miami Beach. Lots of hot women going topless there. my question is why were they fighting?
    Was it because the ugly nigger sows were talking shit to the white girl? Or was it over a nigger dick they’re all fucking?
    If the white girl is defending herself against a monkey attack, I’ll give her credit, she’s got balls, and she knows how to fight. But if that white girl is a mudshark,I hope she gets her just desserts in the end.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jipshun Kang View Post
    i would bang that white girl 6 ways to sunday
    Miami and Key West have a lot of beautiful, adventurous white women. That girl put in some work to look like that, and was obviously showing it off in an area where she felt free to do so. I'm sure she was getting liver-lipped by those blubberous, fake-haired buffarillas, who nobody wants to see, naked or otherwise. She wasn't shy about mixing it up with those monsters, that's for sure. I love hot nymphomaniac white women, and women that can and will fight, so she's an 11 in my eyes. Unless she's a mudshark, of course. Can't throw that blade without evidence, so I give her the benefit of the doubt.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Diva. I hate to see white folks brawling in the street like niggers. Especially a well put-together girl like her.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen to all the sheboons screaming in the back. Carrying on like the wild animals they are. Reminds me of feeding time at the monkey cage in the zoo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12