Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

KFC birthday party in Melbourne costs $26,000 in Covid-19 fines

I'm curious if they were niggers. We all know how niggers love the KFC.

(Mods please delete this if it's inappropriate due to the fact I can't confirm the incident was niggershines)

A run for KFC in Melbourne has led to a $26,000 (£14,360) lockdown fine for a group of birthday partygoers.
    The infringement of stay-at-home directions was discovered after two people ordered about 20 meals at a KFC store in Dandenong about 1.30am on Friday.
    The large order raised suspicion among ambulance workers at the store, who notified police of their concern.
    Police followed their car to a townhouse in the suburb where they found a group of people who then tried to hide in the backyard, garage and under beds.
    https://www.theguardian.com/australi...6-MQEwd0DlwP0s

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The infringement of stay-at-home directions was discovered after two people ordered about 20 meals at a KFC store in Dandenong about 1.30am on Friday.

Probably no way to know for sure without photos. But I would say that is a nigdar ping for sure. KFC and 1:30am are almost a dead giveaway. Maybe "refugees" or Abos. Perhaps Aussie Chimper knows more. I imagine the media there is similar in when it involved niggers, muslims, or "reugees" they do not mention it or show photos.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

Probably no way to know for sure without photos. But I would say that is a nigdar ping for sure. KFC and 1:30am are almost a dead giveaway. Maybe "refugees" or Abos. Perhaps Aussie Chimper knows more. I imagine the media there is similar in when it involved niggers, muslims, or "reugees" they do not mention it or show photos.
    Also this leads me to believe it was niggers. Humans usually take responsibility for their fuck ups and don't scatter and hide like roaches when the light is turned on.

Police followed their car to a townhouse in the suburb where they found a group of people who then tried to hide in the backyard, garage and under beds.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

I saw this story a couple of days ago and thought niggers for sure, particularly as Dandenong is a nigger infested shithole. When I last drove through that toilet, I thought I was in Mogadishu. However, I have not been able to confirm it either way. Now, I am doubtful it was niggers, as by now they and their pathetic leftist coddlers would be screeching police racism. They are also unlikely to be Abos, as Melbourne has very few of them and the Dandenong area less, if any. There are a lot of immigrants of all types though.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!