Close

Likes Likes:  127
Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: I hate niggers

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I made the mistake of renting a house next to a nigger horde base, now I get to watch everyday as they throw trash in my yard and waste oxygen.
    I grew up giving them a more than fair chance, but time and time again I was proven a fool.

The craziest part to me is how people are still sympathetic to these animals. The only way I can rationalize that is they haven't had to encounter them in their real lives yet so they just don't know.
    With the way they behave, I don't see how there could ever be room for them in the future of humanity. Nothing will ever be enough for them, and eventually they will have to be stopped.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Nig Zero, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetOfTheApes View Post
    I made the mistake of renting a house next to a nigger horde base, now I get to watch everyday as they throw trash in my yard and waste oxygen.
    I grew up giving them a more than fair chance, but time and time again I was proven a fool.

The craziest part to me is how people are still sympathetic to these animals. The only way I can rationalize that is they haven't had to encounter them in their real lives yet so they just don't know.
    With the way they behave, I don't see how there could ever be room for them in the future of humanity. Nothing will ever be enough for them, and eventually they will have to be stopped.
    Rounding them up and sending them all back to Wakanda is the only viable solution. They'd be much happier there.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Now they blame white people because they can't swim

I'm sick of hearing about drowning negroes cus white people didn't teach them to swim.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Brother, I really sympathize with you. I had already had childhood experiences with niggers to know that they're nothing like us. That prepared me for when my family moved. Of all the possibilities, we wound up next door to a coalburner that mated with Satan's son to produce the three worst niglets you can imagine. Trespassing, theft, you name it. The oldest was in 3rd grade and already had a history of trying to molest the littler white girls on the school playground.

I saw the buck pappy just one time, because it was almost constantly in jail for years. I don't know if it violated parole or had escaped, but one day the cops were asking around if anyone saw the nigger. I heard it eventually died in jail, probably from AIDS or some other common disease at NU.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I Hate Niggers

I've been wanting to say that for so long. Think I'll say it again.
    I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I hate that I gotta live on disability in poverty for rest of my life. Whenever I go for healthcare appointments, I more than likely will run into them

I don't know if anyone else has this fear like I do but I always feel like I'm going to run into them with their little kids. Like at a doctors office and with me minding my own business Their little kids will start touching me for no reason. And I politely tell them no and tell the nigger parents that you need get their kids away from me. I feel like that will set them off and want to start fighting me.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same but I can't stop feeling that way

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers in retail Dallas.

Man, so I work at a Gas station where niggers are super common. A lot of them are very angry and poor. Selling swisher sweets and getting complaints on how expensive $1.50 a pack is overprice gets old. They always demand respect but never have the common courtesy to say “thank you or see yea” it’s always “Awrite” or “ite”. EBT is so fucking common that it makes me depressed on wondering why I have to work for a god damn living. I don’t have the luxury to make 200,000 a year to live in a white suburbs. Nigger woman always dress in shower caps and tight clothes that makes them look like prostitutes with big lips. The guys always say showing their ass, and I have my job but without education…it’s easy 70,000. I can’t fucking stand pleasing these fucking animals.
    Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 09-09-2023 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Human bashing

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are right about one thing, racism is learned. It's learned by dealing with Niggers all my life.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No niggers signed the constitution.
    Yes, two reasons, 1: we were still using them as farm equipment 2: As such we never wasted time trying to teach them to read.
    Also, Yes MAGA needs to be here now, 24 is too long to wait. The nigger loving shit pants thief in the white house is single handedly destroying anything that is left of American values.
    Welcome and enjoy bashing the niggers.

18. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

felonious mohammadens

It is as simple as this, the nigger and the mohammaden are a sub species of human that were sent out with the curse of ham many years ago and it is in biblical times and since they were not holy people they were not talked about in the bible. Hence them surviving all of these years. Blacks have improved to some extent because they have had mixed children with white people and other races but the darker the nigger the more likely in is to commit more crimes.
    But make no mistake the mohammaden has kept their sub species intact because they hate white people and all other races of people which is why they have stayed as the low iq screwed up people they are. There have been many studies that show the average IQ in Palestine is around 67 which says a lot. Sand dune coons or sand niggers whatever you want to call them are meant to be the true demons on Earth and they will be the people we will all have to fight one day just to protect our homes from being broken into and the nationalism they have inspired in all Islamic people will actually lead to some pretty messed up things.
    Giving Islamic people a platform to speak on is the most terrible thing anyone could have ever done.
    By allowing Islamic people to speak on a platform it actually leads to more people converting to Islam or supporting it and they use that as their first method to gain people for their great plan but then they also have as many children as possible to continue to fulfill their great plan - which is why everyone should truly hate these bastards.
    I am willing to put my life on the line for Israel just because of this and I will because everyone should be willing to fight the demon sub species and never want to see an Israeli girl raped or an Israeli child taken from their family ever again. It is up to those of us who truly hate the sub species known as the mohammadens to fight for Israel.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There IS no room for them in humanity. They are niggers. There is barely room in a cage....

22. Likes CoonsЯus, theklobollinger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man, so I work at a Gas station where niggers are super common. A lot of them are very angry and poor. Selling swisher sweets and getting complaints on how expensive $1.50 a pack is overprice gets old. They always demand respect but never have the common courtesy to say “thank you or see yea” it’s always “Awrite” or “ite”. EBT is so fucking common that it makes me depressed on wondering why I have to work for a god damn living. I don’t have the luxury to make 200,000 a year to live in a white suburbs. Nigger woman always dress in shower caps and tight clothes that makes them look like prostitutes with big lips. The guys always say showing their ass, and I have my job but without education…it’s easy 70,000. I can’t fucking stand pleasing these fucking animals.
    Feel sorry for you my friend. You've been up and close to the beast as nobody could tell a tale like that without smelling and seeing the shit monsters first hand !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

24. Likes AFN_Weasel, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The dark plague continues, don’t forget Islamabad niggas

So on the other chimpout, some people are liking our Sandniggar enemies, guess what I’m a German and they are ruining all of Europe because we are weak not stopping the cancer. If there was a train they would be the first made into soap. So spare me the gushing about they are not the same. We are all the infidels to them. They sleep with boys in their country and sell women like chattel. There is nothing redeeming about a mosque ass to face. Iam ashamed any European would gush about the migration of the terrorists who turned Sweden into Iraq. They indoctrinate the American niggar with Islam in prison.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They indoctrinate the American niggar with Islam in prison.
    The ultimate religion of violence has found plenty of converts in niggers. The original "Christian" niggers were bad enough with all the voodoo. Now at least half the nigger "churches" in the U.S. are Nation of Islam, like the Chimpcago one that the Obamas went to. Their talk of "black liberation" is nothing but vile justification of niggers doing whatever they want.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Chimpout!! Now start BASHING niggers!!