Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mother Of The Year Kierra starves niglet to death and tosses it into a dumpster

Police: Maryland mom starved 15-month-old toddler, then put her body in a dumpster

According to investigators, Kierra Tolson, 23, of November Circle in Silver Spring admitted that she’d starved the toddler — Blair Niel — for nearly a month.

After the child died, Tolson told police she placed her body in a pillow case and trash bags, and then tossed her into a dumpster at her apartment complex.
    https://fox6now.com/2020/07/09/polic...in-a-dumpster/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    well, the sow should be offered a reward for government efficiencies - no longer will the Federal Reserve have to print up more cheddah to pay for the little turdlets ' everythings ' for the next 80 years. Well done Kierra and the human population thanks you sincerely !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sort of bitter sweet. She should have off'd herself in the process. It would have been a much happier story.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truthfully and all joking aside, I can't bring myself to cheer if any baby is murdered - even tar babies. I don't cheer when a puppy is murdered either, for the same reason. The problem I have with it is the fact that they are mixed in with humans. If they were in the Congo where they belong, it would be none of my concern anymore than when a lion eats a gazelle. That's just nature. Laws and morality are expected of humans. I don't expect it from animals. No matter how well you train them, they will sour and return to their natural inclinations. If they don't, their next and all future generations will. It's just another valid reason to ship them BTA - out of sight, out of mind. Let nature take it's course.

While they are here, however, they must be held to human standards lest humanity fall. In fact, they must be held to harsher standards. It is a simple matter of necessity due to the negro's nearly impossible to break will, antisocial behavior and general attitude. They should be segregated, both in freedom and in incarceration. When imprisoned, they should be held in solitary confinement lest they infect others around them with their vile actions and poisonous schemes.

Perhaps we should empty the prisons. Give each one of them the choice to stay in prison or loose citizenship and be deported to Africa with a one way ticket.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Truthfully and all joking aside, I can't bring myself to cheer if any baby is murdered - even tar babies. I don't cheer when a puppy is murdered either, for the same reason. The problem I have with it is the fact that they are mixed in with humans. If they were in the Congo where they belong, it would be none of my concern anymore than when a lion eats a gazelle. That's just nature. Laws and morality are expected of humans. I don't expect it from animals. No matter how well you train them, they will sour and return to their natural inclinations. If they don't, their next and all future generations will. It's just another valid reason to ship them BTA - out of sight, out of mind. Let nature take it's course.

While they are here, however, they must be held to human standards lest humanity fall. In fact, they must be held to harsher standards. It is a simple matter of necessity due to the negro's nearly impossible to break will, antisocial behavior and general attitude. They should be segregated, both in freedom and in incarceration. When imprisoned, they should be held in solitary confinement lest they infect others around them with their vile actions and poisonous schemes.

Perhaps we should empty the prisons. Give each one of them the choice to stay in prison or loose citizenship and be deported to Africa with a one way ticket.
    and right there tweak is your human weakness !! Would you hug a baby cockroach? Tough being human ain't it?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    and right there tweak is your human weakness !! Would you hug a baby cockroach? Tough being human ain't it?

Hey, I never said I'd hug one. Them things still got shot out of a nigger turdlet launcher. That's just nasty.

Hugging a puppy is one thing.

I wouldn't hug a cockroach, a baby rattle snake, or a baby nigger. Snigglets and cockroaches carry diseases which can make you sick. The snake and nigger will probably kill you - once they get big enough.

Let's not compare apples and eggplants here...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you think of how long the human body can go without food, then realize niggers can go twice that long you get the idea of just how lazy this nigger sow was.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I get that. You are a normal human being who has a heart, and I felt the same way when I found this forum. I couldn't bear the thought of any defenseless creature being mistreated and killed and was kind of shocked that it was joked about and cheered here.

HOWEVER, after reading day after day about the horrific crimes niggers commit nonstop, I changed my mind. Yes, that baby niglet may look innocent, but if left alive it would grow into a great, big ugly breeder/battle sow or a rapey, murderous buck, all of whom YOU will have to support, either in NU or with welfare, food stamps, Sec8 and on and on and keep doing it as they continue to indiscriminately breed. As the saying goes, "Nits make lice".

SO, I finally realized that when a niglet gets deleted, a whole bunch of humans is spared grief in more ways than one. Niggers don't give a damn about their sprogs, so why should I?

Puppies? They are valuable, worthwhile, and lovable creatures who grow up to be loyal friends, helpers, and companions - nothing like niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I get that. You are a normal human being who has a heart, and I felt the same way when I found this forum. I couldn't bear the thought of any defenseless creature being mistreated and killed and was kind of shocked that it was joked about and cheered here.

HOWEVER, after reading day after day about the horrific crimes niggers commit nonstop, I changed my mind. Yes, that baby niglet may look innocent, but if left alive it would grow into a great, big ugly breeder/battle sow or a rapey, murderous buck, all of whom YOU will have to support, either in NU or with welfare, food stamps, Sec8 and on and on and keep doing it as they continue to indiscriminately breed. As the saying goes, "Nits make lice".

SO, I finally realized that when a niglet gets deleted, a whole bunch of humans is spared grief in more ways than one. Niggers don't give a damn about their sprogs, so why should I?

Puppies? They are valuable, worthwhile, and lovable creatures who grow up to be loyal friends, helpers, and companions - nothing like niggers.
    That why I want them ALL TO GTFBTA!!!

There is one thing (of a very few) that I definitely agree with Hitler on - sterilization. He had the right idea with that one - he just picked on humans instead of apes.

Nobody bats an eye when we do it with animals to control the population but mention it with niggers and....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That why I want them ALL TO GTFBTA!!!

There is one thing (of a very few) that I definitely agree with Hitler on - sterilization. He had the right idea with that one - he just picked on humans instead of apes.

Nobody bats an eye when we do it with animals to control the population but mention it with niggers and....

Both - back to Africa and mandatory sterilization - would be perfect solutions, but that's not going to happen so the more niggers bust caps in each other's asses, and the more niglets done away with by their sperm donors and incubators, the better.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Police: Maryland mom starved 15-month-old toddler, then put her body in a dumpster

https://fox6now.com/2020/07/09/polic...in-a-dumpster/
    Holy fuck, that's a "buck or sow" candidate if i ever saw one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always dreamed of parking a van in the hood and having some kind of sterilization ray that we could just fire at the coons and sterilize the as they bounce by - or even a satellite based system that blasts the coons from space.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We generally don't glorify harm to children. We show the reader what evil a nigger is capable of. There's a difference between being informative, and being seen as gleefully cheering it on.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    We generally don't glorify harm to children. We show the reader what evil a nigger is capable of. There's a difference between being informative, and being seen as gleefully cheering it on.
    They can't make each other good enough fast enough. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I can understand the feelings of all the members here, I cannot bring myself to cheer the death of a defenceless creature - even a nigglet. I think that diminishes us to some degree, and I would rather just wish it was the adult who'd done us all the favour.
    We must not allow our hatred of niggers to overcome our natural kindness. If we become in any way like niggers, they are winning.

Having said that, forced repatriation is the route I'd go. The vital thing is, we MUST separate - and soon, before it's too late!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've looked at that little miniturd over and over again and I just don't see it as being human. That nasty black skin and nappy head. I just see a crime wave seed awaiting to launch its menace on civility. Don't get me wrong, I could never harm one, but there is no part of my heart left able to be empathetical towards niggers of any age or type.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    While I can understand the feelings of all the members here, I cannot bring myself to cheer the death of a defenceless creature - even a nigglet. I think that diminishes us to some degree, and I would rather just wish it was the adult who'd done us all the favour.
    We must not allow our hatred of niggers to overcome our natural kindness. If we become in any way like niggers, they are winning.

Having said that, forced repatriation is the route I'd go. The vital thing is, we MUST separate - and soon, before it's too late!
    That's partially why I won't let myself "hate" niggers. They aren't worth that much of my emotional capital. I would like to see (at first) a voluntary reparation-for-repatriation scenario where a nigger is given an amount of money that would get its attention (fifty grand?), and free travel back to Duh Mudderland, in exchange for permanently surrendering their U.S. citizenship.

That being said, I definitely come down on the side of those on the a dead-niglet-is-a-good-niglet team.

Baby scorpions are still scorpions (I got stung by one when I was 13 in the Philippines -- still have the scar from the welt in the crook of my left knee).

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your sympathy (or mine, anyway) evaporates when I think that the defenseless-looking little tarbaby, if it survived the tender loving care of its mammy, would eventually turn into something like these things, causing only misery and aggravation to human beings and a financial drain, in NU or out:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gangstaEaZONeY.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	125.5 KB 
ID:	11968

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers aren't human. No fucks given, good riddance to both of the shitskinned beasts.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I never said I'd hug one. Them things still got shot out of a nigger turdlet launcher. That's just nasty.

Hugging a puppy is one thing.

I wouldn't hug a cockroach, a baby rattle snake, or a baby nigger. Snigglets and cockroaches carry diseases which can make you sick. The snake and nigger will probably kill you - once they get big enough.

Let's not compare apples and eggplants here...
    Lol!! Good one tweak. When I was a little keyid I lived in an Italian neighborhood. I laughed when my friend Tony's dad called them "mulignans." Thats when I found out the Italians call them eggplant for obvious reasons. One thing I like about the paisans though was in the 60's and 70's most of them hated niggers and then wouldn't take shit from them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast