Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical beta male. He had a moment of bravery then shit himself when 1390 when CAT4 on him. This is very typical of society today. If that had been one white guy attacking in a room full of niggers they would have swarmed him like a bunch of angry apes and been praised for it. But not a single white man came to his aid in that video. That right there is FEAR ladies and gentleman. Not fear of the nigger. Fear of your livelihood being destroyed because you separated a wild animal from a defenseless cuck who is so scared his girlfriend has to fight for him.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Typical beta male. He had a moment of bravery then shit himself when 1390 when CAT4 on him. This is very typical of society today. If that had been one white guy attacking in a room full of niggers they would have swarmed him like a bunch of angry apes and been praised for it. But not a single white man came to his aid in that video. That right there is FEAR ladies and gentleman. Not fear of the nigger. Fear of your livelihood being destroyed because you separated a wild animal from a defenseless cuck who is so scared his girlfriend has to fight for him.
    There is too much truth to this. If another white guy had of jumped in and tackled that unhinged nigger he would get a trip to jail, charged with assault, and have to hire an attorney.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I would have had a hard time not loudly calling that nigger a nigger to its face.

This kind of shit is what happens when you don't have separate facilities for humans and niggers. Niggers can't behave around humans.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would have had a hard time not loudly calling that nigger a nigger to its face.

This kind of shit is what happens when you don't have separate facilities for humans and niggers. Niggers can't behave around humans.
    Yes. Segregation now and forever. Separate and never equal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	071217_levine_007.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	11775
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Yes. Segregation now and forever. Separate and never equal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	071217_levine_007.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	11775
    That colored water fountain should be a urinal.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    That colored water fountain should be a urinal.
    As long as there is a wall separating the two. Niggers wouldn't know whether to drink or piss in the one that is shown.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    White humans:

What’s up with that? I didn’t grow up in the states, but spent a lot of time here. I just don’t understand why white humans don’t help. I have seen many sad videos like this. Honestly, would you help this human? If not, why not?
    I have never been in this situation with apes, but I know I would defend a fellow human or at least separate them.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we want to help, but lately, you want to protect our family and income first. Humans get fired just for calling a nigger a thief, a criminal, a nigger. Can't say the truth these days.
    Coalburning is bestiality.