Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Colonel Applegate warned us.

I didn't want to post this in book reviews because it is too topical to skip at the present and frankly, I haven't read the whole book nor do I have the time right now. The author was the polar opposite of a sworn enemy of freedom but the subject matter deals with those very same Antifa/blm bastards that are.

We can't say that we were not warned YEARS ago.

Colonel Rex Applegate (June 21, 1914 – July 14, 1998) was an American military officer who worked for the Office of Strategic Services, where he trained Allied special forces personnel in close-quarters combat during World War II. In 1943 he wrote Kill or Get Killed, which is still considered a classic manual of Western-style hand-to-hand combat. The updated 1976 edition of Kill or Get Killed was published by the US Marine Corps as Fleet Marine Force Reference Publication 12-80.

From the foreword:Fleet Marine Force Reference Publication (FMFRP) 12-80, Kill or Get Killed, is published to ensure the retention and dissemination of useful information which is not intended to become doctrine or to be published in Fleet Marine Force manuals.

This is his writing which perfectly predicts what is happening right now:

While he could not have fathomed the internet in those days, he called it perfectly otherwise.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even George Orwell pretty much predicted the path we are on. Where the party(the left) is always right. Always looking over your shoulder. Where the thought police are ever present.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dammit! I just realized that the most important part of my post was the page long excerpt from the book that deals with communist infiltration and how they operate. It was prophetic. I'm looking for it now and when I find it I'll get it back up here. I know I pasted it but it somehow it didn't get included when I hit the post button.

In the electronics world we call it "falling into the bit bucket".

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mind if I pilfer this for use elsewhere?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Mind if I pilfer this for use elsewhere?
    Of course not - but I still can't find the page I saved with the description that was the centerpiece of the whole post. I don't know why it didn't attach and now that I'm looking for it, I can't even find it online. That sucks because it was so on target. I've seen it online and first read it years ago from a Marine buddy that had the paper copy which was why I wanted to post it in the first place.

If anyone has this book, please feel free to post it. It was in the second edition under riot and crowd control, I believe.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Of course not - but I still can't find the page I saved with the description that was the centerpiece of the whole post. I don't know why it didn't attach and now that I'm looking for it, I can't even find it online. That sucks because it was so on target. I've seen it online and first read it years ago from a Marine buddy that had the paper copy which was why I wanted to post it in the first place.

If anyone has this book, please feel free to post it. It was in the second edition under riot and crowd control, I believe.
    Here's a PDF of that book found on the nets:
    http://index-of.co.uk/Tutorials-2/FM...t%20Killed.pdf
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Required reading for all chimpers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Here's a PDF of that book found on the nets:
    http://index-of.co.uk/Tutorials-2/FM...t%20Killed.pdf

Freakin' Awesome!!!

That's the one! Start on page 371 and imagine if that were written today. Not much has changed. I highly recommend that all of our members - in fact the whole country, read this book as well as all his others. This guy nailed it with perfection. I think that even he would be surprised at how fast things have happened due to the advent of the internet.

Maybe we need to post this PDF permanently here for future reference to the forum. It is excellent info and insight for all patriots and not just in our country but all nation states dealing with the scourge of the fifth column inside their homelands.

Outstanding work, Whitey, and thanks from ALCON, especially myself.

T/S.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Freakin' Awesome!!!

That's the one! Start on page 371 and imagine if that were written today. Not much has changed. I highly recommend that all of our members - in fact the whole country, read this book as well as all his others. This guy nailed it with perfection. I think that even he would be surprised at how fast things have happened due to the advent of the internet.

Maybe we need to post this PDF permanently here for future reference to the forum. It is excellent info and insight for all patriots and not just in our country but all nation states dealing with the scourge of the fifth column inside their homelands.

Outstanding work, Whitey, and thanks from ALCON, especially myself.

T/S.
    Yeah, I guess that predicted the rise of those antifa assholes.

I also backed that PDF up on my archive page:
    https://ia601504.us.archive.org/8/it...t%20Killed.pdf

And, if you're interested in communist agitation techniques and how they form mobs, especially related to race, this book is good:
    Red Intrigue And Race Turmoil- Dobbs, Zygmund
    https://ia801207.us.archive.org/9/it...ce_turmoil.pdf

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the blade of the knife is short, it usually is difficult to deliver an initial disabling wound, such as one to the throat.The penetration is not great enough, and any movement of the opponent’s body, or his clothing, will limit the depth of the slash. Knife fighting of this type, common among certain racial minorities, can be and is a very bloody affair.
    Hmmm... I wonder just who the good Colonel might have been referring to?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A little lagniappe here for everyone. I've been looking for this for a while. This is from a column posted in Harper's Weekly almost 160 years ago. While the rest of the article deals with acceptance of niggers due to the incident in question, this paragraph does logically sum up how to deal with rioters for a long term solution:

HARPER'S WEEKLY.
    SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 1863.
    THE RIOTS.
    WHEN we wrote last week the New York riots had but just commenced, and there was some doubt how far they might extend and where they might culminate. They are now, to all outward appearance, substantially over. We see no reason, however, to alter the opinions expressed in our last issue. The
    It is important that this riot should teach us something more useful than a revival of Know-Nothing prejudices. We ought to learn from it —what we should have known before, but communities like individuals learn nothing except from experience—that riots are the natural and inevitable diseases of great cities, epidemics, like small-pox and cholera, which must be treated scientifically, upon logical principles, and with the light of large experience. In old cities where the authorities know how to treat riots, and resort at once to grape and canister, they never occur twice in a generation, one lesson being sufficient for the most hot-blooded rioter; in other places, where less vigorous counsels prevail, the disease is checked and covered up for a time, but breaks out afresh at intervals of a few months or years. The secret is, of course, that by the former method, the populace are thoroughly imbued with a conviction of the power of the authorities, and of their ability and determination to crush a riot at any cost—a lesson remembered through life; while in the latter case, the half-quelled rioters are allowed to go home with a sort of feeling that they may after all be the stronger party, and the Government the weaker. Hence it is that while the baton is the proper weapon of the policeman in times of peace and order, the rifle and the howitzer are the only merciful weapons in times of riot.