Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another day, another dindu hate crime hoax

HATE CRIME HOAX: Student Claims He Found Racist Notes On His Car. Police Say He Wrote Them.

In late June, Texas A&M University student Isaih Martin made headlines after he said he found racist notes on the windshield of his car.

Martin posted a picture of the notes to his Twitter page, which according to KBTX was shared more than 10,000 times. The notes said “All lives matter,” “You don’t belong here,” and one containing the n-word, Martin claimed.

“All three signs were different signs, and one said ‘All lives matter’ and the other said ‘You don’t belong here’, and the other was very explicit, it said the n-word with a hard ‘r’,” Martin told KBTX. “For them to tell me I don’t belong here, when I have earned my spot like everybody else here, and am working to get a degree like everyone else is, that was just kind of hurtful because if anything I deserve to be here just as much as anybody else.”

Late last week, Texas A&M police closed the investigation. Just as in nearly every other instance of an alleged hate crime like this, police determined that the accuser was responsible for the notes.

“Nobody has been arrested and we determined there was no offense committed,” Lt. Bobby Richardson, told KBTX, though he wouldn’t elaborate. “Our investigation is closed.”
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/hate-...-he-wrote-them
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So now childish name-calling is an offense for which you can be arrested, well, only if the name-calling is aimed at niggers.

I'm glad this new law wasn't in effect when I was a kid and we'd start games with, "Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a nigger by the toe..." Our parents said nothing since they called them niggers too. Oops, I mean the dreaded "N" word.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate crime hoax perpetrators should get double the sentence that someone would get if they were to be sentenced for it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Hate crime hoax perpetrators should get double the sentence that someone would get if they were to be sentenced for it.
    Deuteronomy 19:15-21 ESV
    “A single witness shall not suffice against a person for any crime or for any wrong in connection with any offense that he has committed. Only on the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses shall a charge be established. If a malicious witness arises to accuse a person of wrongdoing, then both parties to the dispute shall appear before the Lord, before the priests and the judges who are in office in those days. The judges shall inquire diligently, and if the witness is a false witness and has accused his brother falsely, then you shall do to him as he had meant to do to his brother. So you shall purge the evil from your midst. ..."

This nigger tried to stir up shit and someone could have been charged with a hate crime. Someone could have lost their scholarship, place in school, reputation and their entire future.

It should loose all of those things and face the same punishment as whoever was charged with a hate crime would have faced.

Think what a more perfect world this would be if people would just not lie and accuse people of stupid shit like this. If people actually thought for a second that they couldn't get off scot free when they lie, slander or scream RAYCISS then half the battle would be won. We wouldn't even recognize political races!

“Nobody has been arrested and we determined there was no offense committed,” Lt. Bobby Richardson, told KBTX, though he wouldn’t elaborate. “Our investigation is closed.”
    I call bullshit. A crime was committed. A false report was filed. This is a misdemeanor and the nigger should have been charged. I would bet dollars to doughnuts that this nigger was on the ropes with it's grades or something else serious enough to warrant it's expulsion. This would show motivation for the crime and would be a slam dunk for the prosecution.

Kick it's ass out of school and make room for a human student that wants to learn something and use it towards a productive life.