Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Topless White Girl vs she boons

White Woman Goes Topless, Brawls with Black Women Outside Coffee Shop in Miami

Unedited video here:
    https://hoodsite.com/topless-white-g...ami-beachflor/
    A topless white woman was filmed brawling with a group of African-American women in Miami in a video that is being widely circulated on social media.

Video footage of the incident, which took place outside a coffee shop in Miami's South Beach area last week, shows a white woman, completely naked from the waist up walking up to a black woman who appears to be filming the woman with her cellphone, and raining blows on the woman as onlookers can be heard expressing their shock.

It's Raining Weaves

A weave can be seen lying on the ground while another black woman without her hairpiece is standing nearby, suggesting that an altercation may have taken place.

The two women are then seen tussling with each other before the topless woman slams the other woman on the ground. The white woman, wearing nothing but a thong, then continues to repeatedly punch the woman while the black woman tries to kick her. "White girl with the shit," the man filming can be heard saying repeatedly.
    https://www.ibtimes.sg/white-woman-g...mi-video-48745
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as a black is being beaten fair and square, their kind stops the fight. When a bunch of monkeys beat up one person, they let it continue. No honor among blackies.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I gotta give respect to the white girl rushing into battle with a feral nigger sow in nothing but a thong.

Knocked that apes weave right off her nappy head.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched that video and ....

Wait...

What were we talking about? Maybe I need to watch it again to jog my mammaries - err... I mean memories.

That out of shape chiggun bone cleaner she beast was no match. That was one healthy human specimen there and had no qualms with the world knowing it as she delivered those blows.

Still, I want to know what happened to lead up to this. This girl didn't just strip down to beat that nigger's ass. I'm betting she was clothed before this happened and the nigger was involved somehow. I'm thinking she did NOT disrobe voluntarily and the beat down was the result of it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    White Woman Goes Topless, Brawls with Black Women Outside Coffee Shop in Miami

Unedited video here:
    https://hoodsite.com/topless-white-g...ami-beachflor/

https://www.ibtimes.sg/white-woman-g...mi-video-48745
    Sheiiiiit, if I didn't have a girlfriend I would axe dat whyte wimmenz to marry me. She looked like a Viking valkyrie MMA fighter. That girl would have whipped Rhonda Rousey's @$$!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry, but I really dislike seeing YT lowering themselves to nigger level. Niggers don't have human thought processes and have limited vocabularies so tend to solve all disagreements by attacking. I expect more from a white woman.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would have been better if a nigger or two got made good. Mz YT obviously wasn't carrying any concealed weapons.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm sorry, but I really dislike seeing YT lowering themselves to nigger level. Niggers don't have human thought processes and have limited vocabularies so tend to solve all disagreements by attacking. I expect more from a white woman.

True. That's why I would love to know what lead up to this. I'm sure that the part caught on video doesn't come close to telling the whole story. I'm wagering that her state of undress and the reasons for it were the result of actions by the same niggers she was going after and probably involved an assault on their part before the incident was being recorded. This may have even been an assault of a sexual nature which would easily explain the rage on her part. Someone out there knows what happened. I'm gonna keep my eyes on this story - no pun intended this time. I want to see what I can find out with a little digging. Inquiring minds want to know.

P.S. In the meantime GUYS, myself included, lets just go ahead and shelve the hubba hubba talk before we offend anyone here.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 07-21-2020 at 05:54 AM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

P.S. In the meantime GUYS, myself included, lets just go ahead and shelve the hubba hubba talk before we offend anyone here.
    I have to clarify: I am not a libtard, an SJW or a feminazi. I wouldn't be here if I were. Go head and "hubba" all you like. I worked on the floor of the Stock Exchange since I was 18, so there is nothing, absolutely NOTHING I have not heard or had said to me. There's not much that can "offend" me.

If there is a beautiful, nearly-naked woman in a video I expect you guys to Hubba if you are normal and not a bunch of beta sissies. Have at it!

I don't know why this woman is unclothed and don't care. I just dislike seeing human women brawling in the street like subhuman battle sows.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to clarify: I am not a libtard, an SJW or a feminazi. I wouldn't be here if I were. Go head and "hubba" all you like. I worked on the floor of the Stock Exchange since I was 18, so there is nothing, absolutely NOTHING I have not heard or had said to me. There's not much that can "offend" me.

If there is a beautiful, nearly-naked woman in a video I expect you guys to Hubba if you are normal and not a bunch of beta sissies. Have at it!

I don't know why this woman is unclothed and don't care. I just dislike seeing human women brawling in the street like subhuman battle sows.
    Duly noted!

I shall bring the inner Sailor out of retirement.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    It would have been better if a nigger or two got made good. Mz YT obviously wasn't carrying any concealed weapons.
    Or was she??

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since we did not see this on national news I want to believe it wasn't "racist" and they were fighting over a buck. The one the tumbleweave belongs to probably muh poosied her buck.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Since we did not see this on national news I want to believe it wasn't "racist" and they were fighting over a buck. The one the tumbleweave belongs to probably muh poosied her buck.
    Way to ruin a perfectly good fantasy, there, Bottle.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to think it didn't make the news because once again, a human beat the black out of a nigger in a fair fight.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    White girl with the shit! Where the hell did she come from? Is she a mud shark? Must be.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope she wasn't a shark, but being near niggers, I'll be generous and say 50-50.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If for no other reason, then simply because we are humans. Better than niggers who can only think "Muh Dik" and we hold ourselves to higher standards.

Besides, best not to give the liberals, SJWs, and other crybabies any hook to work with.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Way to ruin a perfectly good fantasy, there, Bottle.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeh, sorry folks, but I agree. White women should behave with dignity. Leave tussling around on the floor to nigger-women.
    Personally, I'd never want to even touch a nigger. Yuk! Just the thought of it!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love you for that! White girl was quite attractive and whipped some nigger ass! BRB, gotta make some popcorn and watch that again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast