I didn't want to post this in book reviews because it is too topical to skip at the present and frankly, I haven't read the whole book nor do I have the time right now. The author was the polar opposite of a sworn enemy of freedom but the subject matter deals with those very same Antifa/blm bastards that are.

We can't say that we were not warned YEARS ago.

Colonel Rex Applegate (June 21, 1914 – July 14, 1998) was an American military officer who worked for the Office of Strategic Services, where he trained Allied special forces personnel in close-quarters combat during World War II. In 1943 he wrote Kill or Get Killed, which is still considered a classic manual of Western-style hand-to-hand combat. The updated 1976 edition of Kill or Get Killed was published by the US Marine Corps as Fleet Marine Force Reference Publication 12-80.

From the foreword:Fleet Marine Force Reference Publication (FMFRP) 12-80, Kill or Get Killed, is published to ensure the retention and dissemination of useful information which is not intended to become doctrine or to be published in Fleet Marine Force manuals.

This is his writing which perfectly predicts what is happening right now:

While he could not have fathomed the internet in those days, he called it perfectly otherwise.