Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL niggerballer DeSean Jackson beez down wit dat Hitler muhfugga

Eagles 'disappointed' in DeSean Jackson over anti-Semitic posts

The Philadelphia Eagles have spoken to DeSean Jackson about "offensive, harmful, and absolutely appalling" statements the receiver made on Instagram.

The Eagles released a statement Tuesday that said the team is "continuing to evaluate the circumstances."
    On his Instagram feed Monday, Jackson posted an image of a quote falsely attributed to Adolf Hitler, saying, in part, "(white) Jews will blackmail America. (They) will extort America, their plan for world domination won't work if the Negroes know who they were."

The quote apparently does not actually come from Hitler, but Jackson appeared to believe it was genuine.
    After receiving criticism for the posts on social media, the 33-year-old Jackson said his posts were misinterpreted.

"Anyone who feels I have hate towards the Jewish community took my post the wrong way," he posted, highlighting part of the false Hitler quote. "I have no hatred in my heart toward no one!! Equality. Equality."

https://www.nfl.com/news/eagles-disa...-semitic-posts
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Anyone who feels I have hate towards the Jewish community took my post the wrong way," he posted, highlighting part of the false Hitler quote. "I have no hatred in my heart toward no one!! Equality. Equality."

Any human who had said anything remotely close to that would have been fed to the wolves.

Also, this is where English 101 could have helped out, there, Jacks-coon! Double negatives are double-speak.

Stupid nigger - THOSE JEWS OWN YOUR BLACK ASS!!! Idiot. Who does it think signs it's checks?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Eagles 'disappointed' in DeSean Jackson over anti-Semitic posts

https://www.nfl.com/news/eagles-disa...-semitic-posts
    What do you expect from an ape with 3RD grade reading ability?!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jews run the NFL anyway, so they'll crush this coon out....just give it time.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are a few articles out there about this here and there. But notice not a single one called it a hate crime or mentioned he was a nigger. If this was a white guy he would be labeled a Trump supporter and a Nazi. Notice neither of those were levied.

Niggers sometimes claim to be a black Jew or rather "Hebrew". They claim Jesus was black and niggers were gods chosen people. Moses was a nigger, Job was a nigger, all the Jews in Egypt were niggers and the 12 disciples were niggers. Niggers are the real Jews...

Niggers have no culture or history of their own so they have to steal everyone else's.

Niggers were the first Vikings. Niggers were the first native Americans. Niggers were the first Chinese. Hell niggers were the first white European people too. Little know fact. The fake white people(that's us) stole their melanin magic and tried to run away with it in their flying pyramids but crashed. Now nobody knows how to fly them. So then niggers became the first niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Niggers were the first Vikings.
    Skip ahead to the 1 minute mark.

The Klingons in Star Trek are a much more egregious example of "nigger vikings," though.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Job can't be a nigger. Niggers hate Jobs, they are lazy. Just BSing.

Typical nigger logic, "we were the first Gypshuns, and Jews", so they enslaved each other. That was why they sold their own to the early Portuguese and Dutch slavers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can't be rayciss and unlike with YT, who get crucified for any remark that could cause offense to any entity on the planet, this nigger's comments get only "disappointment" . I wonder who wrote that "apology" for the nigger. He certainly didn't write it himself.

What does "DeSean" mean? "De" is French so its name is "OfSean" just like olden-day Anglo-Saxon names? Stupid niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers can't be rayciss and unlike with YT, who get crucified for any remark that could cause offense to any entity on the planet, this nigger's comments get only "disappointment" . I wonder who wrote that "apology" for the nigger. He certainly didn't write it himself.

What does "DeSean" mean? "De" is French so its name is "OfSean" just like olden-day Anglo-Saxon names? Stupid niggers.
    It probably means "The Sean."

See The Sean go out of the house. See The Sean walk. See The Sean eat his own poops. See The Sean rape a white woman. See The Sean get released in less than 2 years. See The Sean rape another white woman. See The Sean at a BLM protest. See The Sean looting a store. See The Sean raping a white female BLM protester. See The Sean smiling. See the white people cheering for The Sean and encouraging his behavior. See the USA collapsing and burning. See Obama playing the fiddle.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    There are a few articles out there about this here and there. But notice not a single one called it a hate crime or mentioned he was a nigger. If this was a white guy he would be labeled a Trump supporter and a Nazi. Notice neither of those were levied.

Niggers sometimes claim to be a black Jew or rather "Hebrew". They claim Jesus was black and niggers were gods chosen people. Moses was a nigger, Job was a nigger, all the Jews in Egypt were niggers and the 12 disciples were niggers. Niggers are the real Jews...

Niggers have no culture or history of their own so they have to steal everyone else's.

Niggers were the first Vikings. Niggers were the first native Americans. Niggers were the first Chinese. Hell niggers were the first white European people too. Little know fact. The fake white people(that's us) stole their melanin magic and tried to run away with it in their flying pyramids but crashed. Now nobody knows how to fly them. So then niggers became the first niggers.

NIGGERS have the culture and a long history of being NIGGERS. NIGGERS are the first NIGGERS to become NIGGERS and they will remain that way up to and beyond this day.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Job can't be a nigger. Niggers hate Jobs, they are lazy. Just BSing.

Typical nigger logic, "we were the first Gypshuns, and Jews", so they enslaved each other. That was why they sold their own to the early Portuguese and Dutch slavers.
    Then YT came and stole it all, down to the last flying machine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whites-invented-slavery-egyptians-were-reparations-egyptians-ans-ns-black-6510119.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	11963 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23473048_507484542951257_6520822257276266433_n.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	11964
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.