Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

And here it is..

Now that our spineless country has declared the police public enemy #1, jigaboos consider it their prerogative to fight with and elude cops in any way necessary to avoid being victimized by a "rayciss" legal system. Not only that, but the mammy sow is right on cue with calls for a nigger lotto no matter WHAT the body cam footage shows.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...8-3fe38e3208e2

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the video we see a nigger trying to murder a police officer. Niggers see something else. Evidence does not work on the nigger mind.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That old nigger magic: turning a minor traffic stop into a shootout and goodification.

Good Neighbor
    Chimpout Guest

What Happened?

The fambly and some nigger lawyers want to know "what really happened." That's easy to answer. Niggers never get it though.

It all started about 22 years ago when a niggapotamus coupled with one in a series of anonymous nigger bucks and shat out a niglet as a result. The tar baby grew up without discipline, guidance or proper education and started it's existence of crime, drugs, ho's, violence and TNB. It was just a matter of time before the young nigger buck came into contact with animal control officers for engaging in some manner of monkeyshines. When it did, it became belligerent and violent. While trying to escape the officers, it made an attempt seriously injure or kill them. The officer's responded the only way they could; not just for their safety, but for the safety of civilized human society. They put the feral nigger animal down and issued it batwings.

This is the story of all niggers. They don't understand because they've been lied to by liberal nigger coddlers. Liberal nigger coddlers have been telling niggers that they are not animals, but are human. The truth is, as we all know, that niggers are dangerous violent animals and only resemble humans in a creepy, disgusting sort of way. Lying to niggers about what they are is a form of animal cruelty. Niggers need to be made aware that they are not human and do not have souls. They have low intelligence, poor self control, no morality, no shame, no honor, are extremely violent, terribly ugly and smell putrid.

Niggers should not be left to roam around feral and form packs; they need to be supervised and controlled by a responsible owner (no different than dogs). That being said, and knowing that not everyone wants to own a nigger, if they can behave when roaming around wild, I would probably not have an issue and just ignore them. I have many species of wild animals come on my property every year. Most don't cause any problems at all. I give them nothing and they go on their way. The ones that do cause a problem, I deal with. I owe it to my neighbors.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “While we will never be certain of Johnson’s motive for resisting, we know he was in possession of nearly 10 times the amount of felony marijuana along with a concealed handgun for which he didn’t have a permit.”
    Did I read that correctly or should I get some glasses? This nigger knew he was going away and probably had other outstanding warrants against him. The mammy sow wants "ansuhz". Why ask for the answer when you know the answer? You bowel movement was a violent felon who earned his batwings in typical nigger fashion.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    "Lying to niggers about what they are is a form of animal cruelty."

ROFL!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    "While we will..."

Clearly he resisted for political reasons. He, George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks can chop it up in nigger Heaven about how evil the popo is for putting down their social insurrections.