Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Nigger Mayor's Brother Carjacks a Car, Kidnaps Two Kids in Arkansas

An Arkansas man accused of kidnapping two children Monday is the brother of Little Rock Mayor Frank Scott Jr., police say.

Darrell Lamont Scott, 31, faces multiple charges after authorities say he took off in a car with two kids — ages 3 and 10 — inside, according to a police report obtained by McClatchy News.

Scott is now jailed on two counts of kidnapping and felony theft of property.
    https://news.yahoo.com/m-mayor-broth...221033944.html
    The mother went to use the bathroom and left the car running with her two brats inside. What a major dumbass kunt, hope she is a nigger bitch too.
    Then the nigger calls the bitch up to tell her he's the mayor's brother and the kids are ok.
    You can't make this shyte up!
    His nigger mayor bro says:
    “My family cares deeply about him, and we are seeking medical and professional help as he manages this crisis,” he said. “My heart goes out to the children who were involved.”
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carjacker.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	180.5 KB 
ID:	11776
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My kid just got back from Nigger Rock, AR. Talk around town is that the HNIC's brother is also rumored to be responsible for, or at least linked to, several murders in the area. He said that the whole city is a complete dump and the whole time he was there he never saw a cop once. Apparently they have given up without a fight.

Little Rock used to be a beautiful white city with great people until around 30-40 years ago. Chimpcongo and LA gangs, looking to expand their drug empires at the time, saw a perfect interstate connected midway point with fertile ground in the housing projects of LR. Prior to this, they were filled with simple country niggers and relatively low crime as far as nigger projects go. They fucked that up in short order. White people moved out and abandoned the area.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darrell Lamont Scott, 31, faces multiple charges after authorities say he took off in a car with two kids — ages 3 and 10 — inside, according to a police report... [A]fter a mother went to use the restroom and left her car running...
    These "children" must be niglets. No Human mother would leave their 3 and 10 y/o kids in a running car to use a restroom. I strongly suspect this is a NHI incident.