Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Press Hiding Nigger Crime Since The '60s

My plumber in upstate NY grew up on Long Island like I did, and turned out to be a distant cousin of mine. He told me why he moved upstate, and I was not surprised. In the late '60s, someone got the bright idea to send the kids from Garden City - at the time NY's most affluent suburb - to Hempstead High School, which was Africa. My plumber's older sister was part of this experiment. The racial hatred was still raging from the "cibbil rights" riots around the country, and if you blundered into niggertown somehow, you would be attacked by every porchie and stoop monkey available. So on day one, the Garden City students show up for classes, with the result being two white girls raped. There was no day two. A week later, everyone was back in their original school. NOT ONE WORD WAS REPORTED IN PRINT, OR ON RADIO OR TELEVISION. I would have never heard of this if not for someone who went through it. The MSM made it disappear, and they have done the same here in NY ever since.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    So on day one, the Garden City students show up for classes, with the result being two white girls raped.
    That long ago, the MSM covered things up? I guess it's worse today. Those girls would be accused of leading niggers on and making false accusations, as part of an evil YT plot to make niggers look bad. "Dem bitches sets me ups! Ahs dindu nuffins!"

Let me apologize for not welcoming you, I'm kinda sporadic in my online activity these days. But welcome to the site and we really appreciate your posts!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    360,222 men and women from the (northern side) died in the civil war to free the feral niggers and look what has happened since then. Nothing but TNB, riots, looting, raping and robbery. The niggers now have got way out of hand and should have ALL been sent back when we freed, or even before then.

The nigger social experiment has failed and will continue to fail.
    That was the plan after the "war of northern aggression" ended. Lincoln's plan was to export most of the slaves back to the Muddaland which is why Liberia was created. John Wilkes Booth got in the way of that plan and Andrew Johnson totally screwed the pooch after Lincoln's death. Johnson believed in slavery and somehow thought he could reinstate it after the war. Just like so many other things in US history, the government fucked up to the detriment of the American people.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That long ago, the MSM covered things up? I guess it's worse today. Those girls would be accused of leading niggers on and making false accusations, as part of an evil YT plot to make niggers look bad. "Dem bitches sets me ups! Ahs dindu nuffins!"

Let me apologize for not welcoming you, I'm kinda sporadic in my online activity these days. But welcome to the site and we really appreciate your posts!
    Our piece of shit press does backflips to hide what blacks do. Just what I know about first hand includes : My sister getting punched in the face, and her weeks pay stolen, in broad daylight, by a schvugger. My friend getting hospitalized with bleeding on the brain, after a 10 on 2 beating at a nearby park. My 60 year old neighbor getting stabbed while standing in front of his house. 100 jig flash mob that trashed a local beach, gunshots fired, one wounded, and a riot requiring 100 cops from multiple agencies. Home invasion robbery one block from me, by spooks. Not one word reported, and no police report made public in all cases.
    Thanks for putting out the welcome mat. I was a member of the original Chimpout, posting as GreatMcWhite. So glad to be back with my fellow white debbils.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Our piece of shit press does backflips to hide what blacks do. Just what I know about first hand includes : My sister getting punched in the face, and her weeks pay stolen, in broad daylight, by a schvugger. My friend getting hospitalized with bleeding on the brain, after a 10 on 2 beating at a nearby park. My 60 year old neighbor getting stabbed while standing in front of his house. 100 jig flash mob that trashed a local beach, gunshots fired, one wounded, and a riot requiring 100 cops from multiple agencies. Home invasion robbery one block from me, by spooks. Not one word reported, and no police report made public in all cases.
    Thanks for putting out the welcome mat. I was a member of the original Chimpout, posting as GreatMcWhite. So glad to be back with my fellow white debbils.
    It's great to have you back! And don't be afraid to call them what they are: niggers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	53001498_10212209759062767_4845013776094724096_n.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	12042

I'm lucky to have never been seriously assaulted or otherwise victimized by groids, but in 3rd grade I knew by God they were savages nothing like us. Our kickball team played the 4th graders, and this hulking "child" (probably 12 or 13 years old but held back, which was still done then) deliberately threw the ball into my face from a few feet away. It's lucky my nose was still and hadn't grown out, otherwise it might have been broken.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.