Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

My local school district wants to "promote" BLM this coming school year

I'm so glad I gave up on teaching, because this makes me vomit. The thing about public education is that wherever you are, it's going to be run by the biggest liberals, and it doesn't matter that my area is extremely human. It's as cucked as NY or LA with its own "equality commission." For obvious reasons I won't say where I am, but a friend inside has told me what's being "proposed" for a "program," nothing as yet set in stone, but I think these are just the beginning.

One hour a week for all grade levels to "discuss" "BLM and its issues," and how to build a "more inclusive society." For middle school and high school, this will be done in social studies classes. For younger grades, in homeroom. See what they're doing? They'll start indoctrinating kindergarteners about how bad uniforms are, and how good niggers are.

Monthly assemblies with "BLM speakers." Goes without saying these will be paid speakers, as if the district is already flush with cash and can throw a grand here and there.

Monthly essay contests, with a prize for each grade level. Here's where I want to vomit again, because I know any white kid would write something 1000x better than any nigger, though at the same time I don't want a white kid winning the contest, and yet I don't want some typical dumbass niglet prancing around. When I was little, a mini sow in dedicated Special Ed used to run around saying, "Me in a speshul claffs, you habba treat me speshul!"

BLM mural "contests," frequency to be determined. You know where this is going. I don't know for sure, but I can see niggers and wiggers being given spray paint and told to use whatever school wall they want. The janitors are going to love cleaning up.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The schools are lost, gone, done for. When the local news does some piece on schools here and has video from inside the class rooms it's almost all niggers and minorities with an unfortunate white kid or two in the mix. If I had children I'd be working two jobs and doing whatever it took to send them to a private school or home school them.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    If I had children I'd be working two jobs and doing whatever it took to send them to a private school or home school them.
    Absolutely, and it's time to defund public school so we taxpayers stop having our money wasted on others' children and niglets.

I have a few liberal friends, and they're the kind who say, "But public education is an investment, we don't want stupid children!" Shall I point out, from professional as well as personal, that public schools produce a lot of stupid children anyway? High school diplomas have become a joke. Sandman Sr. came from a generation where it meant you had basic academics. Now it means you toughed it out year after year of pure social promotion.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree 100% with Mr. Sandman's OP. Couldn't have nailed it better!

We're kind of stuck with the public school system (most of you know that Mrs. PH is a public school teacher), but if I could, when #2 son starts school in 2021, he'd be in private. For obvious reasons, putting him in private school while his mammy is teaching in public would look all kinds of bad.

Thankfully, the girls were born with natural intelligence and do not seem (so far) to have been indoctrinated with liberal nonsense. They recently both made comments about the Antifa/Nigger Lives Don't Matter nonsense, and they are clearly not fans. Their brother is never going to be a Rhodes Scholar, but it appears he inherited his pappy's sports prowess, so he'll probably be able to fake his way through life just like I have

As for the online classroom approach -- I've been shocked at how utterly useless it turned out to be. #1 male sprog basically ignored it. For a couple weeks I'd sit down with him every day and go through each assignment. At a certain point, I realized that he was doing nothing, and I was basically re-taking the third grade. More shocking than anything was how disinterested his mammy was in the whole process. She got her full pay -- not chicken feed I can tell you, to sit at her desktop for about 90 minutes 5 days a week. It was a joke. She even admitted that a lot of her students were going to struggle in the 4th grade.

Another part of the whole public school fiasco is the teachers unions. A lot of the most noxious shit comes from them. That's another subject altogether...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by H8whiteLibtards View Post
    Oh my goodness.. let me start by saying NO NO NO NO NO NO. I just quit my job because of "covid". I worked at one of those fancy private schools in a big city in the south that's the black capital. The REAL reason I quit is because of the liberal indoctrination that's being shoved up our noses. For the last few years, we (the staff) were subjected to anti-bias training by the anti defamation league and other anti-racist groups. In reality, it was white guilt training aimed at making all of us feel shitty. The school I worked at assembled an anti-bias task force for next year where the reading they are forcing on us is that "White Fragility" book that's the newest craze. A list was passed around where people had to sign up giving their email and phone number. I can tell you that they're really keeping track of who did not sign up for it. How does that affect the students? The new theme for next year is "safe spaces and democracy in learning". Students (of color) will have safe spaces to get away from white microaggressions. Any reports of racism have to go straight to the diversity officer who is, you guessed it, a chimp. Parents are paying $30K or more a year to send their kids to this school. The worst part is that all of the private schools around here that aren't super christian are like this. This particular school is Christian-lite. I can go on and on about standards being lowered and things like that but I quit because of the libtard culture taking the school by storm. Moral of the story: IT'S NOT JUST PUBLIC SCHOOLS! Put your kid in a hard core christian school even if you're not christian or else risk indoctrination.
    Interesting.

At this point it might just be better to pack all your shit and family up then move to Russia or Poland.

This diversity and anti-white pro-nigger bullshit is really starting to grate on my last nerve.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ H8wL...

The private school I was thinking of is a local nondenominational Christian academy. They have an excellent reputation for the high quality of their education while avoiding most of the social nonsense. I'm not religious, and would rather not spend a lot of time on religious indoctrination either, but I would put my kid in that school faster than you could say "Grab the Bible!".

Again, it's all a hypothetical discussion at this point -- because of the wife's job, we could never go the private school route.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    This diversity and anti-white pro-nigger bullshit is really starting to grate on my last nerve.
    I'm right there with ya, buddy...

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have charter schools in your area? If you have one that's focused on the Arts, Business, Science and Math, or anything like that, they might not have as much SJW bullshit going around. They're typically free and sometimes have less niggers depending on what neighborhood it's in.
    We do have several Charters in the area, but alas, the pubs are our only option because of the wife's job.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You and I have very similar experiences. I walked away from teaching because of this BLM / Libtard indoctrination fuckery. And, I worked at a private school!! They should be ashamed of themselves. I loved teaching but I was more of a "social worker" in that I was supposed to indoctrinate the kids. I never did. I flat out refused. You pay me to teach whatever subject and that's what I am going to teach... not SJW math or SJW science or white guilt English or 1619 lies about History or what have you. I know that feeling of wanting to vomit. Also, at my last school, for some reason I could not stand 95% of my coworkers. Now I know why... they were mostly smug white liberals who signed up for the BLM reading club to read "White Fragility" and "be uncomfortable in our racism".
    I thought I'd try a career change after I couldn't take any more corporate politics. Then I found out that school district politics are even worse. A friend told me about a program to hire degreed white collar professionals without the usual year of teacher training, which sounded great. I told Mrs. S that I'd be making less money but would have gold-plated health insurance, a really nice guaranteed pension, lots of school breaks, and two months off in summer. After only a year, I had to quit for my sanity, my honor, and the fact my pay per true hours wasn't worth it. By dinnertime I'd be exhausted and ready for bed, but still with two hours of student work to grade. The worst part was having to put up with parents (white parents!) blaming me for their brats' laziness, deficient work, and in a couple of cases, rampant lies. I knew it would be bad but not nightmare after nightmare at every parent-teacher conference, or every request to meet after school. "But my kid's so good, I've never seen him act that way!" "How come he got a bad grade when he worked so hard!" All I could do was roll my eyes. Maybe I should have been blunt and say that if you you give someone a pitchfork to clean out a stable, and all he does is fling horse manure all around, does it matter "how hard" he worked?

Then the summer after, with a number of ridiculous complaints filed against me with the principal and district, it was clear the district will not back up good teachers. I had it out with the top, finally telling them off, and this is in a pretty white area! I couldn't imagine teaching in a niggerfuxxated place like NY or Chicago or LA.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    We do have several Charters in the area, but alas, the pubs are our only option because of the wife's job.
    Is there any way she could transfer?

I had a teacher in high school who complained how little she was paid compared to private schools, and if only she finished her master's plus 60, she could get hired at the elite school in town. Back then I didn't know enough to reply, then why didn't she do that instead of complaining? But she was always a liberal, see, so it's not in her nature to do the work to get a better job.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Is there any way she could transfer?

I had a teacher in high school who complained how little she was paid compared to private schools, and if only she finished her master's plus 60, she could get hired at the elite school in town. Back then I didn't know enough to reply, then why didn't she do that instead of complaining? But she was always a liberal, see, so it's not in her nature to do the work to get a better job.
    Mrs. PH loves her job. She is apolitical in many ways, a gentle soul, loves "her" kids, and seems to be immune to the more onerous leftist horseshit flying around her. Here in Washington state, public school teachers are paid well -- I'm not sure exactly what her salary is (she's never told me, I've never asked), but I think it's somewhere around $65k-ish. That being said, trust me, she doesn't do it for the money.

She looked into teaching at a Catholic academy in Portland (OR) years ago, but they actually paid less than the public school district, and there were certain religious standards that would be problematic for us as a couple (I'm an agnostic). As I recall, they actually pursed her for a few weeks, but by that time, she wasn't a sub anymore, had her own classroom, and that was it.

Bottom line -- we're raising our kids. I'm perfectly capable of staying ahead of the bullshit curve.