Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Media blames drivers, not idiots throwing themselves at cars and beating people.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/very-care...042442817.html

'I would be very careful in the middle of the street': There have been at least 66 vehicle-ramming attacks in US since May 27
    The police should do their damn jobs and remove these scum from blocking people and beating people. Instead of arresting the people who defended themselves.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was in high school, we had a snigglet in the next town over that got flattened in the street. The fambly was wanting to hang the white man that got his car damaged by the stupid kid.

The grand jury refused to indict him because:
    The stupid little nigger was out on a skoo night four hours past curfew.
    The snigglet was dressed completely black head to toe - even it's tennis shooz.
    The snigglet was on a stolen bike.
    The snigglet was in the middle of the rain slicked narrow road and left the driver no where to swerve around it.
    The snigglet chose to be on the road instead of the sidewalk on the other side of a row of trees.
    The mammy sow knew the kid was out and didn't care.
    The bike had ripped the reflectors off to avoid detection.

... But he was a goot boy an diddun desurb to die like dat. Common sense prevailed back then.

So how have we come to this? Niggers and their enablers clog roadways, attack motorist and when they try to get away, they are charged with felonies. I fear everyday that I will be in the wrong place at the wrong time when these "protesters" decide to surround and attack my family on the road. Worse than that, I fear my daughter or wife having to go thought such an ordeal without me being there to stop it.

As for me, I would do the same thing these people did - drive through them for the safety of my family and myself. Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Use a bigger vehicle!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Use a bigger vehicle!
    Yeah like a steam roller. There are a few streets in need of a fresh coat of blacktop.