Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Not only is it Left vs Right, but it's also Pro Police State vs No Police State

My RANT-->I'm sure there are tons of Blue Lives Matter supporters in here and I will probably offend you, BUT the biggest danger to our constitutional freedom is the massive government and over criminalization. With well over 5,000 federal crimes on the books and god only knows how many local laws and regulations, this country has become a police state and a surveillance state. Every single day law enforcement are spying on social media platforms hoping to charge Americans with various crimes. (There's probably a Gov. Spy in this forum)

In America we're supposed to be considered innocent until proven guilty. But when you get arrested and have charges stacked against you, told to pay bail (extortion), and expected to spend your life savings to prove your innocence; we're not actually free (I.e. William Binney General Flynn, Roger Stone, etc). We need to defund the police and we need a complete overhaul of the justice system and criminal statues. Billions are being spent to militarize thousands of Law Enforcement Agencies. 1033 Program and Military Cooperation with Civilian Law Enforcement Agencies are 2 examples.

Trump needs to campaign on criminal justice reform. If the laws are removed, then the puppet police can't arrest innocent people.

Just to be clear.... I'm not a democrat or a republican, that's why I voted Trump in 2016. I'm a constitutional conservative. If you think Republican politicians have our backs, you are dead wrong. Check out the link below on gov. surveillance. The USA Freedom Act is the complete opposite of what it says.

https://www.rt.com/usa/488586-senate...nce-amendment/
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2342BL

I encourage an open discussion.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a-3-tax-on-tea-eventually-led-to-the-american-4212345.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	165.8 KB 
ID:	11896
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swat raids.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	11897

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every single day law enforcement are spying on social media platforms hoping to charge Americans with various crimes. (There's probably a Gov. Spy in this forum)
    There are likely spies in every forum. At the very least big brother has bots that scan every word. But it isn't the big brother of 1984 (yet). Todays FAR left who you can't even call a true liberal anymore are pushing hard for it to be that way. They are so far left they make true liberals seem like evil racist republicans...

You can not remove the law. Simply, you can't unless you already have something to replace it with. That would be like quitting your job while your mortgage is 6 months past due because your boss told you not to wear sandals on the job. Most laws are there for a good reason. Many could be modernized but we are FAR from a police state. If anything we need MORE funding for police training. MORE funding to speed up the process of a speedy trial. A right often overlooked that should mean more to people than it does.

For being guilty until proven innocent you are really talking about a small fraction of the time. Those are the ones that get the media attention. Just like the small fraction of violent niggers ventilated by cops while in commission of a violent crime get 99% of the media attention. However in cases where you are proven innocent I do believe the prosecution should be liable for your expenses. Innocent as in INNOCENT. Not a nigger case where the evidence is thrown out because one of the cops handling it said nigger 27 years ago. They are wholly different situations.

I see Bail as an insurance you will actually show up for your court day. They should remove it from first time offenders of low level crimes but for serious crimes or multi time offenders I disagree. You pay or you stay. If the crime is murder and you are on tape, NO BAIL at all.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not advocated for abolishing law enforcement. There are a LOT of bad people in society such as nigger gangbangers and child molesters. I just don't think that they need such a bloated budget. And I don't think No Knock swat raids to serve warrants are acceptable. The problem mostly lies within the judicial system (prosecutors) and legislators. Police are just order followers. The Government's gang in Blue . I do have a problem with the surveillance and collection of every ones data (NSA Utah Data Center). Over the years I have read several books on the American Police state and I know we are living in one right now. John W. Whitehead has several great books explaining it. Even Rand Paul talks about the police state in his book (Government Bullies). I'm a Tea Party Supporter and a fan of Rand Paul. You can't even defend yourself today without being detained and possibly charged with some stupid crime you've never heard of. I seriously think prosecutors are the most evil MF in this country. It's like they get off on stacking charges on someone and recommending the most harsh punishment.

Never register your guns because the government will come for you one day!