Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Auto Parts Be Rayciss Too!

Not only did I buy a MASTER cylinder for the clutch in my Dodge truck, it came with an attached SLAVE cylinder! So now I suppose every jigaboo in the world will want paid by Detroit every time a cylinder set is sold!

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not only did I buy a MASTER cylinder for the clutch in my Dodge truck, it came with an attached SLAVE cylinder! So now I suppose every jigaboo in the world will want paid by Detroit every time a cylinder set is sold!
    LOL - to minimize corrosion and extend their useful work life all slave cylinders should be black anodized!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That was in the good old days when you could MAKE 'em work- Crack Crack! Now the only time they get motivated to do anything is on deposit day when they check to make sure their Gibbs Me Dat made it onto the EBT card.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    those terms, master and slave are being banned. Now known as the cracker and nigger items !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I caught that one earlier as well.
    http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...430#post124430

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to mention buying those parts at NAPA.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    I can't believe I never caught that one! I wonder how long until NASCAR has to drop them as sponsors now?

The cool thing about NAPA is that you rarely ever see a nigger working there. I think it's because they don't know jack shit about cars any deeper than the rheeumz. My dad says that if you know what you need you go to Lowes, Autozone etc. If you aren't sure, you go to Ace, Napa, etc. You will always see niggers in a place like Autozone or Lowes. Good luck if you need help. You're not getting any. It's a good thing I rarely need help.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Racking my brain to make the connection between NAPA Auto Parts and Niggers? And show nuff, can't ever remember seeing a Nigger counterperson at NAPA. You must be knowledgeable to hold a position like that!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try Urban Dictionary.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    NAPA! Got it! I'm actually embarrassed I didn't check Urban Dictionary before I asked as UD is my go-to-source for new words and phrases that quite frequently pop up in a household with 3 teenagers.

Last time I was there was to find out what a Cleveland Dry Dock was.

Thanks for the tip.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^I think he knows what a N.A.P.A is - just that he's never seen a nigger in a NAPA. Come to think about it, I've never seen a nigger customer in one either. I guess it's because they don't sell rheeumz, tint, stupid skinny tires, stee-roes or any other other silly nigger car bling. Plus, it's harder to shoplift there with all the humans working.

Unreggie, just in case you don't, it's North American Pavement Ape!