Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Portland drops charges against rioters.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc...a-db8e686a7a51

Criminal charges against dozens of Portland protesters dropped
    Whats the point of obeying laws, when there is laws for the rest of us and no laws for niggers and their lovers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was so damn happy when we got on that Alaska Airlines flight from PDX to SEA when we moved away from Portland. By then, it had become a festering leftist shit-hole filled with militant weirdos.

Seattle has now become worse, IMHO. It is run by White-hating communists. The entire world saw the limp-wristed, soy-drinking response by the City of Seattle to the CHOP monkeys. Get outside the greater metro area that stretches from Seattle to Olympia, and things return to normal. We live about 50 miles north of the Seattle city limits, but I can assure you, our police would react with force to the kind of leftist bullshit that was tolerated by authorities in Seattle. In fact, not that long ago, our Sheriff told Gov. Inslee to go fuck himself on all his orders and promised not to enforce the mask requirement.

It's really sad... The Pacific NW is really a beautiful place. Liberalism, and the niggers that come with it, always destroy everything they touch.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I was so damn happy when we got on that Alaska Airlines flight from PDX to SEA when we moved away from Portland. By then, it had become a festering leftist shit-hole filled with militant weirdos.

Seattle has now become worse, IMHO. It is run by White-hating communists. The entire world saw the limp-wristed, soy-drinking response by the City of Seattle to the CHOP monkeys. Get outside the greater metro area that stretches from Seattle to Olympia, and things return to normal. We live about 50 miles north of the Seattle city limits, but I can assure you, our police would react with force to the kind of leftist bullshit that was tolerated by authorities in Seattle. In fact, not that long ago, our Sheriff told Gov. Inslee to go fuck himself on all his orders and promised not to enforce the mask requirement.

It's really sad... The Pacific NW is really a beautiful place. Liberalism, and the niggers that come with it, always destroy everything they touch.
    Problem is the schools, no matter where people go. The schools will turn young people into crazy sjw's. These young morons normally come from safe areas. Who never dealt with niggers in their lives.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Problem is the schools, no matter where people go. The schools will turn young people into crazy sjw's. These young morons normally come from safe areas. Who never dealt with niggers in their lives.
    You'll get no argument from me, and I'm married to a teacher!

So far, with one exception, we've been able to avoid the radical nutjobs that work in the public schools. However, when the girls were in 6th grade, they had a "science" teacher who was a fat old angry battle ax. A true activist piece of shit! She gave the class a writing assignment on man-made climate change. The twins wrote their essays, I read them (so smart!), and they turned them in. The content was very neutral. They used terms like, "some scientists believe", and "some evidence indicates". They were absolutely "A" papers!

But when their fat old bag teacher gave the girls their graded papers, they were covered in red pen and graded with "C's". Some of the comments were borderline vicious. Essentially, they had been down-graded for not blindly going along with the utter horseshit they'd been fed. They have always been "A" students. To be given a lesser grade upset them greatly, to say the least...

When I got home that night, Mrs. P told me what had happened and I went nuts. I read the essays. They were excellent! There was no advocacy one way or the other.

The next morning, I went to the principal's office and asked her to read the essays. I asked how she would grade such high quality work from a couple of 6th graders. Without hesitation, she said she would give them "A's". She knew I was hot. We'd had another run-in with this "teacher" earlier in the year.

After that, we never had another issue with Blobzilla and the girls got straight "A's" the rest of the year.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    You'll get no argument from me, and I'm married to a teacher!

So far, with one exception, we've been able to avoid the radical nutjobs that work in the public schools. However, when the girls were in 6th grade, they had a "science" teacher who was a fat old angry battle ax. A true activist piece of shit! She gave the class a writing assignment on man-made climate change. The twins wrote their essays, I read them (so smart!), and they turned them in. The content was very neutral. They used terms like, "some scientists believe", and "some evidence indicates". They were absolutely "A" papers!

But when their fat old bag teacher gave the girls their graded papers, they were covered in red pen and graded with "C's". Some of the comments were borderline vicious. Essentially, they had been down-graded for not blindly going along with the utter horseshit they'd been fed. They have always been "A" students. To be given a lesser grade upset them greatly, to say the least...

When I got home that night, Mrs. P told me what had happened and I went nuts. I read the essays. They were excellent! There was no advocacy one way or the other.

The next morning, I went to the principal's office and asked her to read the essays. I asked how she would grade such high quality work from a couple of 6th graders. Without hesitation, she said she would give them "A's". She knew I was hot. We'd had another run-in with this "teacher" earlier in the year.

After that, we never had another issue with Blobzilla and the girls got straight "A's" the rest of the year.
    Most parent's don't challenge the teachers. They just too trusting of the system.