Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

crazy sheboonery on bus

Niggers be a niggin'

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kFzs8_1594762897

I would say that bus drivers should be packing, but the driver is a nigger as well so there's no telling how many innocent bystanders would be hit.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Niggers be a niggin'

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kFzs8_1594762897

I would say that bus drivers should be packing, but the driver is a nigger as well so there's no telling how many innocent bystanders would be hit.
    it looks like two baboons in apefreaka!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black on black violence, nothing new. That's what they do. The problem is blacks attack everyone, and there's more humans than blacks in the world. How did we subjugate animals? Chains, jails, isolation. This is why all niggers belong behind bars.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Battle sows. The latest Nintendo game coming to a ghetto near you.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw on the 6pm news that the attacking negress was caught by animal control this afternoon.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Black on black violence, nothing new. That's what they do. The problem is blacks attack everyone, and there's more humans than blacks in the world. How did we subjugate animals? Chains, jails, isolation. This is why all niggers belong behind bars.
    Ever since they were set free their behavior has been devolving. Now they know they can erupt into savagery any time with few to no consequences, and look what's happening.

I once sat on a bus for 25 minutes waiting to go but strangely I did not attack the driver like a wild beast and then vandalize the bus.
    These nigger have low IQs, no tolerance for frustration, short fuses, and zero impulse control. Their limited vocabularies don't allow them to discuss anything like rational human beings do. With that combination, what can anyone expect from them but this kind of endless TNB?

Those old-timey plantation owners knew exactly the right and only way to keep niggers in their places.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ll bet you that sow has a free bus pass. It was probably late for a meeting with the probation officer and couldn’t be bothered to use its Obama minutes to call in.

Nah that is too simple. It was probably late for the block party and all the crack was going to be smoked before she got there. She was going to have to muh poosie 12 niggers sober.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I’ll bet you that sow has a free bus pass. It was probably late for a meeting with the probation officer and couldn’t be bothered to use its Obama minutes to call in.

Nah that is too simple. It was probably late for the block party and all the crack was going to be smoked before she got there. She was going to have to muh poosie 12 niggers sober.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    oh she’s only going to muh pussy 12?? Maybe she is cranky and sore from the previous nights gangbang? Nah, On second thought a Sheboons muh pussy is a gapped out meat burger.. it would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, no tread left on the tires whatsoever (family guy)