Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Human raped and murdered by nigger 'friend'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ourt-told.html

This is why we tell our kids to stay away from niggers.

A 20 year old 4'11" human female was raped and murdered by the nigger 'friend' that offered to walk her home after a night out.

Despite having previous for forced muh-dik, sexual assault and sexual assault of a child, as well as it's nigger DNA being all over the girl's body. The nigger's defence is still dindunuffin.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Twenty years old
    -90 pounds
    -4'11"
    -Barmaid
    -Drunk
    -Rap concert
    -Walking home alone with nigger "friend"

The first three of these could have been my child. As for the rest of the list, I do my best to drill it into her head on a daily basis about the dangers of such reckless behavior. At some point, that becomes all you can do as a parent. I can't bring myself to believe that enough was done on anyone's part to prevent this tragedy from ever happening.

Everything about this poor girl's life was fucked. She was doomed to this outcome by the very people that were entrusted to protect her. Her family didn't care enough to teach her better. Her friends didn't stop her. Her country failed her and three other children on three previous occasions that this piece of shit behaved like the animal that it is - and those are just the ones we know about. Curiously, the story was very vague on whether or not this animal had committed these crimes and been caught and released prior to this last act of savagery or if the victims came out as a result of the investigation. I suspect the worst.

Teach your children well.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    very foolish to trust a nigger mutt.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    another beautiful human slaughtered by the mud filth. There is no death penalty in the UK, so hopefully the nigger will get into an NU rapping contest, lose, and get goodified. Britain needs a tidy up to survive as a civilized nation. The British are going to have to be cruel to be kind.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The (c)rapper she was going to see was a wigger. WTF is this world coming to?

Jurors heard that, on the evening of Wednesday September 18, Ms Bunker had been to a concert at Birmingham's O2 Institute to see rapper Aitch with a close female friend.

Wow, I bet the jailniggers will go muh dik crazy with that effeminate wigger if he ever gets tossed into the can. He almost makes eminem look manly.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is also accused of two further counts of rape, three counts of sexual assault and a charge of sexual activity with a child
    Yet free to continue to rape as often as he liked. Let a rampaging muh dikk buck walk you home, someone is gonna get raped, guaranteed.

Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wesley Streete.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	11930 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	46 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	11931

Once again, a beautiful valuable human lost her life at the paws of a disgusting worthless mega-turd beast.

And Wesley Streete, you fetid despicable vile sub-cockroach ape turd: I for one am wishing you an amazing time during your enrollment @ NU! My every other prisoner see you as a punching bag and the recipient of their uncontrolled lust.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe I'm just emotionally cold today, but she went to a cRap concert and let a nigger "walk her home"?

Oh well, she's another Darwin Award grand prize winner.

Name:  damn.gif
Views: 123
Size:  10.3 KB
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tree and a damn rope. Tired of seeing shit like this fly