Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Listen to This Nigger Claiming Whites are the "True Savages"

Un.. fucking... believable.

This uppity nigger has the gall to say white people are the sub-human savages?

White people are the evil ones, the savages?

Dumb fucking nigger doesn't understand that if it wasn't for these "white savages" he would still be eating the leftover assholes of a water buffalo after the hyena's and tigers enjoyed the best parts.

Fucking nigger doesn't seem to understand that microphone and studio he's ook'n and eek'n into was developed by humans and not worthless niggers.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...OgX.mp4?tag=10

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at its ultimate dindu excuses. It not only "demand the Apology" but wants "ownership" of what human money always funded. Niggers are the true racists, and only a nigger could claim it spewed anti-YT, anti-Semitic niggerbabble for "reconciliation." As if there was any "reconciliation" to be had or wanted with niggers.

In a lengthy statement posted to his Facebook page early Wednesday, Cannon wrote, “If I have furthered the hate speech, I wholeheartedly apologize. But now I am the one making demands. I demand full ownership of my billion dollar ‘Wild ‘N Out’ brand that I created, and they will continue to misuse and destroy without my leadership! I demand that the hate and back door bullying cease and while we are at it, now that the truth is out, I demand the Apology!”

In the post, which is titled ‘Truth and Reconciliation,’ Cannon began by noting he is “deeply saddened in a moment so close to reconciliation that the powers that be, misused an important moment for us to all grow closer together and learn more about one another.”

“Instead the moment was stolen and highjacked [sic] to make an example of an outspoken black man. I will not be bullied, silenced, or continuously oppressed by any organization, group, or corporation. I am disappointed that Viacom does not understand or respect the power of the black community,” he continued.

The performer alleges that ViacomCBS recently banned “all advertisement [sic] that supported George Floyd and Breonna Taylor who we are still seeking justice for.” Cannon also claims he personally reached out to ViacomCBS chair Shari Redstone “to have a conversation of reconciliation and actually apologize if I said anything that pained or hurt her or her community,” and received no response.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...123204663.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol!! Fuck his demands. Enjoy your ruined career nigger.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Fucking nigger doesn't seem to understand that microphone and studio he's ook'n and eek'n into was developed by humans and not worthless niggers.
    [/url]
    Niggers are too dumb to know that they're dumb. This is called the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Coined in 1999 by then-Cornell psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the eponymous Dunning-Kruger Effect is a cognitive bias whereby people who are incompetent at something are unable to recognize their own incompetence. And not only do they fail to recognize their incompetence, they’re also likely to feel confident that they actually are competent.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/markmur.../#785eff645d7c
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^
    Whitey, did you mean Dindu-Nigger effect? (sorry, can't let that go).
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    lol!! Fuck his demands. Enjoy your ruined career nigger.
    This is the same dumb nigger that was married to that WORTHLESS quadroon mariah carey.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nogvirus View Post
    I don't worry about what a low IQ, uppity nigger has to say.

Just imagine having to wake up every morning and look in the mirror at a monkey face and realise that your race has never contributed one single thing to the real advancement of the world...ever. Imagine realising that your race has not invented anything of note or use, or that every race has enslaved your useless carcass and the only race to have set you free, were your white masters and betters, and yet you have still haven't achieved anything on your own in 150 years, even with constant white charity and special rights up the wazoo from cucky guilt ridden whites. If that was me, I'd be pissed 24/7 too. But thank God that isn't me, I thank my lucky stars every day that I am white.
    As do I!! And uh beez white-Hispanic n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! Speaking of which, I hope Zimmerman wins his lawsuit!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that the Titanic on the shelf on the left? Probably is, and this is how all nigger campaigns end up - sunk. Niggers get all rowdy and angry for a few days, but then as we know, the power of chicken, crack, muh dick and purple drank, quickly deflates any nigger uprising. Niggers truly are the epitome of hopelessness.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Our melanin is so power. It connects us in a way that the reason they fear blacks the reason that they fear us is the lack that they have of it."

What was sentence structuring or grammar? That looked and sounded like it took ever brain cell in his thick skull to spout. I'm a few sentences in and can barely muster what this nigger is trying to say; which is all metaphysical "kangs and qweens" bullshit in the first place. How are these niggers so fucking delusional? Seriously...... "Mahhhhh melanin mak me grab mahh dik or da white wizard come an say 'oga-booga' an it disappear n sheeeit just like Tyronous ya'll dig worrr is bond you finna true dat nigga!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just listen to the fucking primate speak. The shape of the sentences, the way he pronounces words. He’s an uncivilized uneducated low class dumb ass fucking nigger.He lucked into money, so what? He will still never be white. Or a human for that matter. He thinks he’s better because he fucked the albino ape woman that half of the ghetto did befor his lame chimp self.
    I couldn’t even make it though half of him spewing that nonsense.All that niggers can show is hatred and rage.Their monkey brains can’t process much more.If they hate Whitey so much, why don’t they go back to Africa? And I guarantee you that they will take the criminal problem with them wherever they go.Because they are the fucking problem!

11. Likes Sosetka liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jim crow View Post
    just listen to the fucking primate speak. The shape of the sentences, the way he pronounces words. He’s an uncivilized uneducated low class dumb ass fucking nigger.he lucked into money, so what? He will still never be white. Or a human for that matter. He thinks he’s better because he fucked the albino ape woman that half of the ghetto did befor his lame chimp self.
    I couldn’t even make it though half of him spewing that nonsense.all that niggers can show is hatred and rage.their monkey brains can’t process much more.if they hate whitey so much, why don’t they go back to africa? And i guarantee you that they will take the criminal problem with them wherever they go.because they are the fucking problem!
    absolutely!!