Close

Likes Likes:  127
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate niggers

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Feel ya bro

I lived in south carolina for a year. Made me hate niggers more and more daily. apelanta aint too far from there. Same amount of monkeys everywhere.
    Im from the north. I can never live in a state again that has nigger judges and nigger attorney generals and nigger lawyers. Hate niggers

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Hate niggers

Bebaboonce just released a nigger flik on disne+ . These niggers can have a title like nigger king black. But if us whites had a video released that was named Whites are King it would be removed.
    These niggers really are trying hard to bite the hand that feeds 98% of them.
    Worthless niggers

4. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Animals

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sick and tired of niggers.
    Hate them. Hate blm scum.
    We dont need niggers in America.
    No niggers signed the constitution. No nigger is worthy of residing in America.
    Move the worthless Niggers back to apefrica.
    Look up Jessica Chambers if you really want to know how evil these animals are and how bad they hate you

6. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Weak minded niggers

Nigger loving y.ahoo site is constantly blocking users from commenting about niggers.
    If you call the niggers Black they then block you from using black lol. You call them niggers they stop you from posting all together until you make a new screen name in three seconds.
    My point is this, things will never change with the niggers.
    So our outlook on the niggers wont change.
    If bleeding hearts and nigger sympathizers are still blinded by the underground railroad nigger protectors in letting them act like wild animal niggers. How the hell would anyone believe the nigger can and will advance ? Its never going to happen. You can shine a turd, but it will still be a turd.
    Gofund a nigger boat fleet and send the worthless niggers back to apefreaka.
    The niggers got to go

8. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers man

Sick and tired of niggers.
    Hate them. Hate blm scum.
    We dont need niggers in America.
    No niggers signed the constitution. No nigger is worthy of residing in America.
    Move the worthless Niggers back to apefrica.
    We had a nigger down here about 2 years ago who was a mail carrier, well to cut a long story short this primate was lazy. Instead of delivering the mail he was throwing it in the creek along his route, I mean disability checks , bills, and stuff that human beings had bought to be delivered to there house. It was quickly swept under the rug because to speak of it would be racist.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Jimmy crow
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are a blight wherever they go. They're incapable of running ANYTHING civilized, even in Africa, where they have been for thousands of years, and are still living in "huts" that a common fucking beaver could build. Importing that shit here was a good idea huh british!

12. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As an Asian, I tend to view the nigger specimen on an analytical level.

Yes, niggers have drained the US of resources, millions - if not billions - in property damage, and have plagued the Western world for centuries. However, my greatest fear is the race-mixing of different nationalities and the nigger animal, especially at a societal level. Once civilization goes down that rabbit hole, we inevitably decrease the native human populace and increase the half-breed coons who offer nothing but turmoil to the remaining humans. All advancements in science, art, and other fields of study drastically slow down or come to a complete halt due to the massive drop in IQ across the board.

It's incredibly worrying the US embraces hip-hop/rap and associated themes such as anti-intellectualism, thuggery, crime, etc.

14. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Sherriff John
    Chimpout Guest
    A world without niggers would be a world without cockroaches for sure.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Average white joe

My liberal neighbor has finally seen the light. He was recently heard saying "If you didn't hate them before, you definitely hate them now." This was after seeing the monkeys riot and loot on tv.

18. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My liberal neighbor has finally seen the light. He was recently heard saying "If you didn't hate them before, you definitely hate them now." This was after seeing the monkeys riot and loot on tv.

I used to love the chance to say "I told you so". Now I just nurture that hate for the nigger animal in the hope they do not relapse. Unless they of course only learned after committing acts of bestiality. Then I remind them once you go black, we won't take you back.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate niggers

Quote Originally Posted by Akibahara View Post
    As an Asian, I tend to view the nigger specimen on an analytical level.

Yes, niggers have drained the US of resources, millions - if not billions - in property damage, and have plagued the Western world for centuries. However, my greatest fear is the race-mixing of different nationalities and the nigger animal, especially at a societal level. Once civilization goes down that rabbit hole, we inevitably decrease the native human populace and increase the half-breed coons who offer nothing but turmoil to the remaining humans. All advancements in science, art, and other fields of study drastically slow down or come to a complete halt due to the massive drop in IQ across the board.

It's incredibly worrying the US embraces hip-hop/rap and associated themes such as anti-intellectualism, thuggery, crime, etc.
    I think the problem in the western world and in particular the USA is that people are lemmings. They do what they are told and blissfully walk over a cliff to their death. The media sells niggers like snake oil. They know they are getting a bad deal on something worthless but they buy it anyway because the salesman is good at his job. He makes you think you need it. He makes you think you can't live without it. He promises you it will solve all your problems if you just give it a chance. He tells you it is just as good as the real medicine in your cabinet. In fact, it is better! He sells it to you knowing it has no value and will only make things worse. But he has your money now and lives far away from the effects of the product he sells or the retaliation you would inflict on him after realized you have been had. Worst of all he sells you more than you need and promises you can make a fortune if you sell his snake oil to other lemmings. But by the time you sell it all you realize after you have done the work for him you made nothing once he takes his cut.

The problem has to be dealt with by first cutting out the sales force. AKA the liberal media.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate niggers

I think the problem in the western world and in particular the USA is that people are lemmings. They do what they are told and blissfully walk over a cliff to their death. The media sells niggers like snake oil. They know they are getting a bad deal on something worthless but they buy it anyway because the salesman is good at his job. He makes you think you need it. He makes you think you can't live without it. He promises you it will solve all your problems if you just give it a chance. He tells you it is just as good as the real medicine in your cabinet. In fact, it is better! He sells it to you knowing it has no value and will only make things worse. But he has your now money and lives far away from the effects of the product he sells or the retaliation you would inflict on him after realized you have been had. Worst of all he sells you more than you need and promises you can make a fortune if you sell his snake oil to other lemmings. But by the time you sell it all you realize after you have done the work for him you made nothing once he takes his cut.

The problem has to be dealt with by first cutting out the sales force. AKA the liberal media.

This is one hell of a post. Nailed it!
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers still can't make the grade.

Despite years and years of Affirmative Action, billions in welfare, and the leftist mainstream media bending over backwards to showcase ONLY the "achievements" of niggers, while hiding the rapes, looting, murders, and drugs such subhumans wreak, niggers *still* can't perform intellectually like human beings.

America is being dragged down by lowering its standards to ensure "equality of outcome" for niggers and human beings. Lowering human standards so niggers can qualify for human jobs. SJWs and the left are destroying America through nigger worship.

Every magazine and store is covered with ads featuring niggers. And they're always depicted using computers. It's so laughable. They should be shown looting. Niggers make me sick.

China is running the world now--because it doesn't glorify niggers!

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Vermin

My country is being overrun by African nigger vermin and inbred Muslim vermin. Violence is escalating and the pussy police care more about BLM and their feelings and offending the paki rape gang communities than protecting and serving. There is no rational conversation with a sub-human who has a 75 I.Q. These retarded animals think they can take what they want and we are powerless to fight back. Mohamed, piss be on his name, has fucked up over a billion people. Freedom of speech is gone and we are not allowed to arm ourselves against this invasion.

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Brent Berry
    Chimpout Guest

Black lives dont mean shit to me

Let me start with George floyd was a beady eye, bell pepper nose, liver lipped, no count nigger. His face makes me want to puke and if you look at his picture you can almost smell that nigger stinch. Niggers are a cancer to society here and abroad.

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Berry View Post
    Let me start with George floyd was a beady eye, bell pepper nose, liver lipped, no count nigger. His face makes me want to puke and if you look at his picture you can almost smell that nigger stinch. Niggers are a cancer to society here and abroad.
    Very difficult to disagree with anything you say our friend. Yes, niggers are the root of all evil.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

32. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Berry View Post
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

34. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing they're good for besides picking cotton is fucking and I don't mean breeding.

36. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyZang View Post
    The only thing they're good for besides picking cotton is fucking and I don't mean breeding.
    I wouldn't even say they are good for picking cotton or fucking. Using them for picking cotton was only due to a lack of technology back then. Even not paying them nigger upkeep probably cost half of the profits from the cotton.

I don't see how they are good for fucking unless you count burners/drillers. They are good for taking trash out of the pool in that respect.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know why niggers smell so bad?
    So blind people can hate them too!

39. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post