Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Syreeta says the whole rayciss neighborhood is plotting against her and the mailman is even in on it

Lockport woman claims mail carrier verbally attacked son over flyers warning of racism

Syreeta Dean moved her family to a quiet cul-de-sac in Lockport three years ago.

Things were going smoothly, until last summer.

That’s when she said she started to see her southern neighbor’s true colors.

Last summer Dean says she was out back with her children when she heard someone yell “Shut up!”

“And we looked around like, “Who said that?”

She said she saw her neighbors up on their deck and they repeated the demand, but this time adding a racist slur.

“‘You shut up!’ She yelled it. ‘You nig***’, just like that. And then she ran back into her house.”

June 8 Dean was inside while her son was in the driveway listening to music, that’s when she said she heard a commotion outside.

“I heard this screaming outside. So, when I looked out the window I saw this mail carrier parked outside my driveway, walking up my driveway, yelling at my son.”

Dean said she confronted the carrier.

“Who do you think you are? What are you doing? Who are you yelling at — don’t you dare talk to my son like that.”

Dean said the mail carrier was falsely accusing her son of distributing the flyers in mailboxes around the street, which is illegal.

Her confrontation did not receive a warm response, she said. Dean alleged the carrier gave her the finger as she left her property.

Dean’s next action was to go report the incident to the postmaster.

“When I drove by her, she turned and looked at me — gave me the finger again.”
    https://www.wkbw.com/news/i-team/loc...ning-of-racism
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This story is great!

No one wants a worthless nigger living near them. Told from the nigger sows point of view everyone is out to get her because they rayceest. Truth is she and her keeds are probably exhibiting TNB in a neighborhood that want's nothing to do with niggershines. Has a fucking pit bull (typical nigger) that probably barks all day and night, gets loose in the neighborhood and causes havoc. The kid hangs out front in the drive way blaring that disgusting nigger music. I'd bet $100 the little shit was stuffing mailboxes with BLM bullshit like anyone in a white neighborhood would give a shit about BLM. I'm sure the neighbors were out on their deck in the back yard trying to enjoy a relaxing evening and this nigger sow and her tribe were being loud and obnoxious like niggers are.

On top of all that the dumb sow has BLM and anti-racist bullshit plastered all over her property and stapled to trees. Yeah I'd want to live near that..

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, the sow is lying because they always lie. We also know she and her litter were out there screeching and ooking and probably using filthy language, so no humans can enjoy peace on their own properties. The niglet was probably vandalizing stuff and got reprimanded.

It's so funny when sows get all "mah chile!!" bent of shape over someone trying to teach the niglets civilized behavior when they themselves beat the shit out of their turdlers and often make them good on a regular basis.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    This story is great!

No one wants a worthless nigger living near them. Told from the nigger sows point of view everyone is out to get her because they rayceest. Truth is she and her keeds are probably exhibiting TNB in a neighborhood that want's nothing to do with niggershines. Has a fucking pit bull (typical nigger) that probably barks all day and night, gets loose in the neighborhood and causes havoc. The kid hangs out front in the drive way blaring that disgusting nigger music. I'd bet $100 the little shit was stuffing mailboxes with BLM bullshit like anyone in a white neighborhood would give a shit about BLM. I'm sure the neighbors were out on their deck in the back yard trying to enjoy a relaxing evening and this nigger sow and her tribe were being loud and obnoxious like niggers are.

On top of all that the dumb sow has BLM and anti-racist bullshit plastered all over her property and stapled to trees. Yeah I'd want to live near that..

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    First of all, the sow is lying because they always lie. We also know she and her litter were out there screeching and ooking and probably using filthy language, so no humans can enjoy peace on their own properties. The niglet was probably vandalizing stuff and got reprimanded.

It's so funny when sows get all "mah chile!!" bent of shape over someone trying to teach the niglets civilized behavior when they themselves beat the shit out of their turdlers and often make them good on a regular basis.
    Nigger burf control!!