Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

We wuz cowboys: Chicago's nigger 'Census Cowboy' hired to promote census

Can you fucking niggers stop appropriating my culture?
    Dread Head Cowboy rides to the rescue of Chicago’s dismal response to 2020 U.S. census

Chicago’s response rate is 55 percent — 20 points shy of Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s goal. In some South and West Side neighborhoods that desperately need an infusion of federal funding, the response rate is less than 40 percent.
    So on Monday, Lightfoot gave that dismal effort a “C” grade, donned a cowboy hat, and asked the “Dread Head Cowboy” to ride to the rescue of a 2020 U.S. Census response that will determine federal funding to Chicago for the next decade.

In rode Adam Hollingsworth on horseback to the tune of “Old Town Road,” by Lil Nas X.

The 33-year-old former boxer is expected to spend the next week riding through 10 South and West Side wards where response is lowest, with the goal of boosting census participation.
    https://chicago.suntimes.com/city-ha...outh-west-side
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...And the horse you rode in on!!!

​.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that jig wearing body armor? He can’t be afraid of being shot, not in Chicongo.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azmarlin39a View Post
    Is that jig wearing body armor? He can’t be afraid of being shot, not in Chicongo.
    I just hope some other retarded nigger doesn't accidentally shoot the horse. We know what their aim is like.

"The Sheriff is a NIGGER!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've said it before, niggers being 13% of the population is bullshit. They don't fill out the census so how the hell can they be counted. I would bet they are more like 20-25% of the population.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I've said it before, niggers being 13% of the population is bullshit. They don't fill out the census so how the hell can they be counted. I would bet they are more like 20-25% of the population.
    I have seen this debated before. Due to most niggers existing in records such as criminal histories and gibs programs, a somewhat accurate estimate of their numbers must be known. The constant widespread display of niggers in sports, on TV and loitering around public places is probably what gives the impression they are of a higher proportion. In contrast, YT is mostly out of sight working to pay taxes to carry all those worthless pieces of shit.

When I tell nigger lovers here, that niggers make up less than 15% of the population of the US, yet commit about 50% of the violent crime, they blatantly deny the crime statistic, but are always surprised at how small their demographic is.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am interested in how many claim to "bi-racial"? We all know about the one drop rule but does the census take that into account when counting niggers?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I am interested in how many claim to "bi-racial"? We all know about the one drop rule but does the census take that into account when counting niggers?
    2.7%, but this would also include races other than nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	us census.JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	11934
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    2.7%, but this would also include races other than nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	us census.JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	11934
    With the recent overwhelming rise in coal burning and oil drilling, that number seems way too low. We will see if the 2020 census will adjust to what we are seeing everywhere.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who's that nigger, on a nag?
    Niggers on a horse, give me a fucking break.

There used to be an Old Spice commercial on TV maybe 15 years ago, with a coon on a horse. When I see it, I mutter, "Get off the horse boy, or I'll (do something) to your hide". My wife then (now ex) couldn't believe what I said. I said boy didn't belong on a horse. Eventually she gave up, saying I can't be reformed. As far as niggers, I could never be made to think they are human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    With the recent overwhelming rise in coal burning and oil drilling, that number seems way too low. We will see if the 2020 census will adjust to what we are seeing everywhere.
    I'm afraid you're right. If not now, then the next census. Then think in a couple of decades from now with all the "bi-racial" niglets all going out to vote.

There's a lot of right-wing worry about "demographic shifting," and it's all about niggers breeding the way they do. Even all Planned Parenthood does isn't stopping them.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.