Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Rape Ape

Mud Ick
    Chimpout Guest

Rape Ape

A "man" (nigger) kidnapped an innocent human Amish girl while she was walking home from church. The nigger rape ape has been found but the girl has not. Some of her clothing has been found buried in a wooded area. She was 18, her name was Linda Stoltzfoos. The nigger, 34, has, of course, a stupid name; Justo Smoker (presumably of Newports). The reports say they don't know what it's motive was, but I think we know what it was.

If there was ever an argument to go back to the good old days when communities knew how to handle rape apes, it would be this incident.

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/man...-been-n1233607

Typical nigger with a history of crime and recently released from NU.

https://lancasteronline.com/news/loc...dba90ea12.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've known a handful of Amish in my life. I have found them to be the most honest, down to Earth, decent people you could meet and would give you the shirt off of their back. Unfortunately, with that comes a level of naiveté with regards to judging anyone who is not of the same mindset and heart - especially when it comes to niggers. They simply have no street smarts about them and do not see the inherent evil that we see in plain sight. This combined with their pacifist beliefs will, all too often, lead them to end up victims of crime for it.

This nigger, and society as a whole, must see a quick trial and a slow death - preferably in the same manner delivered to this poor innocent child. Hanging is too merciful. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. This is the only way.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    ....walking home from church. There is no bottom to the depth of depravity of the nigger species. Animals. I can't even imagine the shock and horror she suffered at the paws of this nigger.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Amish communities seldom see, therefore have little fear of niggers.

If a nigger can't haul off an 86" flat screen, jewelry, a set of rims, or at the minimum, a BBQ grille, you ain't gonna see them out on a rural road with no streetlights way out in Bumfuck Egypt.

Can't imagine a nigger wanting a horse but other than 12 gauge protected cash, and horse drawn farm implements, that's about all they have.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    And the Amish are quite hard workers... from sunrise to sunset if the work is there. Niggers on the other hand only work hard at avoiding work.

Nothing appealing to a nigger about the Amish at all other than for Muh Dikking.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Nothing appealing at all... especially because they wear suspenders to prevent saggin, which incidentally spelled backwards is niggas!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...saggin, which incidentally spelled backwards is niggas!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whachoo meenz?!?! Ah dindu nuffinz et awe, gnome sane?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Ick View Post
    A "man" (nigger) kidnapped an innocent human Amish girl while she was walking home from church. The nigger rape ape has been found but the girl has not. Some of her clothing has been found buried in a wooded area. She was 18, her name was Linda Stoltzfoos. The nigger, 34, has, of course, a stupid name; Justo Smoker (presumably of Newports). The reports say they don't know what it's motive was, but I think we know what it was.

If there was ever an argument to go back to the good old days when communities knew how to handle rape apes, it would be this incident.

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/man...-been-n1233607

Typical nigger with a history of crime and recently released from NU.

https://lancasteronline.com/news/loc...dba90ea12.html

That is one UGLY ASS nigger. I can't say what I am thinking right now because I don't want to get banned from this site. I'm sure Karma will catch up to this ape eventually though.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And it will probably be called a hero in prison by the other niggers.
    This piece of shit should suffer terribly.