Close

Likes Likes:  127
Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: I hate niggers

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By the way: How do you call niggers in the US so that everybody understands what you mean, but it still is not considered 'offensive'?
    So I finally got banned from city data because someone was offended that I called a nigger "people who annoy you" (south park reference in case you don't know.)
    To answer your question, there are a few phrases you can use to talk about niggers in a non offensive way.
    I've heard them referred to as:
    Joggers (look that up on urbandictionary.com)
    Canadians
    Japanese Buddhists (look at these Japanese Buddhists committing all these crimes)
    Yutes (jamaican term for Youths)
    Youfs
    People Who Annoy You (from South Park)
    White Christian Republicans

You can also use the PC terms:
    African Americans
    People of Color (but not Colored People)
    The Disenfranchised

2. Likes Blackout, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Oh there's one more phrase: outdated farm equipment

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

negros apestosos

Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    My younger brother moved to apelanta over 22 years ago. At that time he was a NAIVE libtard. In less than 3 munfs ge bacame a Conservative and got a Concealed Carry!! He won't leave the house without being strapped!!
    Glad to hear of yet another fellow white Hispanic in Apelanta. We hate nignogs here. Everyone hates nignogs. Even the good ones hate nignogs.
    I never venture "inside the perimeter" where nignogs are shooting people at the apple store and killing white children in swanky mall parking lots.
    Living here has made me hate them.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Oh there's one more phrase: outdated farm equipment
    Thanks, that is a really good one - and over here nobody will understand that (unless he has the mental ability to draw the right conclusion. Which excludes niggers and leftists). Of course I know of the PC terms, but I outright refuse to adapt to leftist PC idiology.
    Stay safe!

Evil Karen
    Chimpout Guest
    I moved over a state from Atl (my hometown) about fifteen years ago thinking I would get some peace but, nope. It seems like white women are killed by black men almost like it is some type of sporting event here. It happens so often nobody even blinks an eye anymore, much less call it out for fear of being called a racist. It's extremely dangerous for a mid-sized city that seems quiet and quaint on the outside. There have been so many women killed on greenways you can't even enjoy them anymore bc it's not safe. It's exploded with trans deviants too. I feel like we are all dead and living in hell. I miss decency.

8. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Karen View Post
    I moved over a state from Atl (my hometown) about fifteen years ago thinking I would get some peace but, nope. It seems like white women are killed by black men almost like it is some type of sporting event here. It happens so often nobody even blinks an eye anymore, much less call it out for fear of being called a racist. It's extremely dangerous for a mid-sized city that seems quiet and quaint on the outside. There have been so many women killed on greenways you can't even enjoy them anymore bc it's not safe. It's exploded with trans deviants too. I feel like we are all dead and living in hell. I miss decency.
    We're definitely getting dangerously close to a Great Reset. I hope we never cross that line because millions of innocents will suffer. But, things are definitely going in the wrong direction right now.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigs

Fuck niggers, just fuck em

All they do is burn, steal and shit all over our great society

Fuck em all send them back to their shithole sub 70 iq continent let them fend for themselves and die like stupid niggers.

Maybe then they will appreciate everything the whites have built for them and all the freedoms they are afforded in america.

11. Likes Blackout liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Karen View Post
    The trans degeneracy is violence against women. We women need to stand up against this. People who menstruate are called women. People who carry a child are called women. Men don't have their periods and men don't give birth. Say it loud and clear. This is not hate speech. It's basic science for those idiots who are true science deniers.

Also, are you talking about Alabama? If so, that's disappointing to hear as I was thinking of moving there.

13. Likes Blackout liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    We're definitely getting dangerously close to a Great Reset. I hope we never cross that line because millions of innocents will suffer. But, things are definitely going in the wrong direction right now.
    The orchestrators of the great reset have to know that niggers will be their undoing. Why not push for nigger sterilization and nigger abortions? Why open borders? Aren't open borders counterproductive to the reset? Niggers and open borders will make the plan of the great reset fail.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The orchestrators of the great reset have to know that niggers will be their undoing. Why not push for nigger sterilization and nigger abortions? Why open borders? Aren't open borders counterproductive to the reset? Niggers and open borders will make the plan of the great reset fail.
    There is a reason I chose my signature and this part of it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    How fucked up is it that a year ago, things were so different than they are today. We have niggers to thank for this. Without niggers, we would have beaten this pandemic and crime would not have gone up. Thanks pavement apes you god damn outdated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How fucked up is it that a year ago, things were so different than they are today. We have niggers to thank for this. Without niggers, we would have beaten this pandemic and crime would not have gone up. Thanks pavement apes you god damn outdated farm equipment.
    As much as I hate to say it, we don't have niggers solely to blame for it. Nigger coddlers and far left never Trump are more to blame than niggers this time. Even now you can see them crying foul about the supreme court ruling in favor of the church in CA being able to open. Yet it was ok for niggers to have massive parties and for nigger hollywood to film shit like American Idol. Yea.... Nigger riots are ok. Large liberal gatherings are ok. Family get togethers are banned. Worship is banned. They took another opportunity to say it was because Trump appointed "far right" judges. Like biden would not have appointed a nigger sow. I am calling it now. 100% he will if someone leaves.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    They took another opportunity to say it was because Trump appointed "far right" judges. Like biden would not have appointed a nigger sow. I am calling it now. 100% he will if someone leaves.
    I don't think it's going to take that long. They are going to pack the court long before anyone leaves.

Dimz do love to stuff those boxes!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

fuck niggers

in highschool i really hate niggers all they do is disrupt the class dont do any work and disrespect the teacher. we need a continent free of niggers and they should be either in my cotton fields or in apefrica. fucking nasty niggers that for some reason have everyone pity for blm. fuck blm and niggers.

21. Likes Blackout liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

4chan brought me here 4 mins ago

This place feels like a breath of fresh air. That being said, FUCK NIGGERS, I FUCKING HATE THEM WITH A BURNING PASSION. FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS.

Ungrateful fucks. Huurrr durr, muh slavery. Decades pass, we finally decide to give them rights and treat them like equals and what do we get in return? "Oooga booga, fuck da white man". It looks like they forgot their place and it's time we remind them about it.

23. Likes Blackout liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This place feels like a breath of fresh air. That being said, FUCK NIGGERS, I FUCKING HATE THEM WITH A BURNING PASSION. FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS.

Ungrateful fucks. Huurrr durr, muh slavery. Decades pass, we finally decide to give them rights and treat them like equals and what do we get in return? "Oooga booga, fuck da white man". It looks like they forgot their place and it's time we remind them about it.
    This is known as nigger fatigue. It's a real disease.
    Welcome

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    in highschool i really hate niggers all they do is disrupt the class dont do any work and disrespect the teacher. we need a continent free of niggers and they should be either in my cotton fields or in apefrica. fucking nasty niggers that for some reason have everyone pity for blm. fuck blm and niggers.
    Glad to see young people here. I am a teacher and I hate having nigger students. They are just as you say. Disruptive , disrespectful, and they don't do shit.
    I don't want them picking cotton though. They are just outdated farm equipment. Ship them all back to Apefrica.
    Fuck BLM and niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    You are right, except the cotton field thing. Complete segregation is the only solution. Back to africa!

27. Likes Blackout liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Glad to see young people here. I am a teacher and I hate having nigger students. They are just as you say. Disruptive , disrespectful, and they don't do shit.
    I don't want them picking cotton though. They are just outdated farm equipment. Ship them all back to Apefrica.
    Fuck BLM and niggers.
    Same. I can have 24 students in the room, 20 human 4 niggers, and the problem is (almost) always the niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigs

Dang nigs are coming down on my side of town here in Indy. They already messed up the East n West sides of town. Two of the apes today charged up an elderly lady’s credit card for $7000 in 1 hour. Guess one distracted here while she was shopping at Sams Club, while the other rifled through her purse stealing her card. If we could just get rid of nigs, there would be a drastic drop in crime. It’s like a game of guess what color I am on the local news when they read the crime report for the day.