Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

NFL and the National Anthem

After the warm welcome the NASCAR Nigger received at the race track upon his introduction last Wednesday, and the Standing O he got after wrecking, perhaps the NFL may reconsider playing the COON TUNE prior to the NFL games this season.

I will NEVER attend a NFL game until this practice ceases, and can only hope anyone who does pay big bucks to watch the monkeys fuck the football boo the living dogshit out of the Coon Tune when it screeches from the PA system.

There aren't that many Niggers at football games so the human race should be able to make their presence known remarkably well.

I was told Niggers don't attend sporting events because they prefer to burglarize the homes of those that do!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After the warm welcome the NASCAR Nigger received at the race track upon his introduction last Wednesday, and the Standing O he got after wrecking, perhaps the NFL may reconsider playing the COON TUNE prior to the NFL games this season.

I will NEVER attend a NFL game until this practice ceases, and can only hope anyone who does pay big bucks to watch the monkeys fuck the football boo the living dogshit out of the Coon Tune when it screeches from the PA system.

There aren't that many Niggers at football games so the human race should be able to make their presence known remarkably well.

I was told Niggers don't attend sporting events because they prefer to burglarize the homes of those that do!
    Makes sense.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a nigger neighbor when I was younger and lived in a shitty neighborhood. The niggers were at a funeral and one of their “friends” robbed the house while they were out. They even stole the food out of the fridge.

They came home from “muh baby, muh baby” to “muh stuff, muh stuff”. Not only did they get no nigger lotto but some other nigger cashed theirs by robbing the house while they sent dontovious to the everlasting watermelon patch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

As N.O. resident can confirm. Nig Orleeunz is a football town with no clear division of what is "across the tracks". It is common to see a really nice house just a few hundred yards from a shotgun shack especially in older neighborhoods. I have heard NUMEROUS stories of how humans came home from watching niggers at a fooh-bawull game to watching niggers clean out their houses. Serves them right for knowingly pumping money into the pockets of those filthy animals.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have funerals? I thought they just chimped out on the street and left the body for the state to dispose of.
    Doesn't surprise me they were robbed by their own kind.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    True story: A friend from work got "bumped" from behind ever so gently one day just after pulling out of his driveway.

The "bumper", a Nigger of course, was pretty well dressed and driving a fairly new car in pretty decent shape.

The Boonie hops out all apologetic claiming he was terribly sorry and will pay more attention to his driving.

My co-worker inspected for damage, it was a light tap so there was none.

As they were about to part ways, the Boonie asked my co-worker if he liked baseball, and if he did, he just happened to be a Nigger of importance at the stadium and had some comp tickets with him.

My co-worker took him up on the offer, receiving 10 MLB tix for a sky box with parking for the next home stand.

He gathered his family and went to the game that weekend.

He was slightly apprehensive about the validity of the tickets, but they worked flawlessly for parking, the elevator, and the box. They recieved first class treatment and had a great time with the family and grandkids.

As you can guess, when they arrived home from their big day at the ballpark, their house had been picked clean.

Immediately associating the free tix and the burglary with the bump and go Boonie, he gave the police the license number he had recorded. The car had been stolen of course. The tickets were legitimately purchased with cash by a Boonie wearing a hoodie drawn tight enough that the box office security cameras were of no help.

The police said while this was a first in that city, they figured my co-workers house was the target and they simply waited for the resident to leave, bumping into them shortly thereafter.

He got a check from the insurance company but it was short compared to how much he could prove he lost. Mostly his wife's jewelry.

Just knowing a Boonie was in my house would make me want to set it on fire!