Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate niggers

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I hate niggers

Sick and tired of niggers.
    Hate them. Hate blm scum.
    We dont need niggers in America.
    No niggers signed the constitution. No nigger is worthy of residing in America.
    Move the worthless Niggers back to apefrica.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No niggers signed the constitution. .
    Hell, niggers still can't even read the constitution much less even comprehend its' concepts. You see, the constitution doesn't mention muh-dik, malt-liquor, drugs, bitches & ho's, Newport cigarettes, waddahmelon, purple drank, sail foams, ebt or fried chiggun

3. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers indeed make it very easy to hate them. The content of their character is the all encompassing negativity of pure evil and they weren’t meant to live alongside any other living things. Seeing the world today just makes me so unhappy to know that the values I grew up with seem to just be gone. At 30 it really makes me sad to watch coddlers and apes engage in behavior that would have any parent want to disown their children. Destroying art, protesting, spreading covid, vandalizing, and so on... i don’t want to see America become a 3rd world hellhole where people fear being murdered in their sleep.

It doesn’t look good right now, who knows when the chaos will start spreading to smaller towns like mine and change our way of life, or worse our actual lives. All because too many people turned into cowards that can’t put their foot down on some unruly hellions that genetically can’t be anything more than rotten children in the bodies of ugly ass apes with disgusting pube scalps.

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I feel ya'

I feel ya', bro.Wait until you get past 50 and look back at how the nigger has dragged our country down the crapper.
    I too live in a small town in the deep South, but watching niggers and their enablers spread is as painful as watching a loved one die slowly from cancer.It hurts, I know.Hang in there, enjoy the little victories, and hope for four more years of MAGA.

7. Likes Tar Remover, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sick and tired of niggers.
    Hate them. Hate blm scum.
    We dont need niggers in America.
    No niggers signed the constitution. No nigger is worthy of residing in America.
    Move the worthless Niggers back to apefrica.
    You would do just FINE here. Please consider joining. I typed "I hate niggers" in my browser 11 years ago and this site came up. I'm still here!! Chimpout is the BEST THERAPY by far and also a damn good place to find likeminded people. WELCOME ABOARD!!

9. Likes Tar Remover, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel ya', bro.Wait until you get past 50 and look back at how the nigger has dragged our country down the crapper.
    I too live in a small town in the deep South, but watching niggers and their enablers spread is as painful as watching a loved one die slowly from cancer.It hurts, I know.Hang in there, enjoy the little victories, and hope for four more years of MAGA.
    Let's make MAGA HAPPEN!! It's our only chance to keep our country from becoming souf apefreaka!!

11. Likes Tar Remover, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    at 30
    wait 'til you get past 50
    Try being past 60. It's like a living nightmare that you never wake up from. This forum and a couple others, a few race aware friends, and living in rural isolation, are the only things keeping me sane.

Good posts, btw. You guys should sign up.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surely niggers can put a paw print on paper.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a thread on the original Chimpout, "I hate niggers" which was started in 2008 by a visitor called (if I remember right) Jenky Johnson. Someone stickied it, and it became one of the most popular threads with tens of thousands of views.

So ... thread stickied! This is the place for our visitors to tell us why they hate niggers!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate niggers because they are stupid, violent and irresponsible drags on society. We tried and failed to integrate these "people" into society back in the 1960s with Civil Rights, Equal Opportunity, Equality, Diversity and Affirmative Action. Nothing worked. Now it is time to return to Jim Crow, segregated schools, and an end to welfare programs. Niggers deserve nothing but scorn and ridicule.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    First, AWESOME CHOICE for a sticky, AFNW!

That being said, I have a bit of a different take on this subject.

I won't let myself "hate" niggers.

Why?

They simply aren't worth that much of my emotional capital. I despise the effects they have upon Human society, I loathe their ugliness, stupidity, and violence, but I won't let myself hate the nigger itself.

Instead, I work against them. I do everything I can, short of starting a site like this, to inform the uninitiated of the abject evil of the inbred, slave-descended, North American pavement ape.

"Hate" is a wholly negative emotion that never solves the problem and consumes its host in the end.

I want a nigger-free continent. Hating them is not going to get that done.

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I have a bit of a different take on this subject. I won't let myself "hate" niggers.

Why?

They simply aren't worth that much of my emotional capital. I despise the effects they have upon Human society, I loathe their ugliness, stupidity, and violence, but I won't let myself hate the nigger itself.
    Dude, we really are on the same wavelength here! You seem to almost always beat me to my own words.

For me, I would describe what I have for them as complete and utter disgust, but not hate.

Hate would make me shove a nigger over the side of a cliff and I would NEVER do that - without a valid and urgent reason such as threat to human life. I probably would do the same in rage if one had hurt a loved one, but other than that, I just try to avoid them at all cost.

I won't waste my hate on them anymore than any other wild beast.

As for that cliff, I would watch the video of one taking the old Darwin drop and laugh my ass off. I don't necessarily call that hate. I just call it good entertainment.

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

So vile

If the nigger pigs actually were told the TRUTH regarding how ugly they are and how vile and disgusting looking they are, they would probably move back home to apefrica.
    But because the bleeding hearts and liars that want them to spend their uncle sam gibs at their stores lie to them, they remain.
    Fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake eye color, 36 pounds of makeup, fake eyebrows and none of which gets rid of that prominent baboon nose.
    Americans need to be more honest to the niggers.
    YOU ARE UGLY NIGGER !
    YOU DISGUST ME NIGGER !
    LOOK AT THE GROUND WHILE YOU WALK ONTO THE BOAT TO APEFRICA !
    spear chucking gorilla slob

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Dude, we really are on the same wavelength here! You seem to almost always beat me to my own words.
    Right?

Lately, I have wondered if you aren't in fact my evil twin.

But yeah -- those of us Humans who are BASED, waste far too much time and energy bitching about niggers than we do trying to solve the problem. Basic crisis management holds that once a problem is identified, the next step is taking action to fix it.

I have looked at the nigger problem from every conceivable angle, and to me, the most accessible solution is marginalization. Fortunately, niggers are self-marginalizing because of their violent, stupid, and depraved natures. I use that as a tool. Also, Humans are hard-wired to act in their own self interest. Niggers bring no appreciable benefit to Humans. While every member here gets that, most of our fellow Humans don't until it's pointed out.

So, that's what I do. I don't hate them, I tell the truth about them.

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great thread here!

I have had the opportunity to spend time in North Africa (the non-nigger rump-lifter part) and also East Africa (totally nigger). Much of the world would LOVE to have at their disposal the natural resources that these worthless niggers have available to them. Humans would make wealthy economies with those resources, as they did in South Ape-freak-kah prior to Ape-partheid. But the minuscule nigger brain is incapable of such grandiose ideas. Their sub-cockroach brain system is incapable of thinking generationally. And niggers are always disorganized, do not know what it means to think and plan for the long term, want immediate gratification, are 1,000% lazy, they destroy their habitat, ungrateful, wasteful, etc., and to make matters worse, they believe the humans of the world are responsible to fix the problems that these worthless crap beasts created. Niggers are a parasitic race of sub-cockroach beasts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	change_my_mind.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	11797

Black lives = Fecal matter.

29. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're hatin' on niggers, you've come to the right place!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

31. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating niggers is like drinking water. You can't live without it. Sure you can drink kool-aid because you don't like water and you need everything sugar coated. But sooner or later that habit is going to kill you early. Just like sugar coating niggers and pretending it is safe to keep doing it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

33. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Soon their food will run out

Its only a matter of months before the hard hit areas that were rioted run out of surplus for the groids.
    Its only a matter of time before the black disease spreads as a result.
    Hating niggers is forced upon us humans. Its not a choice.

35. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those damn mosshead chimpy niggers will never learn. I don't even live in the USA and i despise niggers. Luckily i only have to see a nigger once or twice a year in real life and that's already too much! It should be the law to have all tar baby nigglets aborted.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I hate Apelanta

I live in Apelanta and hate it here. Been here for 2 years and I want to move. Was not my choice to move here.

38. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post