Close

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Frank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    451

    Angry Listen to This Nigger Claiming Whites are the "True Savages"

    Un.. fucking... believable.

    This uppity nigger has the gall to say white people are the sub-human savages?

    White people are the evil ones, the savages?

    Dumb fucking nigger doesn't understand that if it wasn't for these "white savages" he would still be eating the leftover assholes of a water buffalo after the hyena's and tigers enjoyed the best parts.

    Fucking nigger doesn't seem to understand that microphone and studio he's ook'n and eek'n into was developed by humans and not worthless niggers.

    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...OgX.mp4?tag=10

  2. #2
    Look at its ultimate dindu excuses. It not only "demand the Apology" but wants "ownership" of what human money always funded. Niggers are the true racists, and only a nigger could claim it spewed anti-YT, anti-Semitic niggerbabble for "reconciliation." As if there was any "reconciliation" to be had or wanted with niggers.

    In a lengthy statement posted to his Facebook page early Wednesday, Cannon wrote, “If I have furthered the hate speech, I wholeheartedly apologize. But now I am the one making demands. I demand full ownership of my billion dollar ‘Wild ‘N Out’ brand that I created, and they will continue to misuse and destroy without my leadership! I demand that the hate and back door bullying cease and while we are at it, now that the truth is out, I demand the Apology!”

    In the post, which is titled ‘Truth and Reconciliation,’ Cannon began by noting he is “deeply saddened in a moment so close to reconciliation that the powers that be, misused an important moment for us to all grow closer together and learn more about one another.”

    “Instead the moment was stolen and highjacked [sic] to make an example of an outspoken black man. I will not be bullied, silenced, or continuously oppressed by any organization, group, or corporation. I am disappointed that Viacom does not understand or respect the power of the black community,” he continued.

    The performer alleges that ViacomCBS recently banned “all advertisement [sic] that supported George Floyd and Breonna Taylor who we are still seeking justice for.” Cannon also claims he personally reached out to ViacomCBS chair Shari Redstone “to have a conversation of reconciliation and actually apologize if I said anything that pained or hurt her or her community,” and received no response.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...123204663.html
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ called Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

  3. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Frank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    451
    lol!! Fuck his demands. Enjoy your ruined career nigger.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Lieutenant
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Fucking nigger doesn't seem to understand that microphone and studio he's ook'n and eek'n into was developed by humans and not worthless niggers.
    [/url]
    Niggers are too dumb to know that they're dumb. This is called the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

    Coined in 1999 by then-Cornell psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the eponymous Dunning-Kruger Effect is a cognitive bias whereby people who are incompetent at something are unable to recognize their own incompetence. And not only do they fail to recognize their incompetence, they’re also likely to feel confident that they actually are competent.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/markmur.../#785eff645d7c
    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

  5. #5
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    3,066
    ^^^^
    Whitey, did you mean Dindu-Nigger effect? (sorry, can't let that go).
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  6. #6
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    lol!! Fuck his demands. Enjoy your ruined career nigger.
    This is the same dumb nigger that was married to that WORTHLESS quadroon mariah carey.

  7. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Un.. fucking... believable.

    This uppity nigger has the gall to say white people are the sub-human savages?

    White people are the evil ones, the savages?

    Dumb fucking nigger doesn't understand that if it wasn't for these "white savages" he would still be eating the leftover assholes of a water buffalo after the hyena's and tigers enjoyed the best parts.
    Fucking nigger doesn't seem to understand that microphone and studio he's ook'n and eek'n into was developed by humans and not worthless niggers.

    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...OgX.mp4?tag=10

    I don't worry about what a low IQ, uppity nigger has to say.

    Just imagine having to wake up every morning and look in the mirror at a monkey face and realise that your race has never contributed one single thing to the real advancement of the world...ever. Imagine realising that your race has not invented anything of note or use, or that every race has enslaved your useless carcass and the only race to have set you free, were your white masters and betters, and yet you have still haven't achieved anything on your own in 150 years, even with constant white charity and special rights up the wazoo from cucky guilt ridden whites. If that was me, I'd be pissed 24/7 too. But thank God that isn't me, I thank my lucky stars every day that I am white.

  8. #8
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,753
    Quote Originally Posted by nogvirus View Post
    I don't worry about what a low IQ, uppity nigger has to say.

    Just imagine having to wake up every morning and look in the mirror at a monkey face and realise that your race has never contributed one single thing to the real advancement of the world...ever. Imagine realising that your race has not invented anything of note or use, or that every race has enslaved your useless carcass and the only race to have set you free, were your white masters and betters, and yet you have still haven't achieved anything on your own in 150 years, even with constant white charity and special rights up the wazoo from cucky guilt ridden whites. If that was me, I'd be pissed 24/7 too. But thank God that isn't me, I thank my lucky stars every day that I am white.
    As do I!! And uh beez white-Hispanic n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! Speaking of which, I hope Zimmerman wins his lawsuit!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    As do I!! And uh beez white-Hispanic n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! Speaking of which, I hope Zimmerman wins his lawsuit!!!!!!
    Zimmerman didn't do anything wrong, he was just cleaning up his nieghborhood. The nigger's fambly are just after nigger lotto, standard procedure for niggers. he should be given a medal, not be sued.

  10. #10
    Is that the Titanic on the shelf on the left? Probably is, and this is how all nigger campaigns end up - sunk. Niggers get all rowdy and angry for a few days, but then as we know, the power of chicken, crack, muh dick and purple drank, quickly deflates any nigger uprising. Niggers truly are the epitome of hopelessness.
    Niggers are only ever between crimes, like resting actors between appearances.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •