Close

Likes Likes:  127
Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: I hate niggers

JustcallmeAL
    Chimpout Guest
    Ain't much I can say that hasn't been said already. It really eases the mind to see I'm not the only one who thinks this way. Funny how the mud sharks and niggers have you believe you have to be low intelligence to hate nigger behavior and nigs. My city is overrun with worthless niggers and I wish I could wake up in a world without niggers

2. Likes Chimp Detester, N/A, Ignatow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggys

Us Caucasian Kings
    need to claim some states
    of our own!!!
    NO NIG-NOGS ALLOWED!!!

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

Fed up

I just came here to say that I really hate niggers and their woke libtard coddlers more and more as each day passes. This bullshit will only get worse before it gets better. These people ruined our country and the entire west is cucking to niggers, durka sand niggers, libtards, and commies. They truly believe the biggest threat to the west is "Orange Man" (even though he's been out of office for almost a year) and "White supremacy" as niggers commit violent crimes every day.

Why are these people's minds twisted? Why can't they see and comprehend what's so blatantly obvious? Why is the MSM the lapdog of the government who is blatantly power hungry and uses this country's Constitution as toilet paper? They even put a trigger warning on the website showing the Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence.

Fuck this country and what has happened to it. Fuck the west. I'm so fed up. At this point, after the shit hits the fan, we will break up into many different countries and I want to be where there are no niggers and even worse, no libtards. They can have their coastal cities and live with the consequences of their indoctrination.

6. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger loving media

Just thought I'd say this. The level of nigger dick suckery brown nosing in the liberal media presently is at an all time high now. How dare a white person speak up for themselves or refuse to suck ass to niggers. The penalty for doing so is that your career will be over , lose everything you earned and get hate speech charges filed against you and or jail time. Sounds like full-fledged communism to me.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    I just came here to say that I really hate niggers and their woke libtard coddlers more and more as each day passes. This bullshit will only get worse before it gets better. These people ruined our country and the entire west is cucking to niggers, durka sand niggers, libtards, and commies. They truly believe the biggest threat to the west is "Orange Man" (even though he's been out of office for almost a year) and "White supremacy" as niggers commit violent crimes every day.

Why are these people's minds twisted? Why can't they see and comprehend what's so blatantly obvious? Why is the MSM the lapdog of the government who is blatantly power hungry and uses this country's Constitution as toilet paper? They even put a trigger warning on the website showing the Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence.

Fuck this country and what has happened to it. Fuck the west. I'm so fed up. At this point, after the shit hits the fan, we will break up into many different countries and I want to be where there are no niggers and even worse, no libtards. They can have their coastal cities and live with the consequences of their indoctrination.
    It will only get better when our government puts a stop to it. At the moment, our government belongs to some other people.

Yep, back in 1790 a newcomer had to be white and of good character even apply to become a citizen. Ah....the good old days! To hell with niggers!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That mail carrier must have been one of those short little pigme niggers. He's probably pissed off because he's too short to play basketball with all the other niggers

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger predators upon white women

The fact is that niggers are predators by nature. Extremely violent impulsive and unpredictable . They specifically prey on the weak vulnerable and elderly. And white people are a perfect Target for them. As they blame us for everything. They will sway a white woman into their evil web with dominance fear and drugs. (The majority of the time). Then after he has stripped her of all of her self-esteem, self racial identity, has her isolated away from her family and friends, through verbal and physical abuse, then he kills her dead. But the nigger knows deep inside that he cannot do that to a nigger female because she will most likely shove a knife in his chest or worse. Because the nigger female is just as animalistic and Savage as the nigger male. Stay away from niggers as much as possible. As we know , before they were brought over here to this country America, they had been practicing voodoo, cannibalism, witchcraft and sorcery for thousands of years. And still practice it to this day. As a Matter of fact, when the slave owners brought their worthless asses over here, the nigger slaves would secretly try to group up and have a voodoo ceremony behind the white slave owners back. And when the slave owner would catch them in their voodoo rituals , he would chain the nigger to a tree, lash him with a whip and make him recite Bible verses to try to get that evil voodoo out of him. It never worked. So my summary is this. When people mix with niggers, they are mixing with pure evil.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Why do niggers Breath literally smell like shit (feces)? Part 2

Unfortunately when I was a young man I had to ride the bus to work daily before I got my vehicle on the road. The majority of people on that bus were all niggers. Honest to God, their breath literally smells like shit. Overpowering rotten egg type of shit smell. And there is no other excuse for that distinct smell that I have ONLY smelled on niggers. It has a distinct shit sulphur smell that you recognize right away. It must be something in the black race that causes that smell. There were many times on that bus I wanted to throw up

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211105_193129.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	266.4 KB 
ID:	18065

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just thought I'd say this. The level of nigger dick suckery brown nosing in the liberal media presently is at an all time high now. How dare a white person speak up for themselves or refuse to suck ass to niggers. The penalty for doing so is that your career will be over , lose everything you earned and get hate speech charges filed against you and or jail time. Sounds like full-fledged communism to me.
    It IS!! But take heart. Look at what happened in Va. We need a RED TSUNAMI in the mid terms and then we can REALLY fight this plague!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I hate niggers because they lack the biology of abstract thinking. And one day I realized this is why they're fake all the time. They're fake because they can never adapt to any abstract notion of society and civilization, and they recognize this. They will always be fake with Humans, and this means they hate us.

It is therefore my duty to hate them because no matter what, no matter how many times anyone tries to make them fit, they will always see us as their enemies, they can't help it.

Any living being can understand metaphors, but not abstractions such as law, etiquette, or basic moral values.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

fuck niggers

they say they maintain communities physique by residing nearby people and having responsibilities to get up each day.... it doesnt matter

i fucking hate them I do a different itenerary than anybody else in the whole world, humans are all different... my point is they actually degrade physique by needing to keep up with humans and beside that they always howl and be niggers when nobody wants to pull their shit skin weight for them.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm so so so fucking fed up.

I rarely watch coonmercial TV channels anymore but today I decided to check a hockey match.

So, I turn on the TV maybe two minutes before the game starts and there is a coonmercial break going on. In about two minutes I saw 7 coonmercials and 5 of them had niggers on them. Electric cars, grocery stores, tools... And one of the two without niggers was for some retarded reality show where they pair up some sissy beta-males with hot chicks. You guessed it, all of those pansies were ebil YTs.

Earlier today I searched some tram timetables - yep, even that page is filled with pictures of niggers. Of course some happily smiling humans together with happily smiling niggers and probably the most disturbing was some "proud" YT granny with her hideous half-breed Sideshow Bob-haired minibuck.

Jiminy frosting Cricket, this shit just have to end soon. When will people wake up?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers are easy to hate. They don't make it difficult, do they?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Zero White Guilt
    Chimpout Guest

Agree with you 1000%

They are America’s biggest cancer. But every day the Zionist media in America says all white people & white cops are racists. And niggers are always victims. Fuck that bullshit! The biggest racists in America are niggers. From the time they can speak their parents & all their neighbors (in the hood) teach them to hate white people & white cops.
    They’re 13% of America’s population…scum.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    niggers are easy to hate. They don't make it difficult, do they?
    They give humans every damn reason to hate them. Then they play victim when humans (rightfully) fear and hate them for nigger behavior.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

niggers - they're getting worse

in my late 40's, so grew up with several black peeps in school who were pretty 'normal'. but golly, growing up and realizing how much they're the ones perpetuating racism and getting away with murder because of being a protected group makes me sad to be an American. mother fuck they screw up everything good and blame it on history and 'reciprocity'. give them the benefit of the doubt to be a good person and viola' - now something else of fucked up. I really am tired of niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    There’s a reason gamers yell “Nigger!” when they’re mad.
    Niggers are embodiment of evil. It’s like yelling “Shit!” “Fucking Hell!”.
    https://youtu.be/1o8FkzevBnQ

26. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Niggers stink
    Chimpout Guest
    We should’ve picked our own fucking cotton. Niggers bring backwardness wherever they go.

Mr Coontastic
    Chimpout Guest
    What makes them smell ?