Likes Likes:  127
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate niggers

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bottle_of_hate View Post
    i wouldn't even say they are good for picking cotton or fucking. Using them for picking cotton was only due to a lack of technology back then. Even not paying them nigger upkeep probably cost half of the profits from the cotton.

I don't see how they are good for fucking unless you count burners/drillers. They are good for taking trash out of the pool in that respect.
    agreed!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are absolutely good for nothing! Even if you train them, you need to watch them constantly. They can’t be trusted around humans or around property of humans.Anything a nigg touches turns to shit.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I hate niggers so much. Every single time I have the displeasure of having a conversation with some dumb ape their stupidity just blows my mind and I can’t believe that they fill up our schools and work places. They act like they’re so much better than every other group on earth and yet when you don’t grovel to them all they do is threaten people and act violent. Is violence all these pieces of shit ever comprehend? (that’s rhetorical)
    Even if they could successfully convince me that there are magic niggers that are so much more brilliant than everyone else, I don’t exactly think anyone wants to deal with them chimping out and destroying everything all the time. I know they always say that violence and low IQ go hand and hand but niggers just seem to be a weird exception to this. They’re angry and violent no matter how “magic” they claim to be.

Tl;dr even if niggers were somehow brilliant, I’d still hate them for their violence.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggerologist View Post
    Those damn mosshead chimpy niggers will never learn. I don't even live in the USA and i despise niggers. Luckily i only have to see a nigger once or twice a year in real life and that's already too much! It should be the law to have all tar baby nigglets aborted.
    May I ask where you live? I don't live in the US as well, and I actually did not have an opinion on black people until a few years ago, because I never had to deal with them (saw less than one per month, and I do live in a town with more than one million ppl.). BUT since this evil left wing monstrosity Angela Stalin Merkel decided to flood Europe / Germany with these evil niggers & sand niggers, they are literally everywhere. First I thought sand niggers are bad, but then came the 'real deal', the african thing. Now you can't go anywhere without them all around. I count more than 100 per day on my way to work (45min public transport). And they behave like animals. Noisy, filthy, uppity, throwing their litter everywhere. Throwing out nigglets in unbelievable numbers. Town used to be clean and tidy 5 years ago, now there is used furniture, fridges... at every street corner. They piss & shit on pave walks, scream racism and so on!
    Which means: I need to leave to find a sane country. Looking for options...

5. Likes Blackout liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madeira. They have zero time for niggers and muslims.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Akibahara View Post
    As an Asian, I tend to view the nigger specimen on an analytical level.

Yes, niggers have drained the US of resources, millions - if not billions - in property damage, and have plagued the Western world for centuries. However, my greatest fear is the race-mixing of different nationalities and the nigger animal, especially at a societal level. Once civilization goes down that rabbit hole, we inevitably decrease the native human populace and increase the half-breed coons who offer nothing but turmoil to the remaining humans. All advancements in science, art, and other fields of study drastically slow down or come to a complete halt due to the massive drop in IQ across the board.

It's incredibly worrying the US embraces hip-hop/rap and associated themes such as anti-intellectualism, thuggery, crime, etc.
    My sentiments exactly!
    Interestingly, Charles Darwin as well as James Watson both said that humans and niggers are not of the same race. In every zoo man makes sure different species don't mix, but if humans get tainted, they don't care. Even worth, it gets widespread support by the evil left.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Madeira. They have zero time for niggers and muslims.
    Thanks!! That is interesting, because mainland Portugal politics seems to be pretty far left wing as well. But since I wanted to visit Madeira for hiking anyway, I'll keep that on top of my list! Sadly probably most of the island areas are probably restricted in job opportunities, at least in my field.
    Actually I was considering the Canaries as possible place to live, the virus canceld my planed visit to Fuerteventura & Lanzarote this summer. But still, I guess most of the islands are the last safe places for white people in Europe! You can consider yourself lucky, because most of the big European cities nowadays are lost, hostile and dangerous places to live in. (Speaking of London, Paris, Marseilles, Amsterdam, even Zurich and Geneva.)
    Stay safe!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sick and tired of niggers.
    Hate them. Hate blm scum.
    We dont need niggers in America.
    No niggers signed the constitution. No nigger is worthy of residing in America.
    Move the worthless Niggers back to apefrica.
    Niggers are the absolute bane of all human kind. All they know is looting and demanding free shit from the government (taxpayers).
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate niggers every bit as the rest of you guys, and possibly a little more.I hate them so much that I stay away from them as much as possible. I do not have a conversation with a fucking monkey, because they are so fucking ignorant that it frustrates me.I have never hired a nigger on my job because I know it will end bad.And I have never done work for a nigger.
    A few times there was a nigger spouse living in the house. And once I did a job for a very good customer of mine who owns section 8 housing in Cocoa Florida. I had to build a shower in one of his section 8 apartments. Of course it was a nigger/roach infested dump.The only thing that looks good, was the shower I built.Anyway, after I put the 6 inch curb on top of the shower, I told the 400 lb nigg sow not to have anyone step on it for at least 12 hours. next day, I come in and the 6” marble sill was cracked in two.Nigg sow said “No one did nuffin”.I wasn’t going to charge my good customer again. So I just ate the $40 of the sill.The sow’s Nager husband took all the scrap parts and leftovers.
    Every time I am around a fucking monkey ass nigger,they fuck something up and I am always on the losing end.I really cannot stand that fucking species. I avoid contact with niggs at all costs.And you can add muddsharks and liberals to that list.

11. Likes Blackout liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The Beginning of the End of Whites in South Africa

Nigger gangs have carried out systematic attacks on white farmers throughout South Africa for years now. The farmers are hunted at night, in their homes. They and their families are attacked, tortured for HOURS with blow torches, raped, and killed by niggers. Then, the nigs loot the farms. They take EVERYTHING.

South African white (Boer) farms once fed much of Africa. Ninety percent of the farms redistributed to black farmers post-apartheid remain unproductive and have been looted and ruined for cultivation. Now, with many of the farms barren, Zimbabwe and South Africa will probably demand food aid.

From the EU, Britain, Australia, and so on, nations that DENIED REFUGE TO SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES who have tried for years to escape genocidal attacks by nigger gangs. Did you hear that? Western, especially ANGLO nations, are DENYING REFUGE TO WHITE ***VICTIMS OF GENOCIDE*** from South Africa, while providing refuge to mostly male niggers and muslims from Africa.

George Soros is behind the BLM/Antifa riots and the forced muslim/nigger immigration filthying the Western world. Forcibly injecting subhuman beasts into civilized society, to enable the apes to annihilate non-apes the same way it's happening in South Africa.
    Last edited by Odin's balls; 10-14-2020 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Links removed. Gore / mutilation

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Nigger gangs have carried out systematic attacks on white farmers throughout South Africa for years now. The farmers are hunted at night, in their homes. They and their families are attacked, tortured for HOURS with blow torches, raped, and killed by niggers. Then, the nigs loot the farms. They take EVERYTHING.

South African white (Boer) farms once fed much of Africa. Ninety percent of the farms redistributed to black farmers post-apartheid remain unproductive and have been looted and ruined for cultivation. Now, with many of the farms barren, Zimbabwe and South Africa will probably demand food aid.

From the EU, Britain, Australia, and so on, nations that DENIED REFUGE TO SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES who have tried for years to escape genocidal attacks by nigger gangs. Did you hear that? Western, especially ANGLO nations, are DENYING REFUGE TO WHITE ***VICTIMS OF GENOCIDE*** from South Africa, while providing refuge to mostly male niggers and muslims from Africa.

George Soros is behind the BLM/Antifa riots and the forced muslim/nigger immigration filthying the Western world. Forcibly injecting subhuman beasts into civilized society, to enable the apes to annihilate non-apes the same way it's happening in South Africa.
    You are absolutely right! To be honest, if whites were sane, they would recognize the scheme and act exactly as the niggers do towards niggers - and, way more important - towards the criminal 'elite'. And then let's exchange 'refugees': White countries take the SA whites, african countries take the niggers & sand niggers! Problem solved, no more 'racism', therefore no more Burn Loot Murder!
    Stay safe!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I hate niggers every bit as the rest of you guys, and possibly a little more.I hate them so much that I stay away from them as much as possible. I do not have a conversation with a fucking monkey, because they are so fucking ignorant that it frustrates me.I have never hired a nigger on my job because I know it will end bad.And I have never done work for a nigger.
    A few times there was a nigger spouse living in the house. And once I did a job for a very good customer of mine who owns section 8 housing in Cocoa Florida. I had to build a shower in one of his section 8 apartments. Of course it was a nigger/roach infested dump.The only thing that looks good, was the shower I built.Anyway, after I put the 6 inch curb on top of the shower, I told the 400 lb nigg sow not to have anyone step on it for at least 12 hours. next day, I come in and the 6” marble sill was cracked in two.Nigg sow said “No one did nuffin”.I wasn’t going to charge my good customer again. So I just ate the $40 of the sill.The sow’s Nager husband took all the scrap parts and leftovers.
    Every time I am around a fucking monkey ass nigger,they fuck something up and I am always on the losing end.I really cannot stand that fucking species. I avoid contact with niggs at all costs.And you can add muddsharks and liberals to that list.
    We are on the SAME page!! Mudsharks and libtards are INSANE!! They are human yet they make the ridiculous choice to fuck and coddle niggers!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    We are on the SAME page!! Mudsharks and libtards are INSANE!! They are human yet they make the ridiculous choice to fuck and coddle niggers!!
    And many of them are ashamed to be white! They wish they were niggs. Proves to me that liberalism is a mental disorder.
    Personally, if I had a choice of being born white or never to exist, I would’ve rather not been born at all. No one with a lick of sense wants to be a nigger.even most niggs!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    And many of them are ashamed to be white! They wish they were niggs. Proves to me that liberalism is a mental disorder.
    Personally, if I had a choice of being born white or never to exist, I would’ve rather not been born at all. No one with a lick of sense wants to be a nigger.even most niggs!
    Amen! Btw., there is a scientific study which shows that left wing females in the us are far more likely to be diagnosed as mentally ill than every other group of the population. I just don't find it right now, as soon as I do I'll post it here.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amen! Btw., there is a scientific study which shows that left wing females in the us are far more likely to be diagnosed as mentally ill than every other group of the population. I just don't find it right now, as soon as I do I'll post it here.
    True that!
    My sister is a liberal. And although I love her to death,some of her thinking patterns are a bit distorted.She is not as bad as some. She has been very successful in her life and we have a great relationship.I would lay my life on the line for her,and have.But,we don’t talk guns,politics or niggs.She knows my stance and respects it.Same w/my brother in law.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    True that!
    My sister is a liberal. And although I love her to death,some of her thinking patterns are a bit distorted.She is not as bad as some. She has been very successful in her life and we have a great relationship.I would lay my life on the line for her,and have.But,we don’t talk guns,politics or niggs.She knows my stance and respects it.Same w/my brother in law.
    At the risk of further sidetracking this thread, I'll give you a brief run-down of the Tweak house. When I met Mrs. Tweak some 34 years ago, she came from an old Democrat family. You know the type - pro union, somewhat socially liberal, somewhat brainwashed but nothing like today's dimz. She was still a young skull full of mush at the time, ripe for me to form and shape with the truth when presented to her using patience, common sense and humor whenever possible. She now makes me proud whenever I hear her yelling at the news on TV or seeing the everyday antics of liberals all around us.

Since I married her, the chronic liberalism disorder has metastasized with her family.

To this day, she is, save a handful, the only one from her side of the family that is not a complete liberal. She endures a daily beating on fecesbook from her family. They talk down, ostracize, and demean her at every turn. I have watched them treat her and other family members (elders as well) with a complete lack of respect so many times that I have to simply ignore it now for fear of loosing my temper and causing an irreparable rift between all of us. It's bad enough that they do it with her but when they do it to the family elders it goes beyond showing a lack of common decency - In my book, it is a sin. I didn't write that book, BTW. They will answer for that but not to any of us.

Mrs. Tweak has shown the utmost in patience and somehow manages to keep the peace with them despite their constant bad behavior.

Yes, liberalism is a mental disorder. It has the unique property of being one of the few mental maladies that the victim chooses to have. It is quite simply the manifestation of the willful ignorance of truth.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I have watched them treat her and other family members (elders as well) with a complete lack of respect so many times that I have to simply ignore it now for fear of loosing my temper and causing an irreparable rift between all of us. It's bad enough that they do it with her but when they do it to the family elders it goes beyond showing a lack of common decency - In my book, it is a sin. I didn't write that book, BTW. They will answer for that but not to any of us.

Mrs. Tweak has shown the utmost in patience and somehow manages to keep the peace with them despite their constant bad behavior.

Yes, liberalism is a mental disorder. It has the unique property of being one of the few mental maladies that the victim chooses to have. It is quite simply the manifestation of the willful ignorance of truth.
    You are so right! Especially sad to my mind is they preach tolerance, diversity, an so on, but act exactly the opposite towards anybody with the 'wrong' opinion. Even worse, they try to destroy peoples lives. I am just not sure where it comes from. Twenty years ago when I was at school, we learned how to discuss, look at topics from both sides and so on. Not long ago a teacher told me he was trying to discuss a Trump tweet in class (high school / college, 17year olds). It was not possible, because the whole class screamed and shouted there is no sense in even reading that tweet, because Trump is evil, bad, racist and so on. Brainwashed by the media and big tech. And that is in Germany! I can only vaguely assume how bad it has to be in the US right now, because normally we follow you with ~10 years delay.

Niggers: Since they colonialize Europe, I see hundreds of them every day (yes I did count on my way to work), up from zero a few years ago. Loud, noisy uppity littering bastards. Throwing fridges out of windows, shitting on the streets and so on. All due to this evil bitch Angela Stalin Merkel (and she claims to be conservative!!) On the weekend as we went grocery shopping there was one really nasty looking thing walking around the store making chicken noises. The whole time!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At the risk of further sidetracking this thread, I'll give you a brief run-down of the Tweak house. When I met Mrs. Tweak some 34 years ago, she came from an old Democrat family. You know the type - pro union, somewhat socially liberal, somewhat brainwashed but nothing like today's dimz. She was still a young skull full of mush at the time, ripe for me to form and shape with the truth when presented to her using patience, common sense and humor whenever possible. She now makes me proud whenever I hear her yelling at the news on TV or seeing the everyday antics of liberals all around us.

Since I married her, the chronic liberalism disorder has metastasized with her family.

To this day, she is, save a handful, the only one from her side of the family that is not a complete liberal. She endures a daily beating on fecesbook from her family. They talk down, ostracize, and demean her at every turn. I have watched them treat her and other family members (elders as well) with a complete lack of respect so many times that I have to simply ignore it now for fear of loosing my temper and causing an irreparable rift between all of us. It's bad enough that they do it with her but when they do it to the family elders it goes beyond showing a lack of common decency - In my book, it is a sin. I didn't write that book, BTW. They will answer for that but not to any of us.

“Willful ignorance of truth”is spot on.Add “delusional” and “immoral” to some of them,as the disorder changes with certain folks.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Your last sentence describes the illness PERFECTLY, Tweak!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    On my way back from lunch, I just saw a very skinny nappy haired female nigger taking a dump at the pavement. Near St. Paul's. But she owned an Apple phone. Disgusting apes! Even worse than the Pakistanis