Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Summer Taylor Nigger Fly

The story of the recent splattering of this entitled clamfighting cuck SJW that briefly learned to fly from the I-5 runway in Seattle is just fucking hilarious. The irony of it must be a sign from the heavens. Her last Feces-spook entry was "I'm not attracted to cis men pls leave me alone."

This pink haired, radical lesbot, spoiled white girl was so busy trying to use the latest proper pronouns and dancing to some nigger music that she never realized that a car was heading toward her on, of all places for a car to be, a FUCKING FREEWAY! She had no business on the freeway and no business bitching about dayed niggers that simply didn't concern her. She got launched into the air spinning like a nigger chaser (fitting as it was the 4th of July) by of all things - AN ETHIOPIAN THAT RAN FROM THE COPS!!! The driver, Killwhite Delete, (maybe it was Dawit Kelete - either way a niggerbabble name), Had apparently went the wrong way up a ramp to get on the interstate to evade barricade vehicles set up to close the roadway.

She worked as a vet clinic tech (cleaning up animal shit) and now an animal has turned her into a greasy spot on the road. Fitting, wouldn't you say?

Whiz-gig niggerlover Summer Taylor

Ethiopian crowd plowing nigger Dawit Kelete

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The story of the recent splattering of this entitled clamfighting cuck SJW that briefly learned to fly from the I-5 runway in Seattle is just fucking hilarious. The irony of it must be a sign from the heavens. Her last Feces-spook entry was "I'm not attracted to cis men pls leave me alone."

This pink haired, radical lesbot, spoiled white girl was so busy trying to use the latest proper pronouns and dancing to some nigger music that she never realized that a car was heading toward her on, of all places for a car to be, a FUCKING FREEWAY! She had no business on the freeway and no business bitching about dayed niggers that simply didn't concern her. She got launched into the air spinning like a nigger chaser (fitting as it was the 4th of July) by of all things - AN ETHIOPIAN THAT RAN FROM THE COPS!!! The driver, Killwhite Delete, (maybe it was Dawit Kelete - either way a niggerbabble name), Had apparently went the wrong way up a ramp to get on the interstate to evade barricade vehicles set up to close the roadway.

She worked as a vet clinic tech (cleaning up animal shit) and now an animal has turned her into a greasy spot on the road. Fitting, wouldn't you say?

Whiz-gig niggerlover Summer Taylor

Ethiopian crowd plowing nigger Dawit Kelete
    I was wondering why this story VANSIHED. For a few days they were saying it was some white racist who got on the freeway backwards bypassing "protesters" just to do evil YT trump things like run over niggers. I hope when it got to hell the devil told her that nigger lies don't matter. See? Look at them all over in that pit".

Notice almost no articles about this show the niggers photo. Now if it had been a white guy? He would be much more prominent than the "victim" in the article.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I was wondering why this story VANSIHED. For a few days they were saying it was some white racist who got on the freeway backwards bypassing "protesters" just to do evil YT trump things like run over niggers. I hope when it got to hell the devil told her that nigger lies don't matter. See? Look at them all over in that pit".

Notice almost no articles about this show the niggers photo. Now if it had been a white guy? He would be much more prominent than the "victim" in the article.
    I don't know if anyone has seen the video, but I finally found this on 4chan:

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1594403940814.webm

It looks like the guy tried to miss them and like he was first trying to avoid what he probably thought was an accident. The irony of this car being driven by an Ethiopian who had just worked a double is truly astounding. Here we have every BLM and commie cuck in Seattle out blocking traffic and making asses out of themselves and doing it on daddy's dime. Meanwhile, the only nigger in the city trying to earn it's own living pulls a double only to come upon this shit. I don't know whether to laugh or laugh harder.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^

I gotta say, she was a cute gal 8 years ago - before she got her brain squeezed though a nigger strainer, inked up, shaved her head bald and quit shaving her pits.

If she was such a lesbian, why didn't she mind getting totally plowed by that Ethiopian nigger buck?

Parents, teach your children well...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Proof libtardism is a MENTAL Disorder!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No mention in the lying corrupt press about the driver being a drugged up nigger from Africa, but we're still hearing about how the fat antifa chick that dropped dead from a heart attack in Charlottesville was actually run over by a rayciss white man who plowed into a crowd of...ahem..."peaceful protesters."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Proof libtardism is a MENTAL Disorder!!
    Liberal Arts Colleges=poison.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Liberal Arts Colleges=poison.

Nowadays College certainly will fuck people up!! I graduated 41 years ago from a state University. At least I got a Business Degree and I was able to get good jobs. Nowadays College is just a libtard indoctrination center.