Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Gotta Have so Many!

I pulled into a construction site to make a delivery. They were pouring a concrete parking lot, this was a commercial building so the lot was huge.

Four or five mixers in line waiting to pour. Probably 10 or 15 cement workers busting their balls raking that shit from the chute.

It was only 9 or 10 in the morning but already hot as balls. As I was wandering around looking for someone that knew something about the light poles I was trying to deliver, I noticed 2 shines sitting on the tailgate of one of the concrete company's pick ups, both wearing hardhats and yellow boots that looked fresh out of the bag.

I eventually got the light poles unloaded, stopping at the porta pisser and water jug on the way out. Two Italian guys were standing by the head waiting for the fumes to clear out after someone had apparently recently fucked the shitter up.

We got to talking and I asked the dudes what was up with the 2 spooks holding the tailgate down on the pick up. I had been in there for over an hour and they never moved an inch other to grab their muh diks or fuck with their phones.

The two Italian guys laughed and said that in order to get the contract for this job (it was a county building) they had to have at least two "Moulions" or whateverthefuck they called them on the pour.

They said there are no "Moulies" (niggers) in this city that will do cement work, and when ordered to try, they just flat out fuck it up making more work for the human finishers. So to solve this problem, they stop at Manpower on the way in every morning and pick up a couple of coons just in case a state or county compliance officer shows up at the jobsite.

So basically, they are worthless as concrete finishers so they rent a couple to have on the site all day. I sure as shit hope they don't get the same prevailing wage as the guys raking and finishing that heavy shit.

If this is something that goes on nationwide, now I know why the Italians hate them so much!
    Last edited by Sheboon DeLuxe; 07-12-2020 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    AA nigger hires are nationwide. No doubt about it.

You can be sure those niggers are making union wages. It is a matter of savings. It cost less to pay a nigger to sit idle than to fix a fuck up made by the niggers. The cost of materials and wages to fix it after they already paid once would be more than simply letting the niggers be present. Also the cost of not having niggers there would cost them the contract like you mentioned and likely cost them legal costs for not filling in the quota system AKA "diversity" requirements.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I suppose the upside to this Afirm Action hiring shit is you can bet every penny of that fat union paycheck will be boosting the economy in 24 hours or less.

Between the Quick Check, Liquor Store, Rim Shop, Stereo Store, Rib Joint, Big Screen Store, some rock or whatever at the corner, it will be all spent.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My brother has a construction company that does the same thing -- bigger commercial projects. When he bids on public projects, he has to do the same thing, acquire rent-a-niggers. They do nothing, know nothing, and are only there to be show niggers for whatever public agency was cutting the checks.

Everything is very closely watched and he would never get away with it now, but not that long ago, he told me a hilarious story. He had a few contract niggers on a site. Every morning they were at least an hour late, and once they got there, would disappear. He didn't expect anything out of them anyway, but these niggers were clearly gaming the system. So one day, he rolled in ranting like a lunatic, made the niggers pick up shovels, and dig "drainage trenches". They dug for hours in the south Texas heat. When they returned from lunch (30 minutes overdue of course), he made them pick up their shovels and fill in the holes !