Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sibusio, the first nigger to climb Mt. Everest, says he's taking back mountain climbing from Whitey

The first Black man to summit Everest wants to tackle the idea that mountaineering is a ‘white man’s sport’

Sibusiso Vilane isn’t your typical mountaineer. Most notably, he says, because he is Black. Sibusiso, from South Africa, set out to turn the stereotypical image of the ‘white man mountaineer’ on its head. After a late introduction to mountaineering at the age of 26, he went on to become the first Black man to summit Mount Everest and complete the Explorers Grand Slam, a remarkable challenge which involves climbing the highest mountain on each of the seven continents and to reach the North and South Poles. The outdoorsman, who will celebrate his 50th birthday this year, tells Metro.co.uk that the reason he never considered mountaineering as a child or teenager, is that ‘it’s just not something Black people do’. He says: ‘Without any doubt, mountaineering is seen as a white man’s sport within the Black community. ‘In my opinion, many Black people don’t see climbing as an activity they want to be involved in.
    https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/11/first...bing-12955229/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are such meaningless articles, another "niggers need to get involved in shit they NEVER GAF before"! The nig acts like someone is stopping the apes from climbing the mountains.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He says: ‘Without any doubt, mountaineering is seen as a white man’s sport within the Black community. ‘In my opinion, many Black people don’t see climbing as an activity they want to be involved in.
    'Black people" see no point in any activity that doesn't involve stealing, drugging, or muh dik, and not much of any of those is happening on Mt. Everest.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He'll probably have a team of liberal cucks pulling him up Mt. Everest while he's drankan a kalt fotay fibe and tweeting on his sail foam!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Yeti would not take too kindly to a black ape polluting it's domain. A black mountaineer, sure, like there really is a black neurosurgeon.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought niggers lips exploded at 25000 feet.