Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate niggers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great thread here!

I have had the opportunity to spend time in North Africa (the non-nigger rump-lifter part) and also East Africa (totally nigger). Much of the world would LOVE to have at their disposal the natural resources that these worthless niggers have available to them. Humans would make wealthy economies with those resources, as they did in South Ape-freak-kah prior to Ape-partheid. But the minuscule nigger brain is incapable of such grandiose ideas. Their sub-cockroach brain system is incapable of thinking generationally. And niggers are always disorganized, do not know what it means to think and plan for the long term, want immediate gratification, are 1,000% lazy, they destroy their habitat, ungrateful, wasteful, etc., and to make matters worse, they believe the humans of the world are responsible to fix the problems that these worthless crap beasts created. Niggers are a parasitic race of sub-cockroach beasts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	change_my_mind.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	11797

Black lives = Fecal matter.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're hatin' on niggers, you've come to the right place!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating niggers is like drinking water. You can't live without it. Sure you can drink kool-aid because you don't like water and you need everything sugar coated. But sooner or later that habit is going to kill you early. Just like sugar coating niggers and pretending it is safe to keep doing it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Soon their food will run out

Its only a matter of months before the hard hit areas that were rioted run out of surplus for the groids.
    Its only a matter of time before the black disease spreads as a result.
    Hating niggers is forced upon us humans. Its not a choice.

8. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those damn mosshead chimpy niggers will never learn. I don't even live in the USA and i despise niggers. Luckily i only have to see a nigger once or twice a year in real life and that's already too much! It should be the law to have all tar baby nigglets aborted.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I hate Apelanta

I live in Apelanta and hate it here. Been here for 2 years and I want to move. Was not my choice to move here.

11. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Feel ya bro

I lived in south carolina for a year. Made me hate niggers more and more daily. apelanta aint too far from there. Same amount of monkeys everywhere.
    Im from the north. I can never live in a state again that has nigger judges and nigger attorney generals and nigger lawyers. Hate niggers

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Jimmy crow
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are a blight wherever they go. They're incapable of running ANYTHING civilized, even in Africa, where they have been for thousands of years, and are still living in "huts" that a common fucking beaver could build. Importing that shit here was a good idea huh british!

15. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As an Asian, I tend to view the nigger specimen on an analytical level.

Yes, niggers have drained the US of resources, millions - if not billions - in property damage, and have plagued the Western world for centuries. However, my greatest fear is the race-mixing of different nationalities and the nigger animal, especially at a societal level. Once civilization goes down that rabbit hole, we inevitably decrease the native human populace and increase the half-breed coons who offer nothing but turmoil to the remaining humans. All advancements in science, art, and other fields of study drastically slow down or come to a complete halt due to the massive drop in IQ across the board.

It's incredibly worrying the US embraces hip-hop/rap and associated themes such as anti-intellectualism, thuggery, crime, etc.

17. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Average white joe

My liberal neighbor has finally seen the light. He was recently heard saying "If you didn't hate them before, you definitely hate them now." This was after seeing the monkeys riot and loot on tv.

19. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers still can't make the grade.

Despite years and years of Affirmative Action, billions in welfare, and the leftist mainstream media bending over backwards to showcase ONLY the "achievements" of niggers, while hiding the rapes, looting, murders, and drugs such subhumans wreak, niggers *still* can't perform intellectually like human beings.

America is being dragged down by lowering its standards to ensure "equality of outcome" for niggers and human beings. Lowering human standards so niggers can qualify for human jobs. SJWs and the left are destroying America through nigger worship.

Every magazine and store is covered with ads featuring niggers. And they're always depicted using computers. It's so laughable. They should be shown looting. Niggers make me sick.

China is running the world now--because it doesn't glorify niggers!

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Vermin

My country is being overrun by African nigger vermin and inbred Muslim vermin. Violence is escalating and the pussy police care more about BLM and their feelings and offending the paki rape gang communities than protecting and serving. There is no rational conversation with a sub-human who has a 75 I.Q. These retarded animals think they can take what they want and we are powerless to fight back. Mohamed, piss be on his name, has fucked up over a billion people. Freedom of speech is gone and we are not allowed to arm ourselves against this invasion.

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Brent Berry
    Chimpout Guest

Black lives dont mean shit to me

Let me start with George floyd was a beady eye, bell pepper nose, liver lipped, no count nigger. His face makes me want to puke and if you look at his picture you can almost smell that nigger stinch. Niggers are a cancer to society here and abroad.

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing they're good for besides picking cotton is fucking and I don't mean breeding.

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know why niggers smell so bad?
    So blind people can hate them too!

29. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The Beginning of the End of Whites in South Africa

Nigger gangs have carried out systematic attacks on white farmers throughout South Africa for years now. The farmers are hunted at night, in their homes. They and their families are attacked, tortured for HOURS with blow torches, raped, and killed by niggers. Then, the nigs loot the farms. They take EVERYTHING.

South African white (Boer) farms once fed much of Africa. Ninety percent of the farms redistributed to black farmers post-apartheid remain unproductive and have been looted and ruined for cultivation. Now, with many of the farms barren, Zimbabwe and South Africa will probably demand food aid.

From the EU, Britain, Australia, and so on, nations that DENIED REFUGE TO SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES who have tried for years to escape genocidal attacks by nigger gangs. Did you hear that? Western, especially ANGLO nations, are DENYING REFUGE TO WHITE ***VICTIMS OF GENOCIDE*** from South Africa, while providing refuge to mostly male niggers and muslims from Africa.

George Soros is behind the BLM/Antifa riots and the forced muslim/nigger immigration filthying the Western world. Forcibly injecting subhuman beasts into civilized society, to enable the apes to annihilate non-apes the same way it's happening in South Africa.
    Last edited by Odin's balls; 10-14-2020 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Links removed. Gore / mutilation

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live in Apelanta and hate it here. Been here for 2 years and I want to move. Was not my choice to move here.
    My younger brother moved to apelanta over 22 years ago. At that time he was a NAIVE libtard. In less than 3 munfs ge bacame a Conservative and got a Concealed Carry!! He won't leave the house without being strapped!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Fuck Niggers

I'm not even white and I hate niggers. I've taken niggers in off the street, given them beds, given them jobs, given them free apartments. Niggers fuck everything up, take everything for granted. Niggers are like poor, broke, trust fund children. You know how trust fund children can't do a real chore or task themselves? The above average nigger can barely even sweep a fucking floor or wash a dish properly. They skate by as hard as they fucking can on all accounts even the smart ones. The smart ones realize this lazy bullshit and just go one to do what the most successful niggers in the world do. Take other races inventions and innovate them because tinkering with someone elses shit until they have somehow successfully innovated it. A thing you see southern crackers doing all the time, but they aren't fucking applying for patents and claiming they came up with it from square one. Niggers want to compare themselves in every argument to a "stereotypical hick" whenever getting hated on by whites. Guess what nigger? We're not fucking white. We're every race including yours. Even the fucking jews, if they can't use you, hate you. Even mudslimes hate niggers. Everyone hates niggers but niggers hate niggers the most. Blacks hate themselves more than any other race could or more than they pretend to hate the white man each day. Again while every black is pretending that they are being attacked by a stereotypical hick they fail to realize that unlike their culture the Caucasian culture is multifaceted. The black culture is literally just niggers and passable black people who follow and ride the coattail of every other race. The only black people I've ever seen successful who have non of their success to thank to anyone but other niggers are black people who constantly get hand outs from the black community to achieve power. They don't earn their way by doing anything useful for society. Again anything like that is merely an innovation and false inventive claim stolen from another race. Let me tell you us Jews might pretend to like you, but you're getting used. Africa showed us all how to use Africans. Africa enslaved them and put them to work. Otherwise they can barely function.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigs

Fuck niggers, just fuck em

All they do is burn, steal and shit all over our great society

Fuck em all send them back to their shithole sub 70 iq continent let them fend for themselves and die like stupid niggers.

Maybe then they will appreciate everything the whites have built for them and all the freedoms they are afforded in america.

34. Likes Blackout liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

fuck niggers

in highschool i really hate niggers all they do is disrupt the class dont do any work and disrespect the teacher. we need a continent free of niggers and they should be either in my cotton fields or in apefrica. fucking nasty niggers that for some reason have everyone pity for blm. fuck blm and niggers.

36. Likes Blackout liked this post