Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Lil Groid
    Chimpout Guest

Another cRapper flutters away on Batwings

Another cRap artist I never heard of (Lil Marlo), but I'm told was somewhat popular, got itself shot and abandoned it's fambly on a new set of batwings. Age 27, but not soon enough because it left behind 2 niglets; a buck and a future felon factory. Good riddance disgusting nigger!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ot-dead-at-27/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid niggers still haven't caught on that cRapping is hazardous to their health. Good. I hope they never figure it out.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Bye bye spooky!

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I hear tell that two more cRappers beez shot dayed in Chicongo and St Louse and in the U.K, Nicole Thea a full blown sheboon 'Influencer'/'Entertainer' with 105,000 'Followers' has mysteriously daid only one month before it was ready to dump its niglet upon humankind. Lots of Niggers bein' sad including Daddy (they think) whose name beez Boga.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be nice if the big name niggers joined this list, like Dr. Dre Boy, Snoop Coon, Kanye Kenya, and Puff Nigger...
    Coalburning is bestiality.