Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Handcuffed

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Handcuffed

Here is a perfect example of the bullshit cops are now faced with because of one coked up baboon. Police are sitting here for minutes struggling with this shit beast. The momentary knee restraint the officer finally uses take care of the situation, but "dat be rayciss." If I were one if these cops I would bust out my iPhone and start texting my wife while this ornery ape lies there pouting.

https://www.facebook.com/CBS6Albany/...3973650239515/

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Handcuffs

Cops don't stand a chance in this new nigger ass sucking world. Niggers are taught to be racist and how to beat the government at church. Nobody will bother to tell the chilrens if they stop fucking resisting arrest they will breave better.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    cops aren't even bothering anymore. Who can blame them? If you're a cop and you've got 17 years in and need another 3 to get your pension, you'll just be cruising along. A friend of mine was a NYPD detective for 30 years. He said in those last senior years, guys just come in to sign on and claim their paycheck and the go home. This was before Nigger Floyd !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    With NY stealing a billion dollars from the police I'll bet it it'll be even worse. I'd love to see cops shooting video of RT crimes that they won't get near because someone was expecting a therapist to show up.