Close

Likes Likes:  127
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate niggers

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks!! That is interesting, because mainland Portugal politics seems to be pretty far left wing as well. But since I wanted to visit Madeira for hiking anyway, I'll keep that on top of my list! Sadly probably most of the island areas are probably restricted in job opportunities, at least in my field.
    Actually I was considering the Canaries as possible place to live, the virus canceld my planed visit to Fuerteventura & Lanzarote this summer. But still, I guess most of the islands are the last safe places for white people in Europe! You can consider yourself lucky, because most of the big European cities nowadays are lost, hostile and dangerous places to live in. (Speaking of London, Paris, Marseilles, Amsterdam, even Zurich and Geneva.)
    Stay safe!!!
    Forget the Canaries, massively infested! Niggers everywhere, robbing and raping tourists. Natives already avoid them by all means, even though the nigger plague is relatively new here. I'd say ten years ago, there have not been any, but now they are everywhere.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Blame the Criminal 'Elite' and Exchange 'Refugees'

... if whites were sane, they would recognize the scheme and act exactly as the niggers do towards niggers - and, way more important - towards the criminal 'elite'. And then let's exchange 'refugees': White countries take the SA whites, african countries take the niggers & sand niggers! Problem solved, no more 'racism', therefore no more Burn Loot Murder!
    Stay safe!
    Exchanging 'refugees' would be an EXCELLENT idea!

For example, the South African farmers would be a boon to America's heartland. With a strong work ethic and farming experience, the S.A. farmers would help reinvigorate America.

Return the Somali and other nigg/sand nigger refugees to South Africa and let that "failed state" descend into cannibalism for all I care. Stick all the niggs together so they won't rape or con members of other ethnicities into inter-breeding with them. Humanity doesn't need to regress with human-nigg hybrids.

Yes, and everybody on here, stay safe!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

For example, the South African farmers would be a boon to America's heartland. With a strong work ethic and farming experience, the S.A. farmers would help reinvigorate America.

Return the Somali and other nigg/sand nigger refugees to South Africa and let that "failed state" descend into cannibalism for all I care. Stick all the niggs together so they won't rape or con members of other ethnicities into inter-breeding with them. Humanity doesn't need to regress with human-nigg hybrids.

Yep, second that! Sadly, the only country I am aware of accepting SA Whites as refugees is Russia. Australia denied to grant them refugee status, same as the European countries. SA farmers would be great enrichment for the American heartland, same can be said for Australia.

Stay safe, avoid the groid!

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    On my way back from lunch, I just saw a very skinny nappy haired female nigger taking a dump at the pavement. Near St. Paul's. But she owned an Apple phone. Disgusting apes! Even worse than the Pakistanis
    Just what niggers do, just be careful and avoid it. Apple is THE nigger brand (at least where I live). Made me switch to Xiaomi phones!

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The USA without niggers would immediately be three things...

1. Cleaner
    2. Safer
    3. Quieter

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Just what niggers do, just be careful and avoid it. Apple is THE nigger brand (at least where I live). Made me switch to Xiaomi phones!
    My sentiments, exactly! That and the fact that the stuff is really crappy nowadays. I mean, Mojave already crashed once a week, but Catalina crashes almost daily. It's like a nigger hooptie.
    Avoid the groid!

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

My name is Nate Higgers

and I hate niggers.

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    My sentiments, exactly! That and the fact that the stuff is really crappy nowadays. I mean, Mojave already crashed once a week, but Catalina crashes almost daily. It's like a nigger hooptie.
    Avoid the groid!
    No, it's "nigger at work" due to affirmative action. Switched as well, best decision in years.

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I HATE niggers

Hi,
    I just wanted to say thank you for this open forum! You can't imagine how happy I am that I found chimpout! Living in a country that essentially was nigger free until 17, but thanks to the Stalin whore Merkel and her communist friends Europe is overrun by niggers. We did have loads of sand niggers before, they are the antichrist, but oh boy, the real deal is even worse! Did I mention I hate them?!
    Question: Are the US niggers the same as shitbeasts that came here? They smell, they are incredibly loud, they scream in their niggerphones. They seem to always scream, you can hear a nigger talking from one block away. Then they all seem to have the latest Apple phones, but no job of course. I would not care if I did not have to pay for that stuff, since Apple is essentially the most evil company on earth and S.Jobs was an absolute asshole (I met him in person ~20 years ago, he gave a speech at our university shortly after the introduction of the first ipod. RIH Steve!), but still.
    Another African thing seem to be the hilarious colorful clothes and shoes, boy, what are they, 5 year old children? But by far the worst is that they seem to magically attract white females. Damn it, it is so bad, I actually consider moving to some former communist eastern european country.

17. Likes N/A, AFN_Weasel liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I just wanted to say thank you for this open forum! You can't imagine how happy I am that I found chimpout! Living in a country that essentially was nigger free until 17, but thanks to the Stalin whore Merkel and her communist friends Europe is overrun by niggers. We did have loads of sand niggers before, they are the antichrist, but oh boy, the real deal is even worse! Did I mention I hate them?!
    Question: Are the US niggers the same as shitbeasts that came here? They smell, they are incredibly loud, they scream in their niggerphones. They seem to always scream, you can hear a nigger talking from one block away. Then they all seem to have the latest Apple phones, but no job of course. I would not care if I did not have to pay for that stuff, since Apple is essentially the most evil company on earth and S.Jobs was an absolute asshole (I met him in person ~20 years ago, he gave a speech at our university shortly after the introduction of the first ipod. RIH Steve!), but still.
    Another African thing seem to be the hilarious colorful clothes and shoes, boy, what are they, 5 year old children? But by far the worst is that they seem to magically attract white females. Damn it, it is so bad, I actually consider moving to some former communist eastern european country.
    Welcome brother!! BASH niggers to your heart's content here!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Welcome brother!! BASH niggers to your heart's content here!!
    Thank you!! I just needed that, since I can't complain in "real life", probably I would go to jail for using the word nigger. Btw., I really can't understand how you could live for such a long time together with these things (assuming you're from the US), at least not if they behave like our fresh out of africa type things.
    Wish you all the best, hopefully Trump somehow manages to win.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Apelanta and hate it here. Been here for 2 years and I want to move. Was not my choice to move here.
    My younger brother moved to apelanta over 22 years ago. At that time he was a NAIVE libtard. In less than 3 munfs ge bacame a Conservative and got a Concealed Carry!! He won't leave the house without being strapped!!

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Question: Are the US niggers the same as shitbeasts that came here? They smell, they are incredibly loud, they scream in their niggerphones. They seem to always scream, you can hear a nigger talking from one block away. Then they all seem to have the latest Apple phones, but no job of course.
    Yes, and they're getting worse by the minute.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Yes, and they're getting worse by the minute.
    Just wait what happens when the sheeboon Kamala Niggershine becomes president. My guess: Chimpout will become the new normal, and normal behaviour will become a felony. I hate niggers!
    Stay safe and avoid the groid!

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wait what happens when the sheeboon Kamala Niggershine becomes president. My guess: Chimpout will become the new normal, and normal behaviour will become a felony. I hate niggers!
    Stay safe and avoid the groid!
    Our NUMBER ONE priority!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Fuck Niggers

I'm not even white and I hate niggers. I've taken niggers in off the street, given them beds, given them jobs, given them free apartments. Niggers fuck everything up, take everything for granted. Niggers are like poor, broke, trust fund children. You know how trust fund children can't do a real chore or task themselves? The above average nigger can barely even sweep a fucking floor or wash a dish properly. They skate by as hard as they fucking can on all accounts even the smart ones. The smart ones realize this lazy bullshit and just go one to do what the most successful niggers in the world do. Take other races inventions and innovate them because tinkering with someone elses shit until they have somehow successfully innovated it. A thing you see southern crackers doing all the time, but they aren't fucking applying for patents and claiming they came up with it from square one. Niggers want to compare themselves in every argument to a "stereotypical hick" whenever getting hated on by whites. Guess what nigger? We're not fucking white. We're every race including yours. Even the fucking jews, if they can't use you, hate you. Even mudslimes hate niggers. Everyone hates niggers but niggers hate niggers the most. Blacks hate themselves more than any other race could or more than they pretend to hate the white man each day. Again while every black is pretending that they are being attacked by a stereotypical hick they fail to realize that unlike their culture the Caucasian culture is multifaceted. The black culture is literally just niggers and passable black people who follow and ride the coattail of every other race. The only black people I've ever seen successful who have non of their success to thank to anyone but other niggers are black people who constantly get hand outs from the black community to achieve power. They don't earn their way by doing anything useful for society. Again anything like that is merely an innovation and false inventive claim stolen from another race. Let me tell you us Jews might pretend to like you, but you're getting used. Africa showed us all how to use Africans. Africa enslaved them and put them to work. Otherwise they can barely function.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

joggers jogging

The other day I went to home depot. Some jogger was wandering around the parking lot not letting cars park and hassling people. After we parked and got out, it accosted us bumming for money. The nigger was wearing 200 $ timbaland boots and had a sob story about needing money for whatever. Fuck niggers.
    I'm coming here from the city data forum where I'm two seconds away from getting banned for complaining about "joggers"

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The other day I went to home depot. Some jogger was wandering around the parking lot not letting cars park and hassling people. After we parked and got out, it accosted us bumming for money. The nigger was wearing 200 $ timbaland boots and had a sob story about needing money for whatever. Fuck niggers.
    I'm coming here from the city data forum where I'm two seconds away from getting banned for complaining about "joggers"
    By the way: How do you call niggers in the US so that everybody understands what you mean, but it still is not considered 'offensive'?