Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    H8whiteLiberals
    Chimpout Guest

chimping at ft lauderdale airport

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/spiri...rdale-airport/

When chimping out turns into a bongo party.
    A couple of Pavement Apettes attacked a Spirit Airlines employee at the airport, throwing stuff around like apes and ending in assault.

I blame systemic racism. Airports are racist

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

3 Sheboons Chimpout At Airport

Another Cat 5 Chimpout at a Florida airport last night.

3 Sheboons arrested for attacking Spirit airline employees over a delay.

Google Ft. Lauderdale/Spirit Airlines it was caught on a cell phone.

The best part is that the news channel that covered the story had some balls and wasn't afraid to NAME and PICTURE all three Sheboons.

I'd post the link but not sure how to do it.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    typical nigger day out !! That may end in Federal NU time for that ape trio. We can only hope so.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should be banned from flying.
    And driving.
    And breathing.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spirit Airlines is basically Nigger Airlines. We flew with Spirit once... never ever again! The plane was jam packed with niggers, it felt like I was sitting in a slave ship headed to the new Americas. There was no peace to be had on that flight either, it was loud and obnoxious the entire time. The three shit-boons sitting directly behind us never closed their mouths. They did their woop-woop arms waving high in the air like they were on a rollercoaster so many times I lost count.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Spirit Airlines is basically Nigger Airlines. We flew with Spirit once... never ever again! The plane was jam packed with niggers, it felt like I was sitting in a slave ship headed to the new Americas.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's been posted before, but I couldn't resist.

https://youtu.be/b7Lue-xOBts

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by H8whiteLibtards View Post
    I didn't know that Spirit airlines was for "people who annoy you". That explains their cheap rates. This typical behavior is an example of chimping out turning into a bongo party.

And for those of you who didn't catch the "people who annoy you" reference, here ya go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjtZ...has_verified=1
    At one time, I'm pretty sure this was on our smiley list but it may have been back in the old days of CO from the original site. That's one of my favorite episodes.

Found the gif, though:

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by H8whiteLibtards View Post
    I didn't know that Spirit airlines was for "people who annoy you". That explains their cheap rates. This typical behavior is an example of chimping out turning into a bongo party.

And for those of you who didn't catch the "people who annoy you" reference, here ya go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjtZ...has_verified=1

Funny thing is, flying Spirit Airlines isn't much cheaper than American Airlines. They try and make it appear that way by offering what they call a la carte service which means they nickel and dime you for EVERYTHING.

After our one trip using Spirit I figured up the grand total of what we paid and it came out to more than if we had just flown American.

I paid to upgrade to what they consider their first class seats (LOL) which was nothing more than seats at the front of the plane that offered about as much leg room as you get with an American coach seat. Those seats wouldn't recline either so you could attempt to take a nap. Spirit coach seats offer the least leg room of any airline.

They fuck you hard on luggage and carry-ons. I can't remember exactly but I think they charge you $50 for each suitcase you check in. If you think you have a carry-on that will fit in their tiny little measuring box and show up to the gate with it and it doesn't fit, they nail you for something like $100-125 dollars per bag because they have to send it down to stow away in the cargo hold. We witnessed this while waiting for our flight, some dude shows up and his duffel bag wouldn't fit in their "measuring box" so they proceeded to tell him they will have to stow it and he has to pay $100. They guy flipped out, I kept waiting for airport security to show up. He finally gave in and paid the fine.

I suppose if you can fly with nothing on you but your clothes and tolerate sitting for a couple of hours in their sardine can seats you might get away cheaper than flying American.

Oh and don't forget, it will be a plane full of niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Those hoes could very well do three years at NU for attacking TSA employees. Niggers need a chart that shows them how much time they're gonna do based on the affiliation of the employee they happen to be going postal on at any given time.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers and aerodynamics do not mix.
    Scratch that: niggers and anything above mud huts, spears, and lip plates do not mix.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Niggers and aerodynamics do not mix.
    Scratch that: niggers and anything above mud huts, spears, and lip plates do not mix.
    I agree that Niggers and aerodynamics don't mix even though they supposedly 'Invented' flyin' (pyramids) an sheeit but if they must do whatever YT does then they should be seated at the back but geez I forgot - that's generally the safest part of an aircraft. Sitting them all forward would create trim (Nose down) problems so separate aircraft seems to be the answer - old cargo ones without seats where ropes and chains could secure the 'Load'. For ease of identification and boarding they would of course be painted black and be piloted by 'Equal Opportunity' employees.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    At one time, I'm pretty sure this was on our smiley list but it may have been back in the old days of CO from the original site. That's one of my favorite episodes.

Found the gif, though:

Added as smile

Code:
      :naggers
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It's been awhile since I've flown. I thought animals were supposed to be in cages and flown with the cargo. So, niggers are just in the cabin with humans? That could be dangerous as animals can flip out when they encounter things, like flying, that they don't understand. They're not known for understanding and following safety or courtesy rules either.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I was traveling on Delta and missed my flight due to a massive traffic delay (fatal accident with road closure) .

I didn't miss it by much so the gate workers were still at the gate and hooked me up on the next flight.

I had 2 hours to kill so I decided to walk around the airport. Since I was past security, I could go anywhere in any concourse.

I walked down the Spirit, Jet Blue, Frontier concourse and was shockingly surprised to see how some of these Niggers were dressed! Flip flops, short shorts, body dresses, halter tops, tube tops... shit with holes in it? WTF? These waiting areas looked like these flights were going to Tobacco Road!

Over at the Delta or American or United concourses, slacks, skirts, shoes, sport coats and at the very least, biz casual attire. Everybody.

And the noise level... Holy Fuck! At my gate, it always is library quiet. The loudest voice is from the gate agents with their boarding announcements.

At the Tobacco Road gate there was so much ooking and eeking you couldn't hear damn thing.

Don't niggers have any sense of pride in themselves when they travel? Maybe I was raised better but I would never dress like I was going out clubbing or picking up a bucket of chicken when flying somewhere. Am I the only one that notices this negro airport behavior?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was traveling on Delta and missed my flight due to a massive traffic delay (fatal accident with road closure) .

I didn't miss it by much so the gate workers were still at the gate and hooked me up on the next flight.

I had 2 hours to kill so I decided to walk around the airport. Since I was past security, I could go anywhere in any concourse.

I walked down the Spirit, Jet Blue, Frontier concourse and was shockingly surprised to see how some of these Niggers were dressed! Flip flops, short shorts, body dresses, halter tops, tube tops... shit with holes in it? WTF? These waiting areas looked like these flights were going to Tobacco Road!

Over at the Delta or American or United concourses, slacks, skirts, shoes, sport coats and at the very least, biz casual attire. Everybody.

And the noise level... Holy Fuck! At my gate, it always is library quiet. The loudest voice is from the gate agents with their boarding announcements.

At the Tobacco Road gate there was so much ooking and eeking you couldn't hear damn thing.

Don't niggers have any sense of pride in themselves when they travel? Maybe I was raised better but I would never dress like I was going out clubbing or picking up a bucket of chicken when flying somewhere. Am I the only one that notices this negro airport behavior?

People used to dress nicely for air travel. Now it's much more casual. People behave as civilized beings and maintained decorum. Niggers, they behave as they are, savage sub-human apes, with no volume control and decency in choice of clothes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Time to throttle these niggers back, if they cant act educated then drop em or put them on alcatraz