Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

At least a month of whitey shaming inbound and coming in hot

The Democrat media complex will be putting on the predictable theatrics of how much they loved their pet puppet...and he wuz betta than youz...and how you suck and must bow down to his legacy...and how you must do what he would have wanted by punishing the bad orange man in November.

After all, if it wasn't for whitey, Lewis would have went on to fix everything wrong in the world.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...con-dead-at-80

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    In the picture displayed in the the above link, you can almost read his lips... Ook ook ook ook!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    He lived 80 years too long.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I thought this coon already kicked the KFC bucket last year or so. Well, they all look alike.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought this coon already kicked the KFC bucket last year or so. Well, they all look alike.
    Indeed they do look alike. Animals are like that though. I mean, sometimes it's hard to differentiate one black lab from another, one rainbow trout from another, one Norway rat from another... pigs, goats, chicken, ducks, geese, mice, etc. It's no different with nigger animals.

The nigger that batwinged away last year was named Elijah Cummings. The nigger that is now smelling worse than usual was named John Lewis. When the first nigger gave up it's inner demon last year, people were posting condolences for this second nigger because they thought they looked the same too and confused the monkeys with each other. They were just a year early.

They look the same to me... I had a hard time keeping the pictures straight on which nigger was which. Not that I care, I'm just glad they're both gone.

Nigger John Lewis ooking

Nigger Elijah Cummings chimp screeching

The two almost identical looking niggers

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yea that's why dogs smell each other's assholes. Yes there are different breeds and different colors but for the most part, they look alike. That bung hole is like a fingerprint.

I wonder if niggers smell each other's assholes in private like a secret handshake?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance to the knuckle dragging silverback nigger piece of shit. Burn in Hell for eternity shitskin.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed they do look alike. Animals are like that though. I mean, sometimes it's hard to differentiate one black lab from another, one rainbow trout from another, one Norway rat from another... pigs, goats, chicken, ducks, geese, mice, etc. It's no different with nigger animals.

The nigger that batwinged away last year was named Elijah Cummings. The nigger that is now smelling worse than usual was named John Lewis. When the first nigger gave up it's inner demon last year, people were posting condolences for this second nigger because they thought they looked the same too and confused the monkeys with each other. They were just a year early.

They look the same to me... I had a hard time keeping the pictures straight on which nigger was which. Not that I care, I'm just glad they're both gone.

Nigger John Lewis ooking

Nigger Elijah Cummings chimp screeching

Glad both those chimps are gone.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    John Lewis' mother should have gotten an abortion 80 years ago.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That should be added as a verification question for guests:

Who are these niggers?

A) Elijah Cummings
    B) John Lewis
    C) Who cares?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    When I look at the pictures of this pair of Spades, I can see the ook ook ook coming from their flapping lips.